Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) (41266 Views)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by gbolswag(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Keep your marital life private....what's all this
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Many are hoeing around today. It’s not also good for the man to be a notorious womanizer.
Mr. President, you're very correct sir.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Prudoh:

Mumu!
Be taking things easy na. Why are you always angry?
Life is beautiful if you try to be happy.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap there! who told u she didn't LovePeddler around, how do u knw she hasn't aborted three times, girls like Mercy chinwo is an example of a really good con artist,
Calm down na, I was just saying what I know. I never said it's the fact.
Y una dey vex today na? Haba!
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Samskid310(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Omo Jesu ti bo si owo aye
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Hmmm! the way this girl dey bring this her marriage matter for social media every second....well make i no talk first, na still for this NAIRALAND we go discuss ur matter when the time comes.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
what will you call bachelor's eve?
Bunch of gays and c*ck sucking idiots?
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Carot: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Many are hoeing around today. It’s not also good for the man to be a notorious womanizer.
how many pussy have you fúck
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2022
IamMobisola:

Bunch of gays and c*ck sucking idiots?
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Can't believe Mercy is in her 30s. This girl didn't hoe around.
She's a woman indeed.
Like for Atiku. Share for Tinubu.
(Obi people, I know say una plenty, so just pass).
How did u know? Dem dey write am for face? Does she look like a Virgin to u?
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
what will you call bachelor's eve?
bunch of gentlemen.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by myami: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Didn't naira land boys say that women over 30 are undesirable and will die unmarried because they are choosy feminists? Didn't they also say that such women have destroyed their wombs and are good for nothing? That they will go for "fresh 20 year olds", that a woman like Mercy is expired and that millions of men have slept with them and aborted away their destinies?

Isn't this an evening promiscuous newspaper anymore? Is she no longer over 30?

Are all the misogynists and women abusers on the forum dead today?

Or will they twist their mouths to the back of their heads to come up with something stale to say?
rumour has it you've been used and dumped a million times
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Can't believe Mercy is in her 30s. This girl didn't hoe around.
She's a woman indeed.
Like for Atiku. Share for Tinubu.

(Obi people, I know say una plenty, so just pass)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by myami: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Mercy got into singing ministry at 18. She has been under the canopy of God since then.
How many girls have the money and the resources to stay holy?
One guy told me today( here on NL) that he has slept with 18 girls this year and one came to sex him because of shoe worth 6k.
Even you that is talking, didn't you lose your virginity for much less than 6k?

Pls shift!
Out of 1000 nija girls, you can only find one worth marrying. One like mercy chinwo.
have you met any decent girl yet?
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Carot:
how many pussy have you fúck

3 cool
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Zulu2022: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Mk we rest fr dis ppl abeg,mk we focus of Nigeria affairs
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Gerard28: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
care4you:
Bunch of lesbians!

Having their last time together

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Gerard28: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap there! who told u she didn't LovePeddler around, how do u knw she hasn't aborted three times, girls like Mercy chinwo is an example of a really good con artist,

Shut the Bleep up! Ewu

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
This Mercy Chinwo has manly frog voice...

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2022
care4you:
Bunch of lesbians!

Where is your proof?

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2022
myami:
have you met any decent girl yet?
Yes o. And she's very difficult to get. I've been on this girl matter for over 1 year now.
I made sure I confirmed from everyone around her; people she knows and those she doesn't. All of them attested that she's a decent girl.
Dressing, she's decent.
Speech, she's decent.
Beauty, she's even decent (joking though. But she's very cute).
Do you know the best thing about this girl?
SHE'S NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA! (She told me she's not interested in any social media and I confirmed it.)
She's not these holy pretenders. She is just perfect and contented.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
How did u know? Dem dey write am for face? Does she look like a Virgin to u?
Im just saying that to make unmarried girls jealous. We both know the truth na.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Spaxon:
Dis Bridal Shower of a Thing eh.

Strength no de
When I first heard of "Bridal Shower" I thought the bride will go into the bathroom with her mom and friends, put on the shower, and clean up herself thoroughly before leaving for her husband's house...

Na now I know say na rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Im just saying that to make unmarried girls jealous. We both know the truth na.
I can bet u with my balls that she wasn't a Virgin b4 she met this guy. Forget her nice Gospel songs.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Spaxon:
Dis Bridal Shower of a Thing eh.

Strength no de
Which one do you nw have strength for, na u go pay . Abeg carry you urgent 2k ass comot for here. How old are you, u neva still marry. Friends i no sure u get. If not you won't tupe this nonsense. angry
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
care4you:
Bunch of lesbians!

Ode undecided
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Chrisvotel: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Seun
@Farano
@Dragnet
@Lalasticlala
@Rocktation

Rule No 2 broken, just for airing my opinion somebody is wishing me death! Very vicious creatures we av as Nigerian women,
which foolish opinion you are wishing someone bad thing and someone also wished you bad thing, people like you are what we call enemy of progress always angry at other people's success, angry sadtoo many sadistic pipo on nairaland
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by PharmacyStore: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Big congrats to her
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
I can bet u with my balls that she wasn't a Virgin b4 she met this guy. Forget her nice Gospel songs.
Music industry shinanigans no easy o.
One pastor or director go don chike her somehow.
Make I just keep quiet.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Chrisvotel: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Dshocker:
This Mercy Chinwo has manly frog voice...
what of your own that sounds like a sick goat's voice angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / Korede Bello Talks About The Headies Controversy, Dating Zahra Buhari And More / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.