Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) (41265 Views)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Lovely
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2022
akbonus:

MAY EVIL BEFALL YOU THIS YEAR AS YOU WISH OTHERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Which kin curse is this na, Evil can't befall me, U would be dead and wretched b4 this yr ends and ur skeleton is what would be left, in JESUS NAME AMEN..
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Gerard28:

Shut the Bleep up! Ewu

did u fail school
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Rebuke:

Frustrated Id!ot, yhu think everyone is like the females in yhur family? It hurts yhu so bad because she's not like any of yhur sisters.

Get more frustrated as yhu wait to see her flourish and enjoy her marriage after six months and beyond.

Frustration is ur life's work, Mr. Hardlife, Is going to be much more likely u find gold in Oshodi than for u to prosper in life
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Buffalo2(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap there! who told u she didn't LovePeddler around, how do u knw she hasn't aborted three times, girls like Mercy chinwo is an example of a really good con artist,
People don't believe people like us who see deeper. My brother, stay calm. I am happy today.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Snow2six(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
U shud angry...buh na true em talk
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Snow2six(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
U sound angry...buh na true em talk
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
bunch of gentlemen.
really, alright
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
IamMobisola:

Bunch of gays and c*ck sucking idiots?
okay in your mind
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by judedwriter(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beautiful mercy chinwo, congratulations!

I remember watching her years back when she won that reality TV singing show... She blew me away with her strong vocals.

Marriage is indeed a very special blessing from God, I wish her all the best.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Rebuke: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

Frustration is ur life's work, Mr. Hardlife, Is going to be much more likely u find gold in Oshodi than for u to prosper in life

Yeye somebody, e pain yhu well well grin

Very incoherent and confused maggot.....frustrated oldfool. Yhu should be very ashamed of yhurself, yhu think it's everyone that's as jobless as yhu are, right?

With this yhur post, it's obvious life is already very hard for yhu, go and find something doing, it will help yhur frustrated life.

By the way, don't forget to advise yhur female family members to stop prostitution, so that yhu won't be so pained or jealous when next yhu see godly ladies getting married.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rebuke:

Very incoherent and confused maggot.....frustrated oldfool. Yhu should be very ashamed of yhurself, yhu think it's everyone that's as jobless as yhu are, right?

With this yhur post, it's obvious life is already very hard for yhu, go and find something doing, it will help yhur frustrated life.

By the way, don't forget to advise yhur female family members to stop prostitution, so that yhu won't be so pained or jealous when next yhu see godly ladies getting married.

Mr Hardlife is ur new name, if others re talking, See stick dey talk grin grin, I Rebuke frustration from Mr. Hard life, Frustration will always meet this one at d door b4 he walks out to get ur daily bread, frustration would single him aside from all his peers through frustration he shall be lifted up, for all to see that frustration is one with him
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Can't believe Mercy is in her 30s. This girl didn't hoe around.
She's a woman indeed.

Who tell you? Na IGBO Girl She be oo. She don retire, come turn born again. grin

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Rebuke post=115659364]

Femi lo joòr
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
I love her sense of fashion.
You can be classy cute and still not naked.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Mercy got into singing ministry at 18. She has been under the canopy of God since then.
How many girls have the money and the resources to stay holy?
One guy told me today( here on NL) that he has slept with 18 girls this year and one came to sex him because of shoe worth 6k.
Even you that is talking, didn't you lose your virginity for much less than 6k?

Pls shift!
Out of 1000 nija girls, you can only find one worth marrying. One like mercy chinwo.

Hmmm, money is the key to holiness, according to you. No wonder you bought 10 slots in heaven. The ministry she entered, you a human like her can never enter. Wonder why.

What do you know about my virginity, or are you trying to project the shoddy loss of virginity you and your sisters had on someone else? Were you that poor growing up?

When they say men are idiots you will begin frothing. Just look at your poverty addled reasoning. People like you who generalize are incorrigibly stupid.

Your brostitute and you are the public lavatories here. See how you revel in it. If you had value you could have won her. But you don't. There's a dozen a dime of your kind. Have a lot to say about women yet aren't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Carot: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

3 cool
you need to fùck more
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Carot:
you need to fùck more

That’s why I said it’s not good for a man to be a notorious womanizer
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Houseofglam7:

Say no to drugs.

Exactly

I've being telling him for a very long time.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap there! who told u she didn't LovePeddler around, how do u knw she hasn't aborted three times, girls like Mercy chinwo is an example of a really good con artist,
She didn't abort any pregnancy
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
achimendy:

Exactly

I've being telling him for a very long time.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
edoairways:

She didn't abort any pregnancy

It was an example I made, besides how do u know she didnt? cos she's a gospel artist, Women oo, fear them oo, open ur eyes, look at d different poisons and pick the one u can live with, Dont be fooled by their antics and appearance, the way a woman picks her weapons like foundation, mascara, lip stick to hide her true nature under a cloak, is d same way a hunter picks and sharpens his weapons the time wasted in sitting down in d mirror to mask themselves from d public is worth it at the end by the prey they get
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by jeromestarks: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Who tell you? Na IGBO Girl She be oo. She don retire, come turn born again. grin
Cha...yi

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

It was an example I made, besides how do u know she didnt? cos she's a gospel artist, Women oo, fear them oo, open ur eyes, look at d different poisons and pick the one u can live with, Dont be fooled by their antics and appearance, the way a woman picks her weapons like foundation, mascara, lip stick to hide her true nature under a cloak, is d same way a hunter picks and sharpens his weapons the time wasted in sitting down in d mirror to mask themselves from d public is worth it at the end by the prey they get
I know Mercy
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by aronski(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Spaxon:
Dis Bridal Shower of a Thing eh.

Strength no de

Walai!

I be like "Let's just do the main thing and go back home"

But let them enjoy their time sha!
Congratulations to them, I wish them well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by purples25(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo, the amount of angry nairaland males on this thread dey shock me o. shocked cheesy

The vexing is on another level. All trying to say she's a hoe and not worth it. Didn't know guys could be this evil and demonic.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
purples25:
Omo, the amount of angry nairaland males on this thread dey shock me o. shocked cheesy

The vexing is on another level. All trying to say she's a hoe and not worth it. Didn't know guys could be this evil and demonic.

They are actually. They just have nice names for their demonism. Also the finer and soft-life men are into IG and Twitter. Where they can post pictures to the admiration of their fellow soft-lifers. The majority of the ones here are killing scorpions and snakes in their bedrooms. It is only normal that they are visibly aggressive.

When I saw the face of the one trolling me for years, I wasn’t surprised. There is no way a young man can move from AC car to AC house and be that angry at a female on the internet.

They have made the sensible ones to just sit back. Despicable lots.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
purples25:

It's understandable they're angry.

She's over 30, and they've posted all manner of trash about such women. It offends them that women can get such glam lives and live outside their gutter expectations and generalizations.

I'd say it's a positive thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's understandable they're angry.

She's over 30, and they've posted all manner of trash about such women. It offends them that women can get such glam lives and live outside their gutter expectations and generalizations.

I'd say it's a positive thread.

Well said. She defied their stereotype. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / Korede Bello Talks About The Headies Controversy, Dating Zahra Buhari And More / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.