Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) (41261 Views)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Rebuke: 5:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Heathrow44:

Mr Hardlife is ur new name, if others re talking, See stick dey talk grin grin, I Rebuke frustration from Mr. Hard life, Frustration will always meet this one at d door b4 he walks out to get ur daily bread, frustration would single him aside from all his peers through frustration he shall be lifted up, for all to see that frustration is one with him

I thought of what to tell yhu but then I realised I am too blessed to be cursed by an already cursed old man with a peanut brain like yhu.
Enjoy yhur cursed life. Unfortunately, yhu brought this upon yhurself.
When yhur life gets alot harder and yhu can't even afford data to come online, it will be clearer. Stay cursed until yhu realise it's not everyone yhu use a curse word on.
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Rebuke:

I thought of what to tell yhu but then I realised I am too blessed to be cursed by an already cursed old man with a peanut brain like yhu.
Enjoy yhur cursed life. Unfortunately, yhu brought this upon yhurself.
When yhur life gets alot harder and yhu can't even afford data to come online, it will be clearer. Stay cursed until yhu realise it's not everyone yhu use a curse word on.

no weapon formed against me shall prosper, any tongue that rises against me God will condemn, I slice that ur ugly stupid tongue u use to curse me into 10pcs to be used as suya in d name of Jesus amen, My life is blessed and protected from evil spirits like u looking for who to destroy, Go and enjoy ur 600yrs of bitterness, U child destined for frustration, woe unto u for u brought tis upon urslf, I av a no first use policy but u were stupid to step on a sleeping lion and would descend on u in a manner that u re yet to have seen b4 on planet earth, Get out u cursed one for u av no audience with me, go back to where u came from u child of d devil
Re: Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Chrisvotel:
what of your own that sounds like a sick goat's voice angry

But you've not heard me sing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.