Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! (5928 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by UptownVibes(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ay04z:
she take care of me like my mum simple....
Because she breast feeds you,feeds you with baby food and baths you,doesn't qualify her to be called your mom.. Simple!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ay04z:
Lolz...... My wife is like my mother... I huzle she huzle though not as much as i do... Wen much no dey on me. She dey try her best.... ... Baba there are still few good women..... Scarce but available........ I will raise a good female too... My daughter.
OK.
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
U are correct.
If you must marry make sure the Woman loves you far more than you love & cherish her.
IF u can achieve that, then marriage don begin be that. WHITEMEN no dey near marriage again!
By the time we get to 2050, the wind of reality go don blow reach Naija more.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
CR7 knows that woman doesn't love him. She's just there for his treasures. D moment he marries her, Hell will be let loose
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by VenumX: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
U are correct.
If you must marry make sure the Woman loves you far more than you love & cherish her.
IF u can achieve that, then marriage don begin be that. WHITEMEN no dey near marriage again!
By the time we get to 2050, the wind of reality go don blow reach Naija more.

You and the op aren't saying the same thing. The op is saying you should not marry but mutate to a f@g and come and fvCk him silly.

He is in desperate need for your attention. His second moniker is Nyascobar1414 the Nyashpiercer.

He is waiting for you oo.

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
NO.5 ON TRENDING!!
No.1 On Romance!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by fashionale(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Op
Some of your write ups are misleading especially "marriage is for idiots". I differ from that opinion.
Teach men and women to wise up and obtain knowledge about emotional intelligence, it will help in curbing menace we see today in most marriages.
I've been reading several marital issues here on nairaland and I can tell you, I've never experienced any of them ever since I got married..
Men, if you're a bad man, marry your fellow bad woman who understands you
If you're a good man, marry a good woman, who understands you as well.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by lordskenny(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She has been tightening herself this whole time, always trying to look peng, accommodating and even trying to look like the ideal housewife material, at the point, she will cook, she will clean, she will do whatever. MARRY HER FIRST!!

When she knows that she has achieved what has always wanted, my brother, she will free herself, she will begin to bring out her true self. All of a sudden, she expects you to provide everything, she expects you to hire a cook, she expects you to understand that she doesn't take in nonsense!
Then you begin to wonder where the good girl you once knew went to! SHE HAS WON!

You are trapped in a cage that only her has the keys to, nothing you do to redeem yourself will completely work in your favour, the best you can do is divorce and i'm sorry to tell you but that will only ruin you, are you prepared to let her walk away with everything you have worked for all your life

Still Typing...

The point is that you will eventually get married one day. seriously I don't bother myself about all these, since I know that they are necessary devil with shallow brain. I usually told any girl I dated that I don't care. I'm a mirror, the way you show yourself to me exactly you would meet. If you like behave like animal you will see real animal in me, if you behave like angel, you will see the angel in me. I'm not on this planet to entertain nonsense from any girl.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Baronthecelebri: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

Men are gradually getting WISE!! Its a very slow but a definite pace, women are slowly becoming nothing more than s£x tools to us and thats a very fair game if you ask me!

That man currently in the church about to say I DO is thinking twice about it. Men have on realised that women are not worth any thing we have to offer, we are the ones doing them a favour so if at any given chance she tries any rubbish, we TOSS THEM TO THE TRASH!!

Men are getting very unapologetic about everything that has to do with females and i love to see it! The regular man just gets married and suffers till he eventually dies, the men of today are not taking the bullshiit!

We have now realised that the moment the honeymoon is over, we are completely trapped in a situation where the woman can turn into something else and do whatever she feels like at our detriment, we already signed the papers, there's nothing we can do anymore? I DON'T THINK SO!

Still Typing...
TRP is GOLDEN
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Polynek(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rahkman:
As far as my mentor c ronaldo no marry still get 5 children ontop me no go marry
grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Johnsown1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lol. I wish majority of men will learn how to cook so that he can solve a little problem of life because some women uses food as a weak point to put a man down. But this guy you got no joy I swear
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Johnsown1:
Lol. I wish majority of men will learn how to cook so that he can solve a little problem of life because some women uses food as a weak point to put a man down. But this guy you got no joy I swear
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
fashionale:
Op
Some of your write ups are misleading especially "marriage is for idiots". I differ from that opinion.
Teach men and women to wise up and obtain knowledge about emotional intelligence, it will help in curbing menace we see today in most marriages.
I've been reading several marital issues here on nairaland and I can tell you, I've never experienced any of them ever since I got married..
Men, if you're a bad man, marry your fellow bad woman who understands you
If you're a good man, marry a good woman, who understands you as well.

This comment is funny ASF!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
lordskenny:

The point is that you will eventually get married one day. seriously I don't bother myself about all these, since I know that they are necessary devil with shallow brain. I usually told any girl I dated that I don't care. I'm a mirror, the way you show yourself to me exactly you would meet. If you like behave like animal you will see real animal in me, if you behave like angel, you will see the angel in me. I'm not on this planet to entertain nonsense from any girl.
That is a lie, you have the power to get married ONLY IF YOU WANT TO as a man.
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
TRP is GOLDEN
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by fcdgrand(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
UptownVibes:
Because she breast feeds you,feeds you with baby food and baths you,doesn't qualify her to be called your mom.. Simple!
abeg no gintar him 2nd eye

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Kingsmm55: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing can be furthered from the truth.. No need throwing tantrums...women are not what they seem to be;they are too too clandestine and foxy when it comes to a relationship... Men are gullible and transparent..... A woman can hide a true colour even after given birth to children;they are chameleonic .....men are really in trouble and doomed perpetually to have them around... I wonder why nature made it so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / Comrade's Picture collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.