Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! (5910 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Repost

Men are gradually getting WISE!! Its a very slow but a definite pace, women are slowly becoming nothing more than s£x tools to us and thats a very fair game if you ask me!

That man currently in the church about to say I DO is thinking twice about it. Men have on realised that women are not worth any thing we have to offer, we are the ones doing them a favour so if at any given chance she tries any rubbish, we TOSS THEM TO THE TRASH!!

Men are getting very unapologetic about everything that has to do with females and i love to see it! The regular man just gets married and suffers till he eventually dies, the men of today are not taking the bullshiit!

We have now realised that the moment the honeymoon is over, we are completely trapped in a situation where the woman can turn into something else and do whatever she feels like at our detriment, we already signed the papers, there's nothing we can do anymore? I DON'T THINK SO!

Still Typing...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2022
She has been tightening herself this whole time, always trying to look peng, accommodating and even trying to look like the ideal housewife material, at the point, she will cook, she will clean, she will do whatever. MARRY HER FIRST!!

When she knows that she has achieved what has always wanted, my brother, she will free herself, she will begin to bring out her true self. All of a sudden, she expects you to provide everything, she expects you to hire a cook, she expects you to understand that she doesn't take in nonsense!
Then you begin to wonder where the good girl you once knew went to! SHE HAS WON!

You are trapped in a cage that only her has the keys to, nothing you do to redeem yourself will completely work in your favour, the best you can do is divorce and i'm sorry to tell you but that will only ruin you, are you prepared to let her walk away with everything you have worked for all your life

Still Typing...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Brother, you are completely trapped with the devil for life, you will depreciate mentally, psychologically and emotionally, you die very slow until one simple illness like cold comes your way and kill you finally because there is nothing left in you to fight that little health issue!

Many men are now taking the right steps now, because they totally understand this fact, they now understand that WOMEN NEED MEN to feel relevant but then they also now understand that its all women that need this marriage both the very few good ones and the bad ones, the competition is high and the bad ones are everywhere looking to destroy the next available man!

The regular man can wash, clean, and cook for himself, the worst that can happen is him having to employ someone to do those things for him. So what else can a woman offer him that he can't access So why risk his life with a ring for some selfish biittch that most definitely wouldn't really care about him?
MARRIAGE ARE FOR IDI0TS!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Seek help first before writing on anything marriage. A broken man is not fit to lecture others on marriage issues. My prayers are with you.Shalom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Jashub: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She has been tightening herself this whole time, always trying to look peng, accommodating and even trying to look like the ideal housewife material, at the point, she will cook, she will clean, she will do whatever. MARRY HER FIRST!!

When she knows that she has achieved what has always wanted, my brother, she will free herself, she will begin to bring out her true self. All of a sudden, she expects you to provide everything, she expects you to hire a cook, she expects you to understand that she doesn't take in nonsense!
Then you begin to wonder where the good girl you once knew went to! SHE HAS WON!

You are trapped in a cage that only her has the keys to, nothing you do to redeem yourself will completely work in your favour, the best you can do is divorce and i'm sorry to tell you but that will only ruin you, are you prepared to let her walk away with everything you have worked for all your life

Still Typing...
This post is so full of wisdom. I just wish I could double-like this post . grin grin grin

The TRP is golden indeed !!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Jashub:
This post is so full of wisdom. I just wish I could double-like this post . grin grin grin

The TRP is golden indeed !!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Messi1: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Very soon feminists will jump on this thread to throw tantrum.Like Rosrozz up there.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:
Very soon feminists will jump on this thread to throw tantrum.Like Rosrozz up there.
As expected of course.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Mandrake007(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
This post is the TRUTH!! From a personal experience TRP saved my life.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Noblesh: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
Seek help first before writing on anything marriage. A broken man is not fit to lecture others on marriage issues. My prayers are with you.Shalom
Keep your prayers inside ur pocket
If shit hit the fan will you still be a fan

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mandrake007:
This post is the TRUTH!! From a personal experience TRP saved my life.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Noblesh:
Keep your prayers inside ur pocket If shit hit the fan will you still be a fan
Thank you!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Brainmytool: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
It shouldn't even be de last ting. Ask Wizkid, he will tell u more. No try ask Davido before u start impregnating girls anyhow grin
A word is a enough for u to learn.
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by ihatebuhari(f): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
I Pity this miserable clown op

When you get old you'll understand the value of family. I don't blame you. Even the western world teaching you all third world countries bad things in this world, have you seen any of their political leaders without wife? Have you asked why? The family system is ordained in heaven by God you can change it

Look for a girl that loves you, stop trying to impress or following girls not your type no matter the evil in this world there's still good.

For me I'm a good woman and my husband can testify.

Let Christ lead in your life you'll have peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Brainmytool:
It shouldn't even be de last ting. Ask Wizkid, he will tell u more. No try ask Davido before u start impregnating girls anyhow grin
A word is a enough for u to learn.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pay No Attention To The Latest Biittch In This Thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by FatherBona: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
grin
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Rexymania(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Baba you dey talk o Ajeh.

This is the truth... Reality. May God help us men
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Alusiizizi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

No need to respond to her, but you know, studies show that people are often the opposite of what they claim to be. For example this latest bitch claiming to be a good woman is probably the viper that TRP teaches us that most bitches actually are and only a fool welcomes a snake into his house.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by November24(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:

But he said the truth, I'm not a redpiller yet, but my brothers are going through all he wrote there.
This marriage na just God and Luck.
I'm a good woman, I move with pride fa

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by November24(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Can I be a redpiller as a female?
TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba you dey talk o Ajeh.
This is the truth... Reality. May God help us men
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Rahkman: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
As far as my mentor c ronaldo no marry still get 5 children ontop me no go marry
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Alusiizizi:

No need to respond to her, but you know, studies show that people are often the opposite of what they claim to be. For example this latest bitch claiming to be a good woman is probably the viper that TRP teaches us that most bitches actually are and only a fool welcomes a snake into his house.
EXACTLY!! She is NOT a nice person, this is just her way of accepting the attack this thread is dishing out.
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by efembaba(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
People with their bullshit anecdotal philosophies.

While u are busy whinning about how bitter marriage is, some smart people in THIS NIGERIA are having the best moments of their lives thanks to their marriage..

Instead of u to swallow ur pride and seek wisdom on how to have a great marriage, u are here spewing this

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rahkman:
As far as my mentor c ronaldo no marry still get 5 children ontop me no go marry
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Matrycx(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
What is TRP
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Ay04z(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lolz...... My wife is like my mother... I huzle she huzle though not as much as i do... Wen much no dey on me. She dey try her best.... ... Baba there are still few good women..... Scarce but available........ I will raise a good female too... My daughter.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
U are correct.
If you must marry make sure the Woman loves you far more than you love & cherish her.
IF u can achieve that, then marriage don begin be that. WHITEMEN no dey near marriage again!
By the time we get to 2050, the wind of reality go don blow reach Naija more.
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rahkman:
CR7 knows that woman doesn't love him.
She's just there for his treasures.
D moment he marries her, Hell will be let loose

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by UptownVibes(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ay04z:
Lolz...... My wife is like my mother... I huzle she huzle though not as much as i do... Wen much no dey on me. She dey try her best.... ... Baba there are still few good women..... Scarce but available........ I will raise a good female too... My daughter.
You will raise a good what? You might be able to cage her for sometime,she will definitely become what she wants to be later on. She will choose the kind of life she wants to live,when she grows to an adult.

Your wife is now your mother? grin

Take am easy bros.

There was a story of a man who fainted, cux he discovered his wife was the owner of the property they were staying, and dude was still paying rent for the same property.
That same woman could have been contributing to the rent(maybe if the nan brings half,she will bring half)

Hence the husband will tell you" my wife is very supportive" . He will even call her ,his alpha and omega. grin

How e be las las ,the man was being fooled.

You might see women as weak and caring.. They are very strong at heart,most especially the set we have now.. From early 80s till date.. I pity man when no fear them..

Note: I am not saying your wife,sorry your mother is not good o.. Cux you said she is now your mother. In my own opinion, mother and wife no be same o.. The gap too large my oga..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Ay04z(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
UptownVibes:
You will raise a good what? You might be able to cage her for sometime,she will definitely become what she wants to be later on. She will choose the kind of life she wants to live,when she grows to an adult.

Your wife is now your mother? grin

Take am easy bros.

There was a story of a man who fainted, cux he discovered his wife was the owner of the property they were staying, and dude was still paying rent for the same property.
That same woman could have been contributing to the rent(maybe if the nan brings half,she will bring half)

Hence the husband will tell you" my wife is very supportive" . He will even call her ,his alpha and omega. grin

How e be las las ,the man was being fooled.

You might see women as weak and caring.. They are very strong at heart,most especially the set we have now.. From early 80s till date.. I pity man when no fear them..

Note: I am not saying your wife,sorry your mother is not good o.. Cux you said she is now your mother. In my own opinion, mother and wife no be same o.. The gap too large my oga..
she is taking care of me like my mum simple....... And i pray it continue dat way... Healthy relationship exist zt just free ur mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find A Caring & God Fearing Husband / Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.