Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku (14308 Views)

Garba Shehu: Missing Funds NSA Spoke About Can’t Happen Under Buhari / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Confirm4real(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Liar Mohammed brother...
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tayorshd2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:
ASUU won’t embark on strike under my administration – Atiku

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/ASUU-wont-embark-on-strike-under-my-administration-atiku/

How Atiku Abubakar started the Privatisation that made most Nigerians JOBLESS. Wicked People!

To those who don't know how the current hardship and poverty in Nigeria started, take your time and read this. Then investigate the owners of the companies that robbed the country of her assets, those are the devils you were warned about

Read;
HOW OBASANJO, ATIKU MADE NIGERIANS JOBLESS.

A. NigerDock is the largest ship fabrication yard in West Africa sub region. When it was sold, its Ex-MD Engr. Nkpubre Okon, openly stated how "Mr Job Creator" ignored the Transport Ministry then to Open bid for NigerDock.

Atiku's preferred bidder, 'Global Energy' that agreed to increase NigerDock's workforce from 4,800 to 6,000 as part of privatization agreement dismissed 2,200 immediately it took ownership. Jagal Group that took over after Global Energy lost out on power play also sacked 1,400.

B. Nigeria Port Authority reform was purely contrived to grab landed properties. 10,000 workers were sacked & 133 bids opened for NPA properties consisting of 68 properties in Apapa, 28 houses in Ikoyi. The highest reserves bid was for a property in Ikoyi fixed at N390.4 Million.

C. NIGERIA RAILWAY
Did Atiku forget how 7000 railway workers were sacked in 2005 without compensation to reduce its workforce to 6,300? Another 1,260 were fired in 2006. When ATIKU and his Headmaster were leaving in 2007, they left ~N5 Billion in unpaid Railway pension arrears.

D. FEDERAL SECRETARIAT IKOYI
In 2006, Babalakin's Resort Ltd acquired this 15 storeys prime asset overgrown with weeds from atiku and OBJ through a Development Lease Agreement (DLA) for N7.2Billion. A Court has asked Buhari to pay N54 Billion to Babalakin for that blunder.

The DLA, dated October 10, 2006, granted Babalakin Resort Ltd a 99-years lease to redevelop the Federal Secretariat complex, that OBJ & ATIKU had abandoned for 7 years into 480 luxury apartments. This was at the eve of their departure from government. The transaction was one for the road.

The DLA hit the rocks when Lagos State Govt in the interest of the public indicated willingness in acquiring the Federal Secretariat complex. LASG insisted it should be accorded right of first refusal since LASG is the Issuing Authority of the C of O, coupled with other reasons.

Lets not forget Atiku was in charge of the economy and OBJ gave him free hand until Galaxy Backbone scandal happened.

In 2002, first 3yrs of the Obasanjo/Atiku, manufacturing accounts for 6% of GDP. Nigeria's GDP fell by half for d first time in 20yrs. This was d year all textile factories in Nigeria closed down and unemployment was 28% within the formal sector alone; I repeat, alone!!

In 2002, UN estimated that 70% of Nigerians live below poverty line compared to 48.5% in 1998 under a military rule. Life expectancy fell from 54yrs to 51yrs. Two-fifth of every child below age 5 were malnourished and only 50% of the 128Million Nigerians have access to clean water.

copied:-
FACTUAL REPORT ON HOW ATIKU SUPERVISED THE SALES OF OVER 145 FG INVESTMENTS AS A VICE PRESIDENT !!!

Please any or all ATIKU supporters or his campaign structure are free to deny these submission with facts not sentiments.

“As Head of National Council on Privatization (NCP), from 1999, atiku dug Nigeria's economic grave for today's extreme poverty and unemployment.

There were over 600 federal assets when Atiku's NCP started selling.

Atiku should tell us who bought what and what was left for the country when he left power.
To who did Atiku sell the following companies:

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2

In 2007, Onigbolo Cement operating at 500,000 tonnes per annum was sold to Dangote at N1.7Bn �

To those selling Atiku, let me remind you of Senate public hearing of August, 2011 which succinctly captures how Atiku through retinue of cohorts, fronts, shell companies, ring fenced over 70% of FG's assets through a brazen daylight robbery privatization that he supervised.

This is nothing sensational. Its real life facts and all the Senators are alive today.

The 2011 privatization Senate committee was made up of Senator Ahmed Lawan – Chairman, Senators Babafemi Ojudu, Philip Aduda, Mohammed Ndume, Ifeanyi Okowa, Hope Uzodinma and Mohammadu Magoro.

Lets look at Aluminium Smelting Company, ALSCON, that Atiku privatized.

ALSCON which Nigeria built with $3.2 billion, was sold to a Russian firm, Russal, for $130million. As of the time of sale, ALSCON had received $120million for the dredging of Imo River, but was never done.

When the Senate Sitting of August, 2011 asked the Russian company the whereabouts of the $120million dredging money, the company's Deputy Managing Director, Vitaly Kuzrestov, said that the money has been used for Environment Impact Assessment."

FG's Five percent share in Eleme Petrochemical worth USD27 million was never presented at the National Council on Privatization before it was sold to Indorama.

Indorama recovered this amount selling Polyethylene and Urea to the entire west Africa sub-region in just 14 months.

The Atikulate Business Theory: Sell to yourself Government assets that leaves millions in penury, to set up personal businesses that provides for a few. Atiku didn't employ the few hundreds he employed because he likes them, he needs them to work to preserve what he took from Government

A man who supervised sales of over 145 federal investments as a vice president, without a thought for today wants to be president.

He didnt revitalize them.

He didnt resuscitate them.

He sold them to whomever agrees to his personal terms

THOSE WHO STOLE YOUR 2015--2030 IN 1999--2007 ARE THE SAME THIEVES YOU ARE NOW ROMANCING TO COME BACK!!!

For how long will you allow a few to steal your future and your children's future and be giving you crumbs. Look at 1999--2007 everything we grew up to know were sold to themselves or the scrap sold for cash.

Nigeria Airways and their houses in GRA Ikeja, what happened to them? When we were growing up most of the houses in GRA Ikeja were owned by the Nigeria Airways and all now sold to whom?
Nigeria RE. The biggest re insurance company in Africa who bought it?
NICON Insurance who bought it ?
NITEL was sold for peanuts and killed by them so that their investment in AiRTEL, MTN,GLO etc will yield dividends
NITEL House one of the tallest in Marina was sold cheap to former Speaker Bankole.
What is the Status of National Stadium Surulere? Millions was budgeted for refurbishment by the sports ministry and nothing to show. Compare that stadium to Lagos State owned Thunder Balogun stadium and the difference is clear .
Nigerian National Shipping line? Where are the ships? They disappeared between 1999-2015
NEPA after Obasanjo spent $16 billion, they broke down NEPA to several units and sold it to themselves and NEPA is still not efficient while Atiku's Mikano Generators is powering Nigeria & her businesses!
Obasanjo/Atiku sold Port Harcourt Refinery to their cronies in 2007 and thank God, President Yar’ Adua reversed it .

All of these happened in the 8 disastrous locust years of the obasanjo/Atiku, Recession didn't just happen! They looted us into recession! I cannot stand and watch those who plundered the nation come back in 2023. Stop praising and voting for individuals who took your future away and stop them from coming back to steal your generation away

Nigeria has a population of 200million people we are told.

Our 2018 budget is 9 trillion Naira.

The Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria AMCON, the company that was set up to help the rich buy their debts, told us last month that, 350 Nigerians {out of 200million citizens} are responsible for 80% of AMCON's N5.4 trillion debt portfolio.
May be you did not hear that well!
AMCON said only 350 Nigerians borrowed N5.4trillion from banks, which they could not pay and AMCON came in to buy up those debts in other to save the commercial banks from collapsing.
To put that in perspective;
2018 Capital Budget is N2.4 trillion

2018 Recurrent Budget is N3.4 trillion

Add both capital and recurrent votes and you will get N5.8 trillion.

But 350 Nigerians, out of 200 million of us borrowed that same amount, they refused to pay and government came round to buy the debts over through AMCON.

The corporation also pointed out that, out of the millions of BVN numbers with the banks, only 100 BVNs collect 60% of bank lendings.

And this has left the banks with 13,000 bad loans worth 5.6trillion borrowed by "big men" who are now fighting to remove this administration so that they wont ever pay their debts!
Now, when they go to recover from defaulters like they did with Silverbird for example, the same cheated ignorant commoners are the first to cry fowl.
Some of the companies owing include:
Seaworlf Nig Ltd - 160billion
Arik Air - 300billion
Tanzila Petroleum Ltd 49.2billion
Resort Int'l Ltd - 36.3billion
Home Trust Savings - 25.75billion
Suru worldwide ventures - 24.4billion
Roygate properties- 23.26 billion
Ziglagsis network Ltd - 20.33 billion
Lexcap partners - 18billion
Anyiam Osigwe Ltd - 17.25billion
Silverbird - 11 billion
Wokson International - 5 billion

From the figures above:
Arik alone is owing more than the 2018 Ministry of Transportation budget which is N263 billion.
Seaworlf Nig Ltd, is also owing more than the 2018 Ministry of Defence budget which is N145 billion.

It's not rocket science which is a product of our contrived emotions not our lack of education is exonerating, encouraging and emboldening them to make desperate attempts to come back o power!

Enough of this madness brethren and sisthren!

May Nigeria Succeed!!!! COPIED!
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by IamANigerianMan: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/ASUU-wont-embark-on-strike-under-my-administration-atiku/

Please and please don't vote for this man...... He is coming to default Nigeria
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Harmattan123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Noted
Another lie Sir wink wink wink
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by holluwizzy: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stop promising what u cannot do.

Pdp and APC are the same.

Nothing u say will I believe.

If it's white and Atiku tell me it's white, I will have to go and reconfirm my self and investigate how it became white.

Power munger's
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by desiredhome: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku is far far better than Buhari in all ramifications but Nigerians made a grave mistake of reelecting terrorist Buhari in 2019 instead of trying a new person like Atiku.

So unfortunately 2023 is not for the North neither is it for Muslims after Buhari a Muslim terrorist ruled for 8 good years.

It is the turn of Southern Christians to produce the next President of Nigeria.

Atiku should rather use his political influence to assist Peter Obi to become President and deliver Nigeria from the hands of evil Northerners plotting to rule Nigeria again using a senile old Bola Ahmed Tinubu who cannot stand on his own to address his supporters or answer anonymous questions from the Press.

Dear Yorubas wake up oh, Northern Jihadists want to use Tinubu to seize power because they know Tinubu's health and strength are failing him, so they positioned a Jihadist called Shettima to rule Nigeria using Tinubu as a front.

They want to pay The Yorubas back for what Obasanjo did to Borth via Musa Yaradua. Wake up my Yoruba people
Are you not part of the problem with this your mindset?.....if you believe it will be your turn why all the agitations and propaganda against the Buhari government?........ today Buhari is a terrorist but you will give blind eyes to the real terrorist under your nose.....
The hunger and suffering today is our collective making,
When you think of what to do for your country and not what you will make from the country then our country will be better......

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Thank you my brother but if he raised tax the citizen will also yhell of bad government.
So atiku too can't do anything

Tor , maybe we should then take another loan?

University dey cost money. We want to have university like Harvard...forgetting that fees in Harvard are 50000 dollars per annum tops. Fees in University of Ibadan are not up to 1000 dollars self.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Soulsymbol99: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is not that he will solve the root cause of the problem, hw will only manage for the duration of his tenure if he wins. undecided person wey get private school and generator company wan slove education and light problem grin
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Emmaari: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Naso we the always hear, buhari said and promise more than this.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Secondly: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga, you can tell that nonsense to your fellow Camerounians.

As for me, I am fully obidient.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by desiredhome: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Skty:

Buhari has never gotten anything right
That is your believe...... when you hate someone you will see nothing good in that person no matter how he pleases you, ask yourself what have you done to the country...... charity begin at home.....
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by akanbiaa(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
adioolayi:
PDP

Atiku...same that was part of Obasanjo's administration

https://www.pulse.ng/communities/student/all-the-times-ASUU-has-gone-on-strike-since-1999/5jtb8cs

Anyways, Atiku is a pro privatisation....by the time he cedes all Federal Government Universities to private individuals...calling it Privatisation....or put them under his usual political terms.. Public Private Partnership (PPP)....ASUU go don possibly reset, as they will be working for private companies by then.

grin cheesy grin
Lecturers will be turned to contract staff outsourced to companies of cronies and friends be that.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Invest4growth: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
A bere
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by franchasofficia: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
desiredhome:

Are you not part of the problem with this your mindset?.....if you believe it will be your turn why all the agitations and propaganda against the Buhari government?........ today Buhari is a terrorist but you will give blind eyes to the real terrorist under your nose.....
The hunger and suffering today is our collective making,
When you think of what to do for your country and not what you will make from the country then our country will be better......
In a multitribal and multi religious nation like Nigeria, the best and easiest way to reduce political crises and cries of marginalization is to rotate the Presidency among the 6 geopolitical zones.

Each of the 6 geopolitical zones have more than capable people that will lead this nation to greatness. Same applies to all the religions, so rotating the Presidency between two geopolitical zones in Nigeria will only lead to anarchy because others will feel shortchanged.

So to solve that big problem, we all must embrace and stand up for fairness and equity in rotation of leadership amongst the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria so that all regions and faiths can feel belonged and all forms of agitations will die natural death.

Abi una Nigerians no get sense ni? Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Honestfrend: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Another lie.. U go 2 ur house in Dubai and come back after every 4 years to fight for presidential post.

Yeye dey worry u...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by dalass(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

Fulanis can promise anything. Taqquiyya or whatever lies so they can get to power, once there, hell is let loose shocked

No more angry
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by begge: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Karo, please tell atiku to shut up
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by desiredhome: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
In a multitribal and multi religious nation like Nigeria, the best and easiest way to reduce political crises and cries of marginalization is to rotate the Presidency among the 6 geopolitical zones.

Each of the 6 geopolitical zones have more than capable people that will lead this nation to greatness. Same applies to all the religions, so rotating the Presidency between two geopolitical zones in Nigeria will only lead to anarchy because others will feel shortchanged.

So to solve that big problem, we all must embrace and stand up for fairness and equity in rotation of leadership amongst the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria so that all regions and faiths can feel belonged and all forms of agitations will die natural death.

Abi una Nigerians no get sense ni? Na wa oh
The geopolitical region you talking of should ask themselves if they really like or love Nigeria to Nigeria in their hand......
They have constantly told you they don't belong and don't want Nigeria so?......
Today we the Niger Delta is not part of Biafra yet they want to force it on us......
If you want your turn to come, you will work with those having their turn so they will as well support you for your own turn.......
Common sense is not common for some people.......it's not by force ...
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by harmargedon: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
F undecided undecidedl
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
But it happened when you were the vice president
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by ufotunang: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is the same thing Buhari said...so you would not scam nigerians the way Buhari scammed Nigerians.. Nigerians are obi-dient
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Emk5556: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
I was at home for 6 months during Obasanjos tenure while Atiku was vice. What did he do.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Voiceofthestree: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
But ASU strike happens under your watch as a VP stop talking nonsense you can never be Nigeria prident Atiku
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by ceeceeco: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Story! Na so we dey hear.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Melonsmasher: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
OK noted
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
Atiku has forgotten the ASUU 2001 agreement?

Was he not Vice President then?

Any leader who can satisfy ASUU and Medical Doctors, that leader has already mortgaged other sectors of the labour force.

They cannot be satisfied. I stand by my claim.

Even when they are satisfied on their own terms, they will still hold everyone hostage if the Government approves the demands of those they consider beneath them.

I laugh in JOHESU and ASUP, the inferior kin of Medical Doctors and ASUU. They must never be compensated or allowed any power above their superior kin.

Very true

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Allisgud: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Linus abubakar
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by JealousCobra(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
yomi961:
Sai Waziri adamawa, A business man with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means aka poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means education, jobs, unity, progress and above all restructuring

This old woman man has nothing to offer, his time has gone by grin

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Polynek(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mtcheew undecided
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by zionstaar75: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
Liar.
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.
oil dey your head.he doesn't care if Nigeria burns because of his personal ambition. He's the devil we don't need in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Vote Edeoga Out In Four Years, If He Fails Us - Kenneth Okonkwo / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter / Insecurity: FCT Lacks Equipment To Track Criminals - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.