Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku (14299 Views)

Garba Shehu: Missing Funds NSA Spoke About Can’t Happen Under Buhari / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tayorshd2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
The problem is not the government but assu themselves. I listened to an interview in which ASSU leader was interviewed and they asked him all the money they have been collecting where are they and where are the records of job done so the government can be aroused to give them another set of money and to God b d glory ASSU said they have no record and till date no record of what the money is used for i.e the money they have giving to them ...

So tell me I don't support the government to release another money because it will still waste since they have no record then the government is right for not releasing any find again since they can't see what the money is doing in the education sector kiss cry

Aydlecturer:
For record purpose

From OBJ to Buhari: Full List of Times ASUU has Gone on Strike, Total Number of Years Wasted*

Strikes by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) forcing Nigerian students to remain at home have been recurring decimals in the education sector since 1999.

The action by the ASUU often a result of failure on the part of the federal government to meet certain demands has dashed the hopes of many students, leading to a lack of confidence in the academic system and the option of enrolling in private tertiary institutions.

Nigerian students have wasted many semesters at home due to ASUU strike (Photo: @OluObasanjo, President Muhammadu Buhari, Campus Reporter)
Beginning from the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo to the Buhari-led government, records show that approximately 15 semesters (that is, seven years) have been lost to ASUU strikes.

Below is the full list of times students have had to stay away from classrooms:

1999 - 2007 PDP

Amanda McCants’ biography: age, height, husband, movies, career
1999: 5 Months
2000: - 3 Months
2002: - 2 Weeks
2003: - 6 Months
2005: - 2 Weeks
2006: - 3 Days
2007: - 3 Months
TOTAL: 18 months and 3 days

2008 -2015 PDP

2008: 1 Week
2009: 4 Months
2010: 5 Months
2011: 59 Days
2013: 5 Months
TOTAL: 16 Months and 6 days

2015 - 2022 APC

2017: 1 Month
2018 : 3 Months
2020: 9 Months
2021: 11 Months
2022: - 5 Months
ASUU strike: Agitation begins for bill to bar children of politicians from foreign education
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tayorshd2(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
yomi961:
Sai Waziri adamawa, A business man with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means aka poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means education, jobs, unity, progress and above all restructuring

When u don't understand why will u say atiku will bring those flalacy things to nigeria .. mtheew atiku that is not even living in nigeria self so how will he know what the youth needed and what we really want ...

Atiku is just catching cruise to be elected and then when he gets to the power he will sell all government parastaters to a private company and turn many to his own forever and have no future for nigeria .. atiku in yoruba mean we are dead already sad

So please we are not ready to die
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Great2017: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
ribbit:
He is saying the truth because His administration will never happen.
What do you call ASUU strike of 2003 that lasted for about 6 months? Was he not part of that administration?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Majesty33(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

You should know he can't just be president and be sitting down all day without doing nothing so why abusing him ok tell me among his contestant the one that match up his achievement in the political game...

Don't add sentiments please just say the reality ..

I know OBI is write-off already .

Now compare atiku with tinubu what's and what have they done in this nation or let me say in their state so people can count them worthy to be voted for cool tongue tongue
I guess u are one of those people he paid to defend him online. Bringing down his post about Deborah's mother tells alot about him and the kind of decisions he will make as a president.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Thanks for your response .
I didn't say it's responsible for the hardship and besides my idea was that how can an individual do such when he was in power with my brother OBJ . Now my father was part of the culprit then he lost his job and life was hard then in port authority.
For you to understand more better OBJ himself as the boss then still do mentioned it that ATIKU stole trillions and he doesn't worth any post again due to his bill conscience in nature sad angry.
My idea was that he is not suppose to be there again because this is the man from 2009 has been fighting and looking for a way to be president in his lifetime and at present as we all know he is not living in nigeria .. so tell me how can such a person knows what the nation is lacking

If the hotel you mentioned was a false that doesn't mean he has still passed the test because it's like someone failing 9 sums out of 10.
He will still fail us all over and over again ..

So i still prefer TINUBU but for OBi he is an inexpensive personel who doesn't even fit to compete because he has no record of job done when he was the ábíá state governor.

I hope am able to relay my pain about my nation Nigeria. smiley wink

What test are you referring to?

These are your exact words...

"To those who don't know how the current hardship and poverty in Nigeria started, take your time and read this. Then investigate the owners of the companies that robbed the country of her assets, those are the devils you were warned about".

Why are you now denying that you didn't say that the privatisation under obj/atiku today's hardship? Which leads me to what I said earlier to what said earlier about the information you provide. If you are denying your own words, how then can I trust your credibility?

I don't remember asking you about who you support or don't support. These are questions I asked which you couldn't answer....

By the way, who are those who say are owing debts that are eager to remove this present administration?

How is the privatisation of 1999 to 2007 responsible for the current hardship and poverty in Nigeria?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

You should know he can't just be president and be sitting down all day without doing nothing so why abusing him ok tell me among his contestant the one that match up his achievement in the political game...

Don't add sentiments please just say the reality ..

I know OBI is write-off already .

Now compare atiku with tinubu what's and what have they done in this nation or let me say in their state so people can count them worthy to be voted for cool tongue tongue

What achievement of Tinubu in the political game are you referring to?

What's the difference between Tinubu and atiku?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tayorshd2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
What about those that lost their job during this regimn when privatizing and debuting people of employment

My father was a victim ..

So for atiku to come in again will repeated many misdeed
lexy2014:

"To those who don't know how the current hardship and poverty in Nigeria started, take your time and read this. Then investigate the owners of the companies that robbed the country of her assets, those are the devils you were warned about".

Why are you now denying that you didn't say that the privatisation under obj/atiku today's hardship? Which leads me to what I said earlier to what said earlier about the information you provide. If you are denying your own words, how then can I trust your credibility?

I don't remember asking you about who you support or don't support. These are questions I asked which you couldn't answer....

By the way, who are those who say are owing debts that are eager to remove this present administration?

How is the privatisation of 1999 to 2007 responsible for the current hardship and poverty in Nigeria?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tayorshd2:
What about those that lost their job during this regimn when privatizing and debuting people of employment

My father was a victim ..

So for atiku to come in again will repeated many misdeed

You haven't answered the questions I asked in my post.

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tayorshd2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions I asked in my post.

Wole Soyinka on PDP Defections

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

The list continues.....
*Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION HAPPENING*
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by lexy2014: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Wole Soyinka on PDP Defections

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

The list continues.....
*Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION HAPPENING*

There's no correlation between what you typed and the questions I asked.

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Atiku has forgotten the ASUU 2001 agreement?

Was he not Vice President then?

Any leader who can satisfy ASUU and Medical Doctors, that leader has already mortgaged other sectors of the labour force.

They cannot be satisfied. I stand by my claim.

Even when they are satisfied on their own terms, they will still hold everyone hostage if the Government approves the demands of those they consider beneath them.

I laugh in JOHESU and ASUP, the inferior kin of Medical Doctors and ASUU. They must never be compensated or allowed any power above their superior kin.

JOHESU and ASUP are inferior?
ASUU cannot dictate to her employers how much they should earn, it's gross anomaly and abuse of the labour system.
Medical Doctors are not as well paid in Nigeria as you think

PonziHater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.