Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion (27139 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Omoslim26: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

Two young empty unproven men , I don't run on dem say but proofs...
BATSHETTIMA23 hands down on this

The decision has been made.
Apc is already in the process of going going goooonneee grin
Before December tinubu will be campaigning with his Action Congress.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by AntonVince: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

Your see negative I see positive ... BATSHETTIMA23

Good luck to you with your “positive”.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by afolayangs(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
you just hit the nail on the haed
dorodee:
This guy is not just getting it.... Muslim-muslim in Nigeria of 2023 is EVIL....
Even christian-christian will not be supported by any right thinking person.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by GardenOfGod(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin grin
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Quote a verse in the Qu'ran that says what you just typed. Or is Tinubu a Christian now? Desperation at it best. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Tobijays: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
BAT propaganda team, please answer these questions for us, bearing in mind Lagos IGR and borrowings increased significantly between 1999-2007, compared to preceding years.

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to improvement in the standard of living of the average Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?

Now watch how confounded BAT propagandists will drag Obi (not even Atiku) into this equation instead of answering the questions. Quietly implying they see Obi as a genuine threat.
lol they don't even know where the hell you from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by COUSIN1279(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Before wasn't it there own?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by AsawanaDgreat: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
That was then, but now we can't trust you
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Diligent1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
ThirdWorldThug:
A Presidential candidate like Tinubu who is backed only by a small section of the populace is bound to lose.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Sombidient, you lied
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Mccullum: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
ThirdWorldThug:
A Presidential candidate like Tinubu who is backed only by a small section of the populace is bound to lose.

You'll understand on election day that loudness no be music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tobijays:
lol they don't even know where the hell you from

They don’t need to know where I’m from.

They should answer the questions. Chikena.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Mccullum: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
The incoming president of FRN,

TINUBU, I strongly believe in his administrative skills and for the votes of my family is for JAGABAN.

ABAT 2023 is a goal.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by sonofthunder: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
dorodee:
This guy is not just getting it.... Muslim-muslim in Nigeria of 2023 is EVIL....

I know you have Muslim friends, colleagues and acquaintances...... Continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by yetunsbay(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
ThirdWorldThug:
So who are the small section ?

These Obidient people sef.

Do you people think Obi can win forthcoming election ? Lol.....nah..... understand Federal Politics and have Peace.

Yes, at the outset for now Obi might gets clean intention but I believe now isn't his time.

Make him cool down and study things. No be by gragra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Gfrank07: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
You pple are the biggest fools and a failure already..
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by shinealight(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

Point is, you have taken it upon yourself to publicly echo the sentiments of this Pastor Ibioyomie which puts both of you in the same boat. You cannot absolve yourself by claiming that you’re merely quoting someone else!
You should therefore both be reminded that old age is in fact a blessing but it is also a privilege denied to many earthly sojourners!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Rugaria: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Before ko? Would you have returned christian schools to Muslims?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by dheilaw1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:
BAT propaganda team, please answer these questions for us, bearing in mind Lagos IGR and borrowings increased significantly between 1999-2007, compared to preceding years.

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?

2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu and his cronies?

3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to improvement in the standard of living of the average Lagosian?

4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling daddy "developed" colonized?

5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?

Now watch how confounded BAT propagandists will drag Obi (not even Atiku) into this equation instead of answering the questions. Quietly implying they see Obi as a genuine threat.
if obi did an excellent job in Anambra, he wont leave his dear state to live in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by TimmyTen(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:
Ok.
Somebody should tell this old man that this is not just about him as a person.
Terrorist are using religion as a weapon, preaching against the FG and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, muslim-muslim agenda will be giving credence to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching,We will be unwise to support something we know does not potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness and Trust,plus we know the muric and the Muslim community will never support Christian-Christian agenda,so why should we then support
muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Grandpa you don too old go rest enjoy your drug money abegii undecided

You have said it all
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Dwightventures(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
I can NEVER let this one pass, even on my biz account.

I've been in a great state of sadness for Nigeria since the fruit of this Tinubu decision started to take hold, from Lagos state, now fully across Nigeria. Tinubu KILLED education in Nigeria by this singular stroke. I will never forgive the SMALL MAN (both literally and figuratively).

Today education at its most important level is now a business and an extension of your religious sessions.

I attended a school founded for Muslims in Lagos that Obasanjo's government made a government school as it did for all schools in Nigeria in 1976. The schools were well provided for, even under Babangida's disastrous reign. Three of my 5 years there at least, it was Christians, Southern minority students that were both best students in WASC and senior prefects, because ONLY merit mattered.

This singular act of reversal in just one state has destroyed the future of this country by maybe 50 to 100 years.

I don't give a damn about who is running for which office. I'm disgusted by Yoruba delusion of their worth, BUT Tinubu is no Awolowo. The crook is just too small. May GOD continue to bless Obasanjo for his efforts in this ungovernable country and people. I am HAPPY he's the ONLY Nigerian ever to get power against the wish of his ethnic kinsmen.

I'm not a nairaland warlord. You don't know me because your country is a failed state, otherwise people like me would have effected a positive change and be a household name, even without holding political office
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by dheilaw1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Quest7777:

This bat knew Buhari was a disaster but still went ahead to package him for us just because his selfish polical calculation was that Buhari would in turn support him after 8yrs.
Now after 8yrs of untold hardship & deaths that is unprecedented in the history of this country, instead of the bat to hide his face in shame & apologise to Nigerians, he arrogantly came out to be shouting emi lokan that it is his turn. & expects sane Nigerians to vote for same APC regime that has suffered & caused deaths of many Nigerians.
Unfortunately for him, he is far past his prime with shaking hands, shaking legs & leaking nyash. cool

God forbid bat thing that a country of over 200million citizens will end up with a President like this...
cry cry baby
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Iceberg3: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
This Baba agbaya keep talking thrash,is mission school same thing as a whole nation!??!
Agbaya rascal jagbajantis!!!!
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Good luck to you with your “positive”.
Better luck to you with your negatives
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Foodqueen(f): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Liar!!!!

U collected Lagos poly annex in ketu, sold everything to your fellow politicians.

Collected the public primary school, gave them just one plot to run 3schools. Added the land together and sold everything out.

Our educational sector will be worse in your hands.

OBI all the way
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by fredoooooo: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

The decision has been made.
Apc is already in the process of going going goooonneee grin
Before December tinubu will be campaigning with his Action Congress.
After December if he becomes your president no need to be negative.... see you in Aso rock soon
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by MissLeslie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
OkCornel:

Yet your people didn't have another destination than Tinubu Lagos. Senseless mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by EndWeakerection: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
dorodee:
. Right
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissLeslie:

Yet your people didn't have another destination than Tinubu Lagos. Senseless mofo

Tinubu Lagos you said?

Have Nigerians not been migrating to Lagos enmasse between 1914 to 1991 when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria?

Answer this question and figure out who the senseless mofo truly is.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
dheilaw1:
if obi did an excellent job in Anambra, he wont leave his dear state to live in Lagos...

You are proving my point in the last paragraph.

Instead of answering the questions, Obi is being dragged into the situation.

Can you answer these questions instead of deflecting?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Draslo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

Ibioyomie is now who thinks for you
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Arakunrin Ademola, eschew tribalism.
Do not drink poison just because it’s served in a tribal cup. Gasoline, groceries and other items aren’t subsidized on the basis of ethnicity.
Think of the future of your children.

Vote for a young, cerebral and healthy candidate with probity.

Vote Peter Obi.
“Arakunrin Ademola@ lol. I am at All not a tribalism , neither am I a religious bigot, my kids aren’t even Nigerians. I suggest you sell Obi to us rather than force him down our throat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Omoslim26: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

After December if he becomes your president no need to be negative.... see you in Aso rock soon

The North he is banking do not want him, infact they don't like him at all,you can try going to the Hausa community in your area and preach tinubu to them,make sure you have your armor on make them no use dagger shift your left chest oo grin
He has already to the Christians that he doesn't need our votes by trying to gamble with our survival in this Country for his desperate emilokan ambition,so where do you expect him to get the votes from undecided
End Apc,save Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Investigates Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Threatening To Shoot Any Critic / He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.