Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion (27138 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Omoslim26: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ok.
Somebody should tell this old man that this is not just about him as a person.
Terrorist are using religion as a weapon, preaching against the FG and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, muslim-muslim agenda will be giving credence to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching,We will be unwise to support something we know does not potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness and Trust,plus we know the muric and the Muslim community will never support Christian-Christian agenda,so why should we then support muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Grandpa you don too old go rest enjoy your drug money abegii undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Honestfrend: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
See this old fool...
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:
grin

You (government) stole my property, you (the same government with another person as head) returned my property to me.

In fairness to Tinubu, he was not in government when mission schools were taken over in 1973...by Gowon and company.

You expect me to start clamping for you. After the government do see say to run the schools don dey hard them.

Yeah, we should not clap for him, but it was a sensible decision.(Obi too took a similar decision)...it was a mistake in the first place to take over the schools.

Name one sector of Nigerian society being run by the government that is alive.

The issue is corruption, and poor taxation.
Private Universties no dey go strike as you can see. Privatize all universities in this country, it will make University education costly, but you no fit hear of ASUU strike again

True, but ASUU, most Nigerians, and the government don't support such a course of action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by STENON(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Damn!!! This man is super intelligent.

" We are ready to move Nigeria from Great Potential to real achievement "

Please vote for Tinubu as the next President for Nigeria ♥️.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by MasterKernel: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

Go and buy data and watch the video

He's a sick man, and will never rule Nigeria in your lifetime.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by MarketDispatch: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:
To those who said Tinubu did not grant interview come and see for yourself
Ok..
Finally..
Is the interview up to One-Hour at least?
I need the link to the full Interview Pleeeeeaaassseeee
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by tradepunter: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
this guy is stupid returning schools to missionaries was a cost-saving strategy not a sentimental one or out of love... THE IDIOT has no fucking option because we are in a secular society.... so these nonsense interviews make him sound stupid.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Can you imagine? So, because of the words of Ibioyemie. We should not vote the candidate of our conscience….. you guys need to grow up.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
wetin this one they talk. We are talking about National politics not lagos politics. undecided
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by rusher14: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
Finally..
Is the interview recent please??

If it isn't recent,why was he making comment about Muslim-Muslim ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by donmik: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."

Someone who doesn't read or understand bible is talking here.
Imlaugh in pidgin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by usagee36: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Very stupid bigot drug man. This man should take wike as his running mate because they don't speak clearly grin
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by diggindeep: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7HI8wO1ZUg

Sham of an interview.

Seun Okinbaloye one well moulded question will reveal his diapers covered ass
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Born2Breed(f): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
When will this man ever make sense? Is Lagos a Muslim state?

How can you release schools to missionaries and leave Chritsian schools out n you think you won't be chased out of government house?

Just the way you can't try it in lagos,you can'tt try it in Nigeria too.

Your presidential ambition is dead and buried, we are just waiting for you to waste part of the money you've stolen.all these years.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by diplomat058(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Passionate888:
Many governors returned missionary schools back to the church too.
A.C.M.G.S Elelenwo was returned to the Anglican church. Holy Rosary was returned back to the Catholic church. I don't know about Baptist Boys though.

Is that all your brain can contribute?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by chiamzzy: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga what was the question posed to him? and who are his interviewers??. Ode seems not to understand what interview is.

To those who said Tinubu did not grant interview come and see for yourself
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by PointZerom: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Marvieduke:
Oga stop your wailing because that time your hands and legs were not shaking but now your hands and legs are shaking and we don't trust you.

How on Earth will any sensible person campaign for this DeadWood?

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by donmik: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Didnu return it to them to gain from or to spend into?
Do governments want to take care of schools in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by diplomat058(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Passionate888:
Many governors returned missionary schools back to the church too.
A.C.M.G.S Elelenwo was returned to the Anglican church. Holy Rosary was returned back to the Catholic church. I don't know about Baptist Boys though.

OK
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by kozmokaz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Who get the sch before

Which one is when u returned the sch

The sch was built by the missionaries make we stop all this nonsense
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by diplomat058(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oduduwa707:
grin

Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
Baba no well, he dey shout he return school

Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
Baba no well, he dey shout emilokan...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
No matter what you say...... Nigerians are obi-dient..final
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by PointZerom: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
STENON:
Damn!!! This man is super intelligent.

" We are ready to move Nigeria from Great Potential to real achievement "

Please vote for Tinubu as the next President for Nigeria ♥️.

Just imagine how he's bn guided like a baby learning how to walk.

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Secondly: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
But when you want to choose a running mate, you dived into religion full time.

Well sha, you don score one big and unforgettable OWN goal as it stands.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Passionate888: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
diplomat058:

It shouldn't be a yardstick
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by walexbiz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
As much as I hate to tell obituarist the truth, Jaganbandits is likely the next president. Nigeria is in really deep shit with the present crops of politicians we are electing into public office. While Obi of the three contenders is the one with the least baggage of immoral act while in governance but in reality he has nothing to show when he held sway in public office and going from precedent I wouldn't jump into the bandwagon of obituarist who are trying to portray hon has the messiah. History learnt in the last two dispensation as shows those who don't have don't have it. Obi has not public record to show he has the capacity to rule Nigeria. As for the like of Atikuthives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by effort1: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
But when you were choosing a VP candidate, you looked at religion.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by IbileIfe: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:

Ignorant fake Christians quoting scriptures out of context.

Is Pastor Ibioyomie your God?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Omoslim26: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
dorodee:
This guy is not just getting it.... Muslim-muslim in Nigeria of 2023 is EVIL....
Even christian-christian will not be supported by any right thinking person.

Let us stop only emphasing on the pair,let's talk about the candidate himself.
Bubu is a Muslim that will be completing his own 8years tenure very soon.
If Atiku a Muslim wins,that means we will do another 8 years Muslim rule, making it 16 straight up years.
If tinubu a muslim wins it is worse bcus after his own tenure,the North will come for their own turn which will be another Northern Muslim,we are looking at a possible straight up 24 years Islamic rule shocked
Our Muslim brothers have done their own 8years it the turn of a Christian to take the lead.
We say no to muslim-muslim ticket.
Apc must go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.