Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion (27141 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Basher8583: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkCornel:

Honestly, BAT supporters are silly. No offence intended.

What then happens to my family back in Nigeria? I should no longer care about Nigerian matters because I relocated from Nigeria?

Again I ask, how do you BAT supporters think?

My “slave job” is feeding hungry Nigerians like your type who slide into my DMs for financial assistance. Keep quiet if you don’t have anything intelligent to say. I’m allergic to stupidity.

Y’all keep on voting foolish leaders and later disturb Nigerians in the diaspora for financial support to settle pressing expenses. Classic example of stupidity in action.

Slave ..no one asked you to run. Na me say make you no get money to move your family?

Like I said focus on your slave job before you lose it. Im sure you are doing up to 4 jobs to keep body and soul together.

Im a master in Naija. I call the shots and Im in full control. If I come over to dat country where you are slaving away na 5star hotel I go stay for sure.

But as you dey wash pupu for white man's old bum bum for obodo na Tinubu still be your problem.

Berra go and get sense

#Notimeforslaves
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Basher8583:

Slave ..no one asked you to run. Na me say make you no get money to move your family?

Like I said focus on your slave job before you lose it. Im sure you are doing up to 4 jobs to keep body and soul together.

Im a master in Naija. I call the shots and Im in full control. If I come over to dat country where you are slaving away na 5star hotel I go stay for sure.

But as you dey wash pupu for white man's old bum bum for obodo na Tinubu still be your problem.

Berra go and get sense

#Notimeforslaves

Ignoramus, if APC had fulfilled their promises to Nigerians...people won't leave the country in droves.

See what your fraudster promised Nigerians in 2014.

Everyone is still waiting for steady light, fuel and jobs.

Now vote your slave masters and come and beg us in the diaspora for financial support when you're broke. cheesy

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Basher8583:

Berra go and get sense

#Notimeforslaves

I've seen plenty of your type. They are always masters on nairaland, until they send a DM to beg for money. No be today cheesy

Get your broke ass outta my mentions. You’re exhibiting mental and financial poverty.

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by Basher8583: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2022
OkCornel:

I've seen plenty of your type. They are always masters on nairaland, until they send a DM to beg for money. No be today cheesy

Get your broke ass outta my mentions. You’re exhibiting mental and financial poverty.

Wetin dis Slave de talk.. Abeg go and work for your wages jor.

You know time is of essence where you are. Oyinbo will not pay you for wasted hours oh.

Hahaha
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by OkCornel(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Basher8583:

Wetin dis Slave de talk.. Abeg go and work for your wages jor.

You know time is of essence where you are. Oyinbo will not pay you for wasted hours oh.

Hahaha

See part of the 99.4% broke ass talking.
I manage my time to achieve my goals. Not everyone abroad does a shit job to survive.
I guess that’s too complex for a BAT supporter to decipher cheesy

Oya vote your colonisers and beg those in the diaspora for financial assistance later on. Una mumu never belleful una.

Get your ignorance off my mentions

Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by ashewoboy(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2022
STENON:
Damn!!! This man is super intelligent.

" We are ready to move Nigeria from Great Potential to real achievement "

Please vote for Tinubu as the next President for Nigeria ♥️.

You are not even in nigeriacheesy. Anyway, I am not OBIdient though. I have a feeling he is not the best man for the job.
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by STENON(f): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
ashewoboy:

You are not even in nigeriacheesy. Anyway, I am not OBIdient though. I have a feeling her is not the best man for the job.
Who is she or her? cheesy
Re: Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion by ashewoboy(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
STENON:
Who is she or her? cheesy

Correctedcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters / NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.