Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above (34148 Views)

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Who go give Tinubu 80% votes against atiku in osun

It will shock all of them that Tinubu will loose osun to PDP again , Aregbeshola is too powerful , he can do an undo, he will ruin asiwaju completely , oyetola is running kiti is running kata kata now in osun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2022
idanone:
is like you are a yoruba man, mk i know lie you that man cant grind out 50% in south west person way we dey wait for patiently.
ok. Who are the "we" waiting for Tinubu in this statement?
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Misterone:
trash

Is it true that orientals hotel is vibrating
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Lekan239(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
AntonVince:

Tinubu has no capacity to amass 70%, let alone 80 in any South West state.

Not everyone is blinded by ethnicity.
the Igbos are giving their 100percent vote to obi do u mean they are blinded by ethnicity?

Yoruba voting for Tinubu is ethnicity
But Igbos voting for obi is not right?

I wonder sometimes why youth and some grown up men talks and reason like babies in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Misterone:
trash
smelly trash at that.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by norriswood(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Please remind me.

Who is tinubu?

Is it the 86 years frail ancestor... obituary Nd his agberos

That analysis is embarassing especially in the north he is not a true Moslem we in the north will tell you he is rejected already.

Please the north central will tinubu import Yoruba Muslims to vote for him there or the incompetent NOTHERN christians that will vote for him?

Tinubu and his urchins are a disgrace.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by donvoice(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
you can only take all of pdp and give to Peter obi don't even dream of taking 10% of apc vote in edo

At first, I thought I was talking with a free thinker analyst but it's obvious I've been wasting my time with political bigot of the agbado dioceses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Lekan239(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
donvoice:

At first, I thought I was talking with a free thinker analyst but it's obvious I've been wasting my time with political bigot of the agbado dioceses
you claim to be a free thinker bcus u are supporting obi, but because he is supporting tinubu you said he is not a free thinker. The last time I checked, a free thinker shouldn't choose side

Your last sentence even proves you to be tribal.

I wonder how people won't remove the stick in their own eyes but will want to remove the stick on other people's eyes
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by seunayantokun(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Self-deception
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Zoftels: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2022
No state in South West will Tinubu get 50% votes. You don't know how agitated and extremely annoyed the people there are with APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2022
adioolayi:

1. WEMPCO group owns Oriental

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/22/real-owners-of-lagos-oriental-hotel-speak-after-attack-by-hoodlums/

2. Falomo complex, owned by Lagos State Government and concessioned to Afriland Properties of Tony Elumelu

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/188748-concessionaire-of-falomo-shopping-complex-refutes-claim-by-lagos-govt-that-it-paid-n50-million-for-50-year-lease.html

3. First Nation Airline is owned by Kayode Odukoya
https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/78166-nigerias-first-nation-ceo-accused-of-forged-loan-documents

I leave the remaining to be FACT Checked by sane Youths....Yes, Tinubu is wealthy and blessed with organisations...but you don't pin lies on him in the name of politics.

You can enter Lagoon...

Tinubu is the next President..

Take it to the bank
Next President of Iragbiji town Union

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Leomalli47: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
North central

Benue......40% against Obi $ Atiku
Kogi.........45% against obi & Atiku
Plateau....25% against Atiku $ obi
Kwara......65% against Atiku
Nasara....35% against Atiku $ obi
Niger.......45% against atiku

Tinubu to win N/C with little above 42%

North east
Adamawa....25% against Atiku
Taraba.........25% against Atiku $ obi
Bauchi..........35% against Atiku
Gombe.........40% against Atiku
Yobe.............65% against Atiku
Borno............70% against Atiku

Tinubu to score atleast 40% in N/E

North west
Kano...........35% against kwankwaso
Kaduna.........35% against Atiku $ obi
Jigawa..........25% against Atiku
Kebbi.............25% against atiku
Sokoto...........45% against Atiku
Kastina...........35% against Atiku
Zamfara.........45% against Atiku

Tinubu to get atleast 35% in N/W

South west
Lagos........40% against obi $ Atiku
Ogun.........70% against Atiku
Oyo...........75% against Atiku
Osun...........80% against Atiku
Ondo..........65% against Atiku
Ekiti............65% against obi
Tinubu to win S/W with atleast 65%
South south

Edo...............30%

South East

Ebonyi...........25%

https://zapiforum.com/question/the-states-tinubu-can-win-atleast-25-and-above/
@Thinkfree- STOP FOOLING YOURSELF PLEASE

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by dodgelord: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
North central

North east

North west

South west
South south

Edo...............30%

South East

Ebonyi...........25%

Nairatopic.com

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by donvoice(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Lekan239:
you claim to be a free thinker bcus u are supporting obi, but because he is supporting tinubu you said he is not a free thinker. The last time I checked, a free thinker shouldn't choose side

Your last sentence even proves you to be tribal.

I wonder how people won't remove the stick in their own eyes but will want to remove the stick on other people's eyes

Another Tinubu supporter spotted.

I am supporting Obi and am not hidding it or pretending to be a free thinker. I wouldn't have engaged in a discussion if I had known he's a supporter of Tinubu.

Let him come out straight of who he is rooting for than campaigning through fake fabricated and unrealistic vote percentages just to catch the heart of the fainted ones.

Come out from your hidings and stop acting like a Fred thinker analyst ye Bishop Tinubu of the agbado dioceses

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by uchennaq(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
North central

North east

North west

South west
South south

Edo...............30%

South East

Ebonyi...........25%

UNDER THIS CURRENT APC GOVERNMENT, THE PRICES OF FOODSTUFF HAVE GONE UP. YOU MUST BE A BIG JOKER

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by onyeka3310: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Now I know Nigeria has a lot of mad people....how can somebody be campaigning for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Emola12(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
maybe new osun state not old one because I don't understand why some people will rating Tinubu ahead of Atiku in osun state

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by oneMalik: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Before you get your first job how many shoes did you have ?

If you become your state governor like i wish you be , how many investments will you establish or you plan to remain the same ?

If MUMU dey talk make he bear am for mind say no be only MUMU dey listen o .

Tinubu to the Nation!

donaldking100:
BEFORE TINUBU BECAME GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, HE HAD NONE OF THESE.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003.
He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege & ass-licking Governors.
If you don't agree to lick his ass like Ambode, he would look for excuses to push you out of Government.
Is that really the kinda greedy tyrant you want ruling Nigeria?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by DeOTR: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
You actually think those who voted for PDP during the last gubernatorial election in Osun will vote against APC in the next Presidential election?
You'll soon understand the reason why PDP won Presidential election in South Western states, while the opposition won the gubernatorial in 2011.
I'm not expecting your reply if you were not old enough to vote in 2011.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by kingyakos: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
They're State where tinubu won't get up to 100 to 200 vote especially in the NC, SS and SE.
Just mentioning his name alone in those region can get u in trouble.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Jesusloveyou: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
mystery22:
Are you on agbado syrup again.. Tinubu himself is afraid cos he will lose most North Central state and Edo state plus ekiti,ondo,osun and lagos is not sure for him cos those state will be hard to rig..
Edo should be at least 40%, and jigawa should be 35% for tinubu

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by uchennaq(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2022
1. Oriental Hotel
3. First Nation Airline
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
14. Radio Continental
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003.
He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege & ass-licking Governors.
If you don't agree to lick his ass like Ambode, he would look for excuses to push you out of Government.

THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT TINUBU ARE THIEVES, PEOPLE BENEFITING FROM HIS LOOT AND PEOPLE THAT MAYBE DONT STAY IN LAGOS. WE THAT STAY IN LAGOS KNOW BETTER.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by DeOTR: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Emola12:
maybe new osun state not old one because I don't understand why some people will rating Tinubu ahead of Atiku in osun state
So because the people of Osun voted for Adeleke against Oyetola, automatically all of them will vote for Atiku.
You actually think Yoruba people are dummies right? People who only recognize their party logos when voting and careless who is on the ballot?
Please, I'm referring you to study the 2011 gubernatorial and presidential election results in the SW. Maybe that will clear your doubts.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by DeOTR: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2022
kingyakos:
They're State where tinubu won't get up to 100 to 200 vote especially in the NC, SS and SE.
Just mentioning his name alone in those region can get u in trouble.
There are no such states in the NC or SS.
Tinubu won't get less than 100 in any given polling unit in the NC.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Emola12(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2022
DeOTR:

So because the people of Osun voted for Adeleke against Oyetola, automatically all of them will vote for Atiku.
You actually think Yoruba people are dummies right? People who only recognize their party logos when voting and careless who is on the ballot?
Please, I'm referring you to study the 2011 gubernatorial and presidential election results in the SW. Maybe that will clear your doubts.
Weldon mr mathematics, will no want APC again u think say nah joke Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by DeOTR: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Emola12:
Weldon mr mathematics, will no want APC again u think say nah joke Continue
You only have one vote.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by PenSniper: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Bugie16:
Tinubu will not even believe this fake statistics you have put up for him.

Keep dreaming aimlessly.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by moskush1(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu no go see even 5% for S/E and S/S only N/E and S/W will vote for him the remaining are for Atiku
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Wearemoving: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Omg this man from Osun state finished lagos now he want to continue in high level

donaldking100:
1. Oriental Hotel
3. First Nation Airline
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
14. Radio Continental
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Jesusloveyou: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2022
3rdavefarms:

It will shock all of them that Tinubu will loose osun to PDP again , Aregbeshola is too powerful , he can do an undo, he will ruin asiwaju completely , oyetola is running kiti is running kata kata now in osun
so aregbe will work for atiku.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit: Major Roads In Lagos Blocked / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau State- Photos / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.