Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above (34152 Views)

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by kingyakos: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
DeOTR:

So all these known IPOB members are Tinubu supporters disguising as Obi supporters? SMH.
When campaign starts, I'll remind you.
Anyone seeing wanting to disrupt his campaign anywhere in the country will be used as target practice by the Armed Forces, so if you plan to die before the election, do anyhow.

Caution your fellow brothers in Lagos for they're known to disrupt voters and snatching of ballot box during election and as for my region and my state tinubu is welcome to campaign but i assure you and him that his campaign will end up in disgrace because even flies will not turnout for him, we go collect that Lagos money chop like we don dey chop am before.
For your information the days when Army and police do influence election in this country are gone.

Obi or Atiku 2023
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by PharmacyStore: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Very interesting take
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by maxzzo1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkfree:
North central

Benue......40% against Obi $ Atiku
Kogi.........45% against obi & Atiku
Plateau....25% against Atiku $ obi
Kwara......65% against Atiku
Nasara....35% against Atiku $ obi
Niger.......45% against atiku

Tinubu to win N/C with little above 42%

North east
Adamawa....25% against Atiku
Taraba.........25% against Atiku $ obi
Bauchi..........35% against Atiku
Gombe.........40% against Atiku
Yobe.............65% against Atiku
Borno............70% against Atiku

Tinubu to score atleast 40% in N/E

North west
Kano...........35% against kwankwaso
Kaduna.........35% against Atiku $ obi
Jigawa..........25% against Atiku
Kebbi.............25% against atiku
Sokoto...........45% against Atiku
Kastina...........35% against Atiku
Zamfara.........45% against Atiku

Tinubu to get atleast 35% in N/W

South west
Lagos........40% against obi $ Atiku
Ogun.........70% against Atiku
Oyo...........75% against Atiku
Osun...........80% against Atiku
Ondo..........65% against Atiku
Ekiti............65% against obi
Tinubu to win S/W with atleast 65%
South south

Edo...............30%

South East

Ebonyi...........25%

https://zapiforum.com/question/the-states-tinubu-can-win-atleast-25-and-above/
South - South no follow..... I dey laff
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by LNKDOT(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wait and see with all this mumu don do please I stand with rufal oseni comment on arise please all the presidential candidate should show urs all their medical history put it out there if u know u turely want to make this country move forward .......#ShowUrMedicalHistoryNowNow.........we don't went president too be flying like butterfly all around still in your country and make good development In all level ....ASUU are still on strike but governor and minister child are graduating in other country university and u are telling me One Nigeria abi wait am coming four you ........
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by santos247(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
In your mind, the only reason a Yoruba person will vote Tinubu is because of ethnicity? But if an Hausa, Tiv, Jukun, Efik, Ijaw person vote for him, its not ethnicity?
YOu guys are drawing 2023 to a tribal supremacy battle and it is shameful. Peter Obi has sterling qualities to market him other than this chest beating, and ethnic blackmail coming from his Igbo tribal brothers.
The reality will dawn on you by MArch 2023.

[color=#006600][/color]
AntonVince:

Tinubu has no capacity to amass 70%, let alone 80 in any South West state.

Not everyone is blinded by ethnicity.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
santos247:
In your mind, the only reason a Yoruba person will vote Tinubu is because of ethnicity? But if an Hausa, Tiv, Jukun, Efik, Ijaw person vote for him, its not ethnicity?
YOu guys are drawing 2023 to a tribal supremacy battle and it is shameful. Peter Obi has sterling qualities to market him other than this chest beating, and ethnic blackmail coming from his Igbo tribal brothers.
The reality will dawn on you by MArch 2023.

[color=#006600][/color]
let them be with their dreams that can never be translated into reality. When i posted this topic yesterday some of them were calling me all sorts of names thinking I'm Yoruba. Election is not won by intimidation and insults.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by anonymous1759(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
donaldking100:
BEFORE TINUBU BECAME GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, HE HAD NONE OF THESE.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003.
He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege & ass-licking Governors.
If you don't agree to lick his ass like Ambode, he would look for excuses to push you out of Government.
Is that really the kinda greedy tyrant you want ruling Nigeria?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

MODIFIED; Many of the moderators know this is true, & many of them are corrupt and are low-key working for Tinubu.
I posted this on another thread yesterday where it got more than 400 likes, just checked this morning & it has been removed.
but all the tribalistic comments about Obi weren't deleted.
I wouldn't be surprised if this gets removed too.
But that wouldn't deter me from still campaigning for a better Nigeria.

Rubbish post if you’ve evidence go and sue him . Tinubu is not the owner of orientals and most of the the companies you put up there. Lies don’t win Elections if you’re sure to prove Tinubu is the owner of all these companies file a suit and stop putting up fake analysis to get cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by dearie(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sannisege:
Tinubu will win 2023 general election. Shettima’s choice as VP has broken Atiku’s back in the North.

Who is Shettima compared to Atiku? You think he's more popular?
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amumaigwe:

After he left governance, he signed this pension plan for himself.

See what Tinubu collects from Lagos State government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.

If this isn’t wickedness, then what is? How could a man be so greedy?
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Biletaste(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Data analysis please. How did you get your statistics.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by rollandben(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fake statistic, these people really ready to push jagaban till death
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Larryton(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
BOOM �

TINUBU accommodate you to do your business in LAGOS.

TINUBU appointed your people to his cabinet in LAGOS.

TINUBU give your children free education in LAGOS

TINUBU give you land to build your shelter and owns a house in LAGOS.

TINUBU setup up good and best business environment for you to strive in LAGOS

A man that did all this for you, you call him thief, and different bad names just because of hatred.

Why all the hatred on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Join Progressive volunteers for Tinubu/Shettima 2023 to support Tinubu and Kashim Shettima 2023.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by basadenet: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Please remind me.

Who is tinubu?

Is it the 86 years frail ancestor.

That analysis is embarassing especially in the north he is not a true Moslem we in the north will tell you he is rejected already.

Please the north central will tinubu import Yoruba Muslims to vote for him there or the incompetent NORTHERN MUSLIMS that will vote for him?

Tinubu and his urchins are a disgrace.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by pfadom: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
It will certainly S-H-O-C-K you!!!

Bugie16:
Tinubu will not even believe this fake statistics you have put up for him.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by urchcoded(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
In a sane country

Tinubu is not supposed to win any state
it's been months I took a break from nairaland, coming back and reading this your signatory damnnn niggar made me smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
so aregbe will work for atiku.?

Not sure but he will run anti party level again
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Jesusloveyou: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
3rdavefarms:

Not sure but he will run anti party level again
even adeleke and makinde will work for tinubu,
as you also know that fayose support tinubu especially during the primary.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 752hub: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Show us the evidence or shut up

donaldking100:
BEFORE TINUBU BECAME GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, HE HAD NONE OF THESE.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003.
He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege & ass-licking Governors.
If you don't agree to lick his ass like Ambode, he would look for excuses to push you out of Government.
Is that really the kinda greedy tyrant you want ruling Nigeria?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

MODIFIED; Many of the moderators know this is true, & many of them are corrupt and are low-key working for Tinubu.
I posted this on another thread yesterday where it got more than 400 likes, just checked this morning & it has been removed.
but all the tribalistic comments about Obi weren't deleted.
I wouldn't be surprised if this gets removed too.
But that wouldn't deter me from still campaigning for a better Nigeria.
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by donvoice(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
you're supporting obi and you're not hiding it but you want others to hide their support for Tinubu.

Your analysis portrays you as a free thinker not someone rooting for a particular candidate till I read through the lines. Its evident that you are only Tinubu supporter using subtle to deceive the gullible.

Wait fezz! Are you a coward? Why not come out straight instead of using rubbish means to sell your candidate?
Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Mumu post
how market

2 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
donvoice:

Your analysis portrays you as a free thinker not someone rooting for a particular candidate till I read through the lines. Its evident that you are only Tinubu supporter using subtle to deceive the gullible.

Wait fezz! Are you a coward? Why not come out straight instead of using rubbish means to sell your candidate?
how market?

2 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
rollandben:
Fake statistic, these people really ready to push jagaban till death
how market? Did i my analyse well

2 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
obi4eze:
When you see them do this analysis just know that they have lost already.

I know for sure that Peter Obi will be President
did i analyse and predicted well?

3 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by Thinkfree(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Honestfrend:
Statistics from a drunker's point of view..
how did the result go?

2 Likes

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by renderme: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Mkpurumiri analysis

Hahahaaa guess op was right.

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by renderme: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
John389:
Keep dreaming. Tinubu's APC will loose woefully

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by donvoice(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02
Thinkfree:
how market?

I guess you are buying things far cheaper now! Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.