Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil (11497 Views)

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by AndroBlaze: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2022
1Sharon:
Those ppl don't look Brazilian.
Don't mind the lazy blogger, they are Americans... this kind of celebration of Mardi Gras is native to Louisiana. Lazy blogger.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Fmghewzy(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2022
See funny comments.

If you all looked well,you would notice that majority of them had their boobs worked on.

Only the first and second black women are natural. + One other white lady.

The rest are fake .

See them already abusing Nigeria women,some people no just get sense undecided
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by omarithmetics: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Free them
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by techWriter3: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
I listened it and my spindle didn't stand
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by yyba: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
1Sharon:
they looks Gambian in your eyes abi ?
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by ShaqFu: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Omo see booby Izua. Chai.

There is also a festival like this in South Africa or so.... grin

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by GlobTrotter: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2022
1Sharon:
Brazil is has all races. Even Chinese Brazilians dey
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by smesi: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Research has proven that the more you stare or feel the woman breast the healthy and long life you are living. Go and verify... but Nigerian girls and matured ladies fails in showing us what they gat and when you overlook through their breasts (baby food) they tend to get agree and tag that sexual assaults.'

Nigeria women come and learn and see your fellow counterparts giving their men joy and pleasure and improving their well-being.

Nigeria ladies stop wearing transparent clothing to fetch water in the morning it will be a great pleasure to just walk top naked so your standing and perhaps your falling ovation can praise the lord for us to live happily.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by adefitim(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
This is Sunday now
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by LikeAking: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I watched it and my rod didn't stand. I miss those days when my rod stands at the sight of breasts.

U get rod?
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by favour32(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
If na one country....
Na fallen angels you go dey see grin
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Offpoint1: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Juliet751 your attention is needed here, this is my aboard grin grin
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Offpoint1:
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by frugal(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I watched it and my rod didn't stand. I miss those days when my rod stands at the sight of breasts.

True. We're all gradually getting desensitized.

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
All those breast still stand gidigba grin
If na here na flat tire person go see angry
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by virginchaser(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
I feel disgusted though.
I keep saying it, women private parts only look good in clothes. If you see waitin most Nigerians girls look like without clothes, you will not be able you eat. The vag!na is worst.

You runs down your country finish, no one wan accomodate you again. Now you have started running down your women. Children of......

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Axis313(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sturdy12:
More photos below
And op,you are seeing all these in real time,I mean LIVE.
Ah! oyinbo no dey try o,such succulent and standing twins.

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Karleb(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:
See funny comments.

If you all looked well,you would notice that majority of them had their boobs worked on.

Only the first and second black women are natural. + One other white lady.

The rest are fake .

See them already abusing Nigeria women,some people no just get sense undecided

You have eyes.

It's just like how guys who gym will easily flaunt their abs.

A woman can't be of certain age and still have perky boobs. Mba! lipsrsealed
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by jumper524(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

Pls can somebody confirm the date for the next festival? I need to go & preach the gospel to these sinners.
brother I go like follow you too. Sinners everywhere.

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by rusher14: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Marsi Gras is in Louisianna
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by rusher14: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mardi Gras is in Louisianna, USA.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by jeromestarks: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
virginchaser:

You runs that your country finish no one wan accomodate you again. Now you have started running down your women. Children of......
What is this one saying?
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Quodseverismete: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
youngsahito:
10/10 for me

Your eye dey there, black boobs is the best
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by seanwilliam(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

Pls can somebody confirm the date for the next festival? I need to go & preach the gospel to these sinners.
this people must accept Jesus by fire by force. Pls let me know when you’re ready to go

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Fmghewzy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Karleb:

You have eyes.

It's just like how guys who gym will easily flaunt their abs.

A woman can't be of certain age and still have perky boobs. Mba! lipsrsealed

Yeah bro.

But you know on Nairaland, many people just rush to comment.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Obudupikin: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am a nyansh guy. Breasts don't impress me.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Benwallt(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
See as these ones dey flash whay naija girls used to buy iPhone.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Mathiasa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nijacover will never show us such news, always bad once. Thanks for shearing. grin grin
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Nonexisting: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
I see mostly silicones and not real breasts so I'm not interested.
Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by victor9jaar: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
since we like copying people so much,lets copy this one.

Re: The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil by Georgekyrian(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Black breast/nipples is always the best for me..

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / / My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina.