Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers (42908 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase / We're Not Politicians, Stop Inviting Us To Improtu Meetings....ogun Obas To Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by callme2: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
Sometimes  the way they pronounce english word pisses me off,each time i watch how SKYNEWvS CASTERS pronounces there english."i ask the question "where on earth these GHANIANS got there english  from?"even after being colonized by the English.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jspac(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Yoruba Vs Igbo Rocks Nigeria Vs Ghana Sucks,
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jmaine: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

This should tell you in Ghana we make fun of everybody, even the president ,  we say it as it is,  we don't worship people like you do !!

Take a peep around the political section and correct yourself . . .  . .  we critic our government harshly on a daily basis . . . . .so halt your false and  usual warped judgement of Nigerians . . you just confirmed that your stereotype on Nigerians is borne out of sheer ignorance and mischief  . . .  
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

Well having hanged out with lot of Nigerians I know Nigerians come in different shades and attitudes,  some good and some bad,  but the words in the song clearly explains how other people perceive Nigerians,  even non-Ghanaians,  I know that its a sweeping generalization but thats what most people think of you people,  Lot of people think Nigerians are scammers,  if you think am lying just go to CNN anytime Nigeria is made mention of in a news story and follow the reactions of people over there,  Even Sony had an ad to that effect !!  

The thing is Nigeria's name has been long damaged so instead of taking your anger at Ghana you should impress upon your government to do more to portray Nigeria in a good light and save whats left of your country, !!  

You can take this advice or continue to insult me ,  Thank God am not a _________
CHARLIE!
after all that hanging you are still alive ? lucky you

the song did not focus on scamming  but on
1. use of english (guess you could use some help there)
2. dietary preference egusi vs pizza (which is funny if nigerians are supposed to be insulted  by that
3 and the same sentiment  for armani clothing
personally i don't  understand the commotion here because the latter two remarks actually are laudatory ,in my opinion and any reflective ghanaian  would be scandalized
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
js_pac:

Yoruba Vs Igbo Rocks Nigeria Vs Ghana Sucks,

Yoruba vs Igbo is practice ground for the invasion of Ghana, if I was ghanaian I will be spending money and time to stop Yoruba vs Igbo fights.

Now Ghana don invite wahala.  embarassed
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by okadaman2: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
Na the egusi part vex me pass angry

Ok it was fun while it lasted embarassed

Ghana na yeye though. <-- that was for my Liberians
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by trimwis: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
Kai Ghanians and jealousy, their trademark is beefing look at what they post after KAREN won BBA http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2011/07/31/karen-and-wendall-win-big-brother-amplified/#comments

THEY ARE PEOPLE OF LITTLE MIND
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
jmaine:

Take a peep around the political section and correct yourself . . .  . .  we critic our government harshly on a daily basis . . . . .so halt your false and  usual warped judgement of Nigerians . . you just confirmed that your stereotype on Nigerians is borne out of sheer ignorance and mischief  . . .  

I'd be nice to see a video of Nigerians poking fun at their president like this one,  Just in case you didn't know Ghana ranks 26 on the[b] Press Freedom Index[/b] in the world, Nigeria ranks 146

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by fyomer: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
What happen to there soured cheap food,serve for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

CHARLIE!

the song did not focus on scamming  but on
2. dietary preference egusi vs pizza (which is funny if nigerians are supposed to be insulted  by that
3 and the same sentiment  for armani clothing
personally i don't  understand the commotion here because the latter two remarks actually are laudatory ,in my opinion and any reflective ghanaian  would be scandalized

May the good lord have mercy !!! You are actually defending Nigerians  shocked shocked shocked Are you Okay ? I will have to go to church this sunday to thank God. Miracles don't happen every day.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
no i am not voltron.
iam having fun
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

CHARLIE!

the song did not focus on scamming  but on
2. dietary preference egusi vs pizza (which is funny if nigerians are supposed to be insulted  by that
3 and the same sentiment  for armani clothing
personally i don't  understand the commotion here because the latter two remarks actually are laudatory ,in my opinion and any reflective ghanaian  would be scandalized

Am having a hard time understanding what you mean but I will try to respond,

--hanging out is a common phrase ,  it could also mean to chill,  talk with,  be friend to  so I don't get your point or you are trying to be funny,

you English too doesn't seem up to scratch so just cut the chase with your verbosity mahn !!
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

I'd be nice to see a video of Nigerians poking fun at their president like this one,   Just in case you didn't know Ghana ranks 26 on the[b] Press Freedom Index[/b] in the world,  Nigeria ranks 146

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
so far we haven't had a dysphasic president
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

so far we haven't had a dysphasic president

we just had an invalid for 4 yrs.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
jrtorrents:

Am having a hard time understanding what you mean but I will try to respond,

--hanging out is a common phrase ,  it could also mean to chill,  talk with,  be friend to  so I don't get your point or you are trying to be funny,

you English too doesn't seem up to scratch so just cut the chase with your verbosity mahn !!

CHARLIE!

the past tense "hanged" is only used to indicate execution for other usages e.g clothes ,hanging out etc use "hung"
at any rate   your construction  having .,.,.,. is the past participle construction  which for hang is hung anyway  as in having  eaten and not having ate. 
when you get to "Accre" tell them you learnt that in lagos
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
We are not a Nigerians ? shocked shocked shocked is this English or latin ? Queen Lizzy must hear this !
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Gbawe: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

no i am not voltron.
iam having fun

Danke schoen. from your previous utterances I feared you were a disgruntled Somalian perhaps cheated out of his life savings by a Nigerian. I will still keep my eyes on you though . Not totally convinced you ain't a loon. You get my drift? For today , and on this thread, I think I can temporarily suspend hostility.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by jrtorrents: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
aribisala0:

CHARLIE!

the past tense "hanged" is only used to indicate execution for other usages e.g clothes ,hanging out etc use "hung" when you get to "Accre" tell them you learnt that in lagos

Unfortunately for you I don't like in Accra, I don't even live in Ghana, but thanks for the corrections anyways
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by mekaboy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2011

***NIGERIA IS BLESSED ***AND THE EARLIER WE START TO CONCENTRATE MORE ON OUR BLESSINGS THAN OUR WEAKNESSES THE BETTER FOR US.

YOU THINK OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL BE HAPPY THAT THEY SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY EVERY YEAR SENDING TEXT FOR BIG BROTHER AFRICA AND NIGERIANS TAKE IT AWAY ?

IF NIGERIA WAS THAT BAD, WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT US- FOR ARTISTS IN OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO WAKE UP AND SING ABOUT NIGERIA , WHETHER GOOD OR BAD, IT SHOWS THAT THEY ARE REALLY INTIMIDATED BY US- AND WANT TO BE NOTICED.

TRUST ME- PEOPLE FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET NIGERIA'S ATTENTION.

IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN READING THIS POST- SHOUT ***I AM BLESSED **** grin

Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
We too we are not a ghanians grin grin .I used to know Ghanians as shoe-makers in Lagos and how they grew up to throw insults at Nigerians still baffles me.we may consider sending boko harams to you to teach the lessons of your life.yeye people.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by djustice: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mek una no make me vex o!!!  angry angry angry

You mean you people will let the kenkey boys off with this little slap on the wrist  shocked shocked shocked

Nairalanders, una disappoint me wella! Ghana sopos wake up tomorrow find themselves with a Nigerian Executive Governor instead of President Atta Mills. tongue

Who go follow me go  Ghanaweb mek we go skatta dem small?  cool cool cool

I promise una correct Yoruba v Igbo and PDP v ACN v CPC Yabis special when we return!! grin grin grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Mobinga: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
LOL! Ridiculous idiots that call themselves Nigerians. All over the politics section is Yoruba vs Igbo, yet someone takes shots at you and you feign ridiculous hypocritical anger. What a bunch of lunatics.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
ok let us take "police action" on ghana web. we send a high powered delegation
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mobinga:

LOL! Ridiculous idiots that call themselves Nigerians. All over the politics section is Yoruba vs Igbo, yet someone takes shots at you and you feign ridiculous hypocritical anger. What a bunch of lunatics.
it's halftime and we are having a commercial break grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by PointB: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^

See what tribalism can cause. Ghanaian having a dig at you guys, and all could muster was feeble rebuttal. I didn't see any long speech about history of Ghana, and differences in their demography, anthropology, and hydroponics, and what have you! Na wa ooo.

Where are the intelligentsia. You guys fall my hand paaaaaaa (to borrow from waffi and akan) I laugh in Twi. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mobinga:

I'm classical when it comes to bashing.I take on ibos and hausa/fulanis because of their size,history and influence but you can hardly see me dissing minor ethnics.What is the population of Ghana to Nigeria ? Abeg ghana is not in my league to bash,they can only make noise and keep quiet.
We're not a nigerians shocked .can you imagine ?
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aribisala0(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
let us go and scatter ghanaweb like russia did georgia grin grin
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by Muza(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
nice track, true to the letter.
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by emmke(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
ghanaians=jealousy
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by emmke(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
ghanaians=inferiority complex
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by emmke(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2011
ghanaians=whiteman worshipers
Re: "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers by aloyemeka2: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2011
mekaboy:

***NIGERIA IS BLESSED ***AND THE EARLIER WE START TO CONCENTRATE MORE ON OUR BLESSINGS THAN OUR WEAKNESSES THE BETTER FOR US.

YOU THINK OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL BE HAPPY THAT THEY SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY EVERY YEAR SENDING TEXT FOR BIG BROTHER AFRICA AND NIGERIANS TAKE IT AWAY ?

You are right. Nigeria is blessed with 419ers, drug dealers, boko haramites, kidnappers, and many other disingenuous citizens who continue to make the top 10 most wanted lists in Europe, America and Asia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.