Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) (8051 Views)

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Messi1: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can you imagine?

I have a cute little sister here, Thonia69, she is:
Little Miss Priss who is already displaying an extraordinary intellect and sharp wit, not weedgrin She's incredibly ambitious, and for the times, highly progressive.

The frightfully spiffing intelligence that gruffly sung from her expression is not merely commendable but worship-worthygrin It's apparent and clear to all senses of reasoning that she's emulating my estranged wife, Datboredberrygrin who BigCowH0rn subjected to a state of dillemagrin Ask who's her husband, ObamaCowhorn will be her responsegrin If he tries to snatch my one and only cute little sister, Thonia69, I'll use 2-by-2 on himgrin

I'm indebted to you, my dearest Thonia69, for a very great portion of the happiness which I have enjoyed in this life.You've completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished.

Victor Jalingo

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Can you imagine?

I have a cute little sister here, Thonia69, she is:
Little Miss Priss who is already displaying an extraordinary intellect and sharp wit, not weedgrin She's incredibly ambitious, and for the times, highly progressive.

The frightfully spiffing intelligence that gruffly sung from her expression is not merely commendable but worship-worthygrin It's apparent and clear to all senses of reasoning that she's emulating my estranged wife, Datboredberrygrin who BigCowH0rn subjected to a state of dillemagrin Ask who's her husband, ObamaCowhorn will be her responsegrin If he tries to snatch my one and only cute little sister, Thonia69, I'll use 2-by-2 on himgrin

I'm indebted to you, my dearest Thonia69, for a very great portion of the happiness which I have enjoyed in this life.You've completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished.

Victor Jalingo
Lol. Thanks ❤️
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Messi1: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol. Thanks ❤️
Welcome..where have you been all this while, cutie?
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Welcome..where have you been all this while, cutie?
I'm fine. But please stop calling me all this pet names. I have husband on NL, and he doesn't like guys disturbing me... Don't ask me who. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm fine. But please stop calling me all this pet names. I have husband on NL, and he doesn't like guys disturbing me... Don't ask me who. smiley
Am I not allowed to call my kid sister pet names of all sorts simply because she's married to one agbero? grin

I'm not interested in knowing but my guts and instincts tells me it's killmodsgrin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Am I not allowed to call my kid sister pet names of all sorts simply because she's married to one agbero? grin

I'm not interested in knowing but my guts and instincts tells me it's killmodsgrin
Lol dfkm, why do you think it's Killmods? grin

P.S
He isn't agbero undecided
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Funny, very funny.. Nice smokescreen bigcowhorn.. You and i knw what u're truly aiming for..
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol dfkm, why do you think it's Killmods? grin

P.S
He isn't agbero undecided
You know say I be detectivegrin A good one at thatgrin CIA no be ur mate nagrin Any little move do send wave of signal down my spinal cord.

I saw u people discussing on hitting each other up on another appgrin
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:

MrCork huh?
Cool... tongue

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

MrCork huh?
Cool... tongue
He's not my type.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
You know say I be detectivegrin A good one at thatgrin CIA no be ur mate nagrin Any little move do send wave of signal down my spinal cord.

I saw u people discussing on hitting each other up on another appgrin
Wow! I'm impressed.

Yeah he's the one embarassed
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
Funny, very funny.. Nice smokescreen bigcowhorn.. You and i knw what u're truly aiming for..
What am i aiming for?
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:

I know you fvck all your siblings.. male and female... but it's a taboo where i come from.

Please keep your gay self far away from my mentions

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
Wow! I'm impressed.

Yeah he's the one embarassed
Can you see how smart ur big bro is? I'm sorry for attacking him.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Can you see how smart ur big bro is? I'm sorry for attacking him.
Yeah, you're smart tbh.

It's fine.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
He's not my type.

Silentgroper?

He's gay oooo. Don't be fooled

What beats me is why he's got it in his tiny mind that I'm into you.
The way the thing makes him so bitter and angry is funny.

Silentgroper:

Just look at this useless Ode's comment on this thread.

Please Thonia when he finally cracks up the courage to woo u do say yes fast so i can rest.

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah, you're smart tbh.
It's fine.
Did u recognize me as a big bro?
pls summon kill.mods to come.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
What am i aiming for?

The old gay fool thinks your Messi moniker belongs to me
He's already so confused and I just started with him only yesterday grin grin grin grin

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Silentgroper?

Just look at this Ode's comment on this thread.

Please Thonia when he finally cracks up the courage to woo do say yes fast so i can rest.
I was talking about Pumpum. He's Mr Cork right. Slientgroper is my friend and just looking out for me.

Everyone knows you're into Berry. smiley

Wish she was mine...
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Did u recognize me as a big bro?

pls summon kill.mods to come.
Maybe, maybe not. smiley

We've mentioned him like 5 times already, he'll definitely see this thread.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

He's already so confused and I just started with him only yesterday grin grin grin grin
Since yesterday, I noticed his comments stinks of confusion and laced with fear.wallahi u no do am goodgrin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
Maybe, maybe not. smiley

We've mentioned him like 5 times already, he'll definitely see this thread.
I supposed to be beaten and cast/chased out of nairaland.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I supposed to be beaten and cast/chased out of nairaland.
I don't understand
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Silentgroper?

Just look at this Ode's comment on this thread.

Please Thonia when he finally cracks up the courage to woo do say yes fast so i can rest.
Hahahahaha.. Gotcha... I knew it was u asshole.... Thonia69, u should have ur guards up around this granpa opening bunch of monikers to go abt his shady intents.. Thonia dont be surprised if it this same guy that was formerly trolling u. I'd advise u steer clear of this niqqa and start calling d mod on his mentally imbalance paedophillic ass..
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't understand
That response: maybe, maybe not sent me into the den of shame and disappointment.

My miserable self couldn't have expected that.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha.. Gotcha... I knew it was u asshole.... Thonia69, u should have ur guards up around this granpa opening bunch of monikers to go abt his shady intents.. Thonia dont be surprised if it this same guy that was formerly trolling u. I'd advise u steer clear of this niqqa and start calling d mod on his mentally imbalance paedophillic ass..
I don't think he's the one.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
That response: maybe, maybe not sent me into the den of shame and disappointment.

My miserable self couldn't have expected that.
Lol
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
You are a liar. Stop lying! BigCowH0rn didnt troll Thonia69.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Messi1: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Honestly, I'm not happy seeing you fight Silentgroper.The guy is a weak ass niggar, ignore him..you are way bigger than that.i find it improper and uncomfortable.
Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't think he's the one.
just keep ur guards up...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thonia69:
I was talking about Pumpum. He's Mr Cork right. Slientgroper is my friend and just looking out for me.

Yeah, he's MrCork... no offence undecided

Omo Slientgroper is not your friend or just looking out for you.
He is crushing on you secretly.
He see you as his territory upon which I'm trespassing. He's just not man enough to speak out but woman enough to fight me any time he thinks I've strayed too close to you

What a useless Ode!

Everyone knows you're into Berry. smiley

Everyone, huh?
I'm that transparent I guess?

Wish she was mine...
Hey please tone this one down. I once read a comment of yours about being into women.
While i believe this is your business and no one should judge you... know it that there are guys on here that gang up to torment girls to hell with any kind of odd info they have on them.

That's the real reason Berry had to deactivate so many of her accounts over the years.
She deactivated her main account Bored Berry as recently as 2 months ago cos Satanist went digging and was posting screenshots to troll her.

Satanist has actually done it to so many girls and the shame and slander was so much most of them ran... deactivated
There are so many bad guys like satanist.

I spent years protecting Berry form all that. It's how we became close friends
When they come she jjust mentions me and they run cos my trouble no dey end in one day. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her / How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.