Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February (771 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by jaggabban: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
For him to make this post only shows that he is the pained one grin

Whether Obi wins or not the millions in my bank account will not reduce grin

But I remain Obidient tongue

Yoruba lagba

Obi lagba

13 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by nairavsdollars(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lunatic wants Atiku to put him in his campaign

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Isojuta: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is this guy not too old to be sounding like a mummy's boys in social media?

Please how old is he?

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
From activist to constituting nuisance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Moh247: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
cool

Las Las Obi-diots don buy better market

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

there's no market here Safiu

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by ezegold4we: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Deji is The biggest fool on social media platform,

Only fuul's, idiot's and agbadorians will like an idiot like Deji becos bird's of a feather will always flock together,

OBI does not Have Time responding to idiots like Deji that's Why he's crying like a New born Baby everyday,

Peter Obi is the Next president of nigeria, millions of Deji will not do any fimmm

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by nedu666: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Deji wants one of the presidential candidates to hire him. So far no one is looking his side. They know he is all hot air

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by bcomputer101: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Deji is a hungry dog in need of bone.

By 2023, any Nigerian that isn't Obidient, will eat the fruit of Disobedience

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu, you will be in Nigeria suffering while people like Deji who put you in that mess will be abroad enjoying their lives. The other day, Lordviccodaguru was celebrating the N500K he received from Boss Mustapha, the moment I read through that thread, I decided never to blame him for insulting people because of Buhari, because he is getting paid real good for being an online nuisance. We can't say same for you, Helenues and . Una be hunger squad. You do the devil's dirty job for peanuts while some of you even do it for bragging rights(which I'm quite sure you fall into that category). Deji, Sega and co. were paid north of $500,000 to run Atiku's online campaigns. They are working for their money. Your own na anywhere belle face. Continue wasting your life on the internet. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
nedu666:
Deji wants one of the presidential candidates to hire him. So far no one is looking his side. They know he is all hot air

He's already on Atiku's roaster.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by obyrich(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
For him to make this post only shows that he is the pained one grin

Whether Obi wins or not the millions in my bank account will not reduce grin

But I remain Obidient tongue

Yoruba lagba

Obi lagba
Don't mind him. Is it not a lunatic that goes to a market to fight a crowd? A single insult from him will attracts thousands in return. Let him continue e changing online rants with people so.e of whom are far his junior by all standards.

Peter Obi has none of their time. He has clearly told them he will lose nothing if he failed to emerge as the winner.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Human rights CASHtivist

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by MadamExcellency: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Are Peter Obi's supporters contesting for president?

Arrogant nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Moh247: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Mumu, you will be in Nigeria suffering while people like Deji who put you in that mess will be abroad enjoying their lives. The other day, Lordviccodaguru was celebrating the N500K he received from Boss Mustapha, the moment I read through that thread, I decided never to blame him for insulting people because of Buhari, because he is getting paid real good for being an online nuisance. We can't say same for you, Helenues and . Una be hunger squad. You do the devil's dirty job for peanuts while some of you even do it for bragging rights(which I'm quite sure you fall into that category). Deji, Sega and co. were paid north of $500,000 to run Atiku's online campaigns. They are working for their money. Your own na anywhere belle face. Continue wasting your life on the internet. Ode!

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Guy all this shalaye no necessary, drop your comments and move on with your life no dey look for silly fight and argument

I believe you be adult . Abeg stay your lane. You come they type irrelivant epistle Asif I get time to read sermon

Thanks
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Yoruba1stson: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
No peace for zombiedents

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
No peace for zombiedents
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Pandev(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin Their initial gra gra is fading away gradually. They will be more calm by the time campaign starts proper.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Moh247: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Achilles881:

The guy is right about you, as for deji, since atiku paid his hospital bills in Dubai, where he was flown to, after general beatings from nothern youths, he has been atikunized, so no surprise here.

I wish Seun could help us with block button

One comment all this pest don troop out looking for who to put their negativity and fighting spirit on

Na people like una dey force people dey brag, if not countries wey I don visit wey I fit show you for my passport now now you go feel sorry for yourself cos we no be mate, Na just nairalabring or path

Guy let me be
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Moh247: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Achilles881:

The guy is right about you, as for deji, since atiku paid his hospital bills in Dubai, where he was flown to, after general beatings from nothern youths, he has been atikunized, so no surprise here.

One comment all this pest don troop out looking for who to put their negativity and fighting spirit on

Na people like una dey force people dey brag, if not countries wey I don visit wey I fit show you for my passport now now you go feel sorry for yourself cos we no be mate, Na just nairalabring or path

So guy let me be
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Viscuz: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

So guy let me be

Shatap

Go and create your own platform
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by limeta(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
I will show them pepper
You listen to them carefully you can sense where they coming from
Children of broken homes there was no man in the house to take after .

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

So guy let me be
shatap
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Guy let me be
he won't let you be

Btw baby you're so hot
Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
limeta:
I will show them pepper
You listen to them carefully you can sense where they coming from
Children of broken homes there was no man in the house to take after .

This was Deji before Atiku asked for his account number. Sega did same, Reno did same. They all know what's best but are after their pockets because they won't be here to suffer with us in Nigeria.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Promised Obidients Frustration Till February by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
@Deji
Education is not the same as wisdom.

Many of you are now using Obi supporters as excuses not the man Peter Obi because from the beginning your people were never supporting Obi.

Otherwise, how would supporters make me change my mind

(1) (Reply)

Man Upset After His TV Console Fell And Almost Killed His 17 Year Old Niece / Peter Obi Supporters Match In Enugu (photos) / Adebanjo, Fasoranti Part Ways Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.