Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (48426 Views)

Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by iSense247: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go and locate Tinubu's supporters for your enquiry. But IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Types of people that support Tinubu for president:

1. The greedy politicians that are benefitting from his loot and from bad governance.

2. The people that think he will die in power so that they will take over. That is why they don't want Christian as a vice president.

3. The urchins that are paid to surpport the above two.

No human being that love Tinubu and this nation will allow this man to be stressing himself.

My question to those that support Tinubu. If you have a company, will you allow Tinubu to be the manager? Nigerian are very wicked. Instead of Osibanjor they have packaged Tinubu.

BUSINESSMAN2
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2022
iSense247:
Types of people that support Tinubu for president:

1. The greedy politicians that are benefitting from his loot and from bad governance.

2. The people that think he will die in power so that they will take over. That is why they don't want Christian as a vice president.

3. The urchins that are paid to surpport the above two.

No human being that love Tinubu and this nation will allow this man to be stressing himself.

My question to those that support Tinubu. If you have a company, will you allow Tinubu to be the manager? Nigerian are very wicked. Instead of Osibanjor they have packaged Tinubu.

BUSINESSMAN2

Cry me a River. grin

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by iSense247: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River. grin
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2022
iSense247:
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

E no concern us. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una do una worst. grin

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by darediamond(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2022
adioolayi:

Why do you guys lie with ease

Same GEJ

O ga o
Unlike WIcked Buhari, Jonathan did not shut the Masses Out Of Forex Which Is Totally Backed By Oil and Other Mineral Resources Nigeria Export either Raw or Processed ? Or did He?

If the Government is Clueless and Not Providing Full Fledge Basic Amenities to the Masses, at leat it should leave it for the Masses to do so by Providing Avenues to do so for the Ruled. Or is that wrong totally?

Look at the Senseless Limitation Buhari introduce over Dollar. Just imagine the Barbaric and calous and anti-Masses Monetary polices he introduced...

Does it shows that He wants people to Survive in the face of his acute irresponsibility towards Nigerians both home and in diaspora?

Was it not Same proceeds from crude oil that Jonathan like Obasanjo was saving or depositing in Nigeria Bank Account With World Bank to save naira from Horrible Collapse?

While President JONATHAN and OBJ deposited part and profits from the excess crude oil sales into our foreign account reserve to save naira, do they limit availability of Dollars to Business Travel Allowance, Medical Travel Allowance, Personal Travel Allowance and Medical Travel Allowance?

The available of Dollars in circulation(at the Banks at Bank Rate) means Provision to indirectly get your share of Crude Oil Proceeds which as a citizen of Nigeria, you and I is entitled to ALWAYS You simply By the Dollar at Official Rate and Sell It Back At Unofficial Rate to Get Profit. That Profit stands for you cut out of the Gigantic Pie Endlessly Available Resources aof Nigeria Collectively.

In Oduduwa Land, we have a proverbs that interprets to: if you can not lift me up from my afflictions, do not add to it.

Can it be said of Buhari and APC people in general that they are Lifting Nigerians Both Home And Abroad from the manageable left over afflictions they met You and I in before Buhari became president??
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by iSense247: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. IGBO can never rule this Country. Make una do una worst. grin

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by hush15: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Uwa880:
Nice ...man...
U gave us the taste of good and bad...

And the ugly, I mean the wotowoto...

As far as I am concerned, this guy is wiser than that Vampire that thinks Nigeria should be his next conquest and that it is his turn.
Infact I would be correct to say after Abdulsaam Abubakar who played Nigeria well, na this man cos he sabi well well.

Enjoy your life man.
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by Thegoodone13(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
He need to go back to the North and work very well there. Southern are obident already.
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by adioolayi(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2022
darediamond:

Un

The available of Dollars in circulation(at the Banks at Bank Rate) means Provision to indirectly get your share of Crude Oil Proceeds which as a citizen of Nigeria, you and I is entitled to ALWAYS You simply By the Dollar at Official Rate and Sell It Back At Unofficial Rate to Get Profit. That Profit stands for you cut out of the Gigantic Pie Endlessly Available Resources aof Nigeria Collectively.
president??

My comment was not on Buhari's failed economy policies..

My comment was the obvious lies in the comment I quoted which says Nigeria was on the part of Economic success during GEJ era...that's a huge lie.. because, Nigeria Economy sunk into recession from 2014 during GEJ eara...its on record the forecast even came in 2012 by Ngozi Iweala , and into 2015 when PMB came into power..and finally rebounded in 2016.

So, GEJ didn't put Nigeria on the path of Economic success
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by bewla(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu urchins are still licking their wound
No need we are here your mismanagement is still affecting us so how will you not talk
As we are yet to get over your miscarriage

This your inventory children you refuse to take with you are now grown monster
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by Capablemaster: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
etrouble:

Two idiots in one picture.

One was humiliated by Tinubu in 2015, the other will be humiliated by same Tinubu in 2023. A former APC Senator cannot tell us he is the Solution to Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

So you know that APC don't have solution and you are still supporting them. Continue. E go reach your side soon
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
etrouble:

One was humiliated by Tinubu in 2015, the other will be humiliated by same Tinubu in 2023. A former APC Senator cannot tell us he is the Solution to Nigeria.
Stop insulting people
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by Ak83: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Both Atiku and Tinubu were instrumental to Jonathan’s loss.

Do the math and know where he stands.

And he and his wife are Wike’s benefactor. Have you seen why Wike will never support Tinubu?

BATstards over to you fools.
calculating politics like this shows that u are d biggest idiot around.
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by jackobi(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Labour party all the way
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by Mummiesboy: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=etrouble post=115700029]

One was humiliated by Tinubu in 2015, the other will be humiliated by same Tinubu in 2023. A former APC Senator cannot tell us he is the Solution to Nigeria.[Brain death]
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=iSense247 post=115715967][/quote]

He is far better than that LYING basters, Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. grin

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by iSense247: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by Qtrpst4: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Pained me that you are poor or illiterate? Or that boko haram is killing and raping your mother? No, I will prefer they continue

shortIGBOman:

Emeka, sorry. I noticed say the thing pain you too much. Since you can't do anything about it, abeg take this Rope, go and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by shortIGBOman: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Pained me that you are poor or illiterate? Or that boko haram is killing and raping your mother? No, I will prefer they continue

You are calling someone who comes from the region that rule and feed you, as illiterate? You see how shallow minded you are. Your leaders know this, that's why they are all over the North. Begging, prostrating, showing loyalty and licking their Northern masters Assess. Cause they came from a Region that is not Productive.

Your leaders know that, when we abandon una, una no go survive am. Remember, the East is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. grin

Re: Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed by EmmatimSeyi: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
He's a scammer!!!!....Run oooo Runnnn
I'll continue to haunt you for the #26k you stole from me... thief

Yilece:
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 0912 14 1 06 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.