Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin (13750 Views)

Medicine, Nursing Or Pharmacy–which Course Is Better To Study In The University? / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / Bsc Nursing Or Bsc Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Eniolohunda: 2:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

And how did the FMOH determine they are quacks? The countries that standardized nursing as a profession, and schooled the people who schooled the people who schooled you about nursing, all recognize the role of auxiliary nurses in medicine. Still, for some reason, you're passing them off as quacks because that's the only way to impose your superiority over them and make you feel better about yourself.

People like you are why the Nigerian medical field is a madhouse today with every profession fighting against the other for superiority. Work on yourself.

What are you trying to prove, that quacks are professionals? In what field, who gave them certificate? And to be doing what? Killing people around with their half knowledge? I think you are one of them, that's why you are defending rubbish. And you can do this because Nigeria is a lawless country. Since you said they are professional, maybe you should create a sector for them in the corner of your house where you give them certificate of ignorance, so they will be recognized.

3 Likes

Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Lagusta(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2022
kumbhuru:

Are you dating or married to a nurse?

Lol, why did you ask? grin
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Eniolohunda:

What are you trying to prove, that quacks are professionals? In what field, who gave them certificate? And to be doing what? Killing people around with their half knowledge? I think you are one of them, that's why you are defending rubbish. And you can do this because Nigeria is a lawless country. Since you said they are professional, maybe you should create a sector for them in the corner of your house where you give them certificate of ignorance, so they will be recognized.

The fact that you needed to twist my words to satisfy your position tells a lot about you. In which part of my post did I talk about anyone being a "professional"? You even had to label me as an auxiliary nurse just because common sense is a threat to you.

A registered nurse feeling threatened by an auxiliary nurse is like an agricultural science graduate feeling threatened by a farmer. You are the problem and not them. So work on yourself. The irony is that if the government passes a law banning auxiliary nurses today, you nurses will never do the job they do because you consider it beneath you. So why don't you let them be?

It is like Americans screaming "Immigrants are taking our job" and then when covid came and the immigrants got laid off, Americans refused to take the jobs after the lockdowns because washing plates, waiting tables, serving meals, and packing poop are way beneath them. So why the noise?
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Nozino: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

The fact that you needed to twist my words to satisfy your position tells a lot about you. In which part of my post did I talk about anyone being a "professional"? You even had to label me as an auxiliary nurse just because common sense is a threat to you.

A registered nurse feeling threatened by an auxiliary nurse is like an agricultural science graduate feeling threatened by a farmer. You are the problem and not them. So work on yourself. The irony is that if the government passes a law banning auxiliary nurses today, you nurses will never do the job they do because you consider it beneath you. So why don't you let them be?

It is like Americans screaming "Immigrants are taking our job" and then when covid came and the immigrants got laid off, Americans refused to take the jobs after the lockdowns because washing plates, waiting tables, serving meals, and packing poop are way beneath them. So why the noise?

Shut up your mouth you uneducated tout! There are no Auxiliary nurses in Nigeria.
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Bossman(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
In your post, you indicated that someone with a BS degree in Nursing is also an RN. and that's not correct as I stated above. You can have a BSN without being an RN. They are two different things. At least that's how it works here in the US.

Nozino:

How am I wrong? Are SON graduates RNs without passing NMCN exams? Is it not the same requirement with Bsc holders?
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Nozino: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bossman:
In your post, you indicated that someone with a BS degree in Nursing is also an RN. and that's not correct as I stated above. You can have a BSN without being an RN. They are two different things. At least that's how it works here in the US.

You should have read the post I initially mention. Going to a School of nursing or having a Bsc doesn’t make one an RN. Both nursing school and uni graduates have to pass NMCN exams and get licensed to practice Nursing. The nursing license is what makes them RNs.
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by ogbright: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Ebubu9 post=115739298]it’s still not bad to study nursing with intention to japa, I mean, who doesn’t want the best standard of living ?[/uquote]
Lolz. U are just honest
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by MrSuama(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chukabiz:

From art to sciences in one year with only lesson classes. Na so the thing easy?

Good luck shaa

Na only physics and chemistry she go study for a year cos she already did English, Mathematics and Biology. If she got a sound teacher she is good to go.
Mind you, in those days, art students were admitted into school of nursing, I stand to be corrected though.
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by ogbright: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2022
MrSuama:

Na only physics and chemistry she go study for a year cos she already did English, Mathematics and Biology. If she got a sound teacher she is good to go.
Mind you, in those days, art students were admitted into school of nursing, I stand to be corrected though.

Exactly, Soo many RN just wrote sciences through S.C. because they were initially admitted with art subjects. At least I know 4 ppls.

1 Like

Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by MrSuama(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
ogbright:

Exactly, Soo many RN just wrote sciences through S.C. because they were initially admitted with art subjects. At least I know 4 ppls.

All the best.
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by SINisSIN(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Op

How far have you gone?
Re: New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin by Sweetsquare: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
This slave scenario applies for Nigeria oo

Don't mind that regular Nigerian mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet / Why Your Applications Are Not Getting Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.