Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church (18579 Views)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Stevengold(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Sannisege:
Nigerian Christianity and Scam are like 5&6

Shut up if yaf got nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by FreeStuffsNG: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Las las, Christ Embassy will refund the proceeds of fraud Odum gave them.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Omeizadean(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Maxwell sowed a seed to the church, that is charity. So how many times have efcc gone to close down a mosque or church because fraudulent money was part of the building?

Did the church demand that maxwell bring the money?
Is Pst Chris part of the board?
Did Pst vouch for him?
Did Pst Chris encourage people to buy into the scheme ?

Arrant nonsense don't even Islam. Mosque and imam are not known for this alien culture of money guzzling. Just face the shame alone as a Christian and don't even other religion.
Why didn't people listen when Pst Chris warned against such scheme?

Why are people not going to efcc to protest about it or is it because the church is a soft target?

How is MMM different from MBA?
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by dvkot(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Maxwell sowed a seed to the church, that is charity. So how many times have efcc gone to close down a mosque or church because fraudulent money was part of the building?

Did Pst vouch for him?

Why are people not going to efcc to protest about it or is it because the church is a soft target?

are you minding them can they protest in a mosque, because they know Christian are tolerating...

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by johnpablo541(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2022
We warned them that year and the called us nay sayers.

I warned a friend some time ago about IM Academy also but she will not listen. I heard they are currently having issues.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by symbianDON(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2022
They could protest at the man's church but couldn't go to his house to protest?? Protesting at the church just to make Christ Embassy look bad....

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SmartPolician: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Pst vouch for him?

As for Pastor Chris, I leave him to his conscience. I won't attack him because that's not necessary.

As for the EFCC, you read in the report that the EFCC was on the case. Therefore, going to the EFCC to protest is unnecessary. You cannot tell them to do a job they are already doing.

As for MMM vs MBA, first, MBA is a duly registered Nigerian company with physical offices. On the other hand, MMM was an online sensation with no physical offices.

MMM offered an unreasonable interest of 30% every month and the investor does absolutely nothing to earn that. In contrast, MBA was fully into Forex trading, offered Forex training and invested in other areas. As a result, they offered 15% every month and less interest rate for top-echelon investors.

In fact, MMM was purely a Ponzi scheme because there was no known products, services or something that yields the business new income apart from new investors brining in money. This was not the case of MBA Forex.

We knew people who worked for MBA Forex and they had physical offices across the country. MMM was a mere online sensation. Having physical offices and knowing people who work in such investment companies helped to build investor's trust.

Maxwell's greed and sense of sellf-worth killed MBA, while every rational MMM investor knew it would collapse someday - they just didn't know when it would be.

I can go on and on. But then, I sincerely hope that you asked to learn because comparing MBA to MMM is something someone who understands how businesses are structured shouldn't be asking.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by faste: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Learn how to trade
Una deh find free 15 percent minthly
When i teach trading . U dont value it
undecided

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by lexy2014: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Pst vouch for him?

Sowed a seed indeed cheesy grin grin where did he get 3billion he sowed as seed?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by freddie009(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce
Christ's's embassy did not collect anybody's money they should go and rest. Have they protested about MMM?
Pst Chris during one of his programs warned people about that kind of scheme. They should move on.
Me I lost millions there too, but I have made many more. I am not defending certain things about Christ's embassy but everyone should move on.

That's why the western world is better. Even if a crime was committed 30 years ago with the offender dead the case will still be judged.

"Everyone should move on" this will encourage criminals because they believe with time everyone will move on. The Justice system doesn't work that way, the investors might not get their money but Maxwell has to be called to book.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SavageResponse(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2022
I remember sounding several warnings that MBA Trading was a Ponzi scheme!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by lexy2014: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Pst vouch for him?

So pastor Chris collected 3billion from Maxwell in the name of seed without bothering to ask where he got the 3billion from but at the same time pastor Chris didn't vouch for him. How does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SavageResponse(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

As for Pastor Chris, I leave him to his conscience. I won't attack him because that's not necessary.

As for the EFCC, you read in the report that the EFCC was on the case. Therefore, going to the EFCC to protest is unnecessary. You cannot tell them to do a job they are already doing.

As for MMM vs MBA, first, MBA is a duly registered Nigerian company with physical offices. On the other hand, MMM was an online sensation with no physical offices.

MMM offered an unreasonable interest of 30% every month and the investor does absolutely nothing to earn that. In contrast, MBA was fully into Forex trading, offered Forex training and invested in other areas. As a result, they offered 15% every month and less interest rate for top-echelon investors.

In fact, MMM was purely a Ponzi scheme because there was no known products, services or something that yields the business new income apart from new investors brining in money. This was not the case of MBA Forex.

We knew people who worked for MBA Forex and they had physical offices across the country. MMM was a mere online sensation. Having physical offices and knowing people who work in such investment companies helped to build investor's trust.

Maxwell's greed and sense of sellf-worth killed MBA, while every rational MMM investor knew it would collapse someday - they just didn't know when it would be.

I can go on and on. But then, I sincerely hope that you asked to learn because comparing MBA to MMM is something someone who understands how businesses are structured would be asking.

Stop talking rubbish MBA Trading was also a Ponzi scheme.

Even the best forex trader in the world will not be able to deliver a consistent monthly ROI of 10% talkless of 15%!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Naija4love(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Pst vouch for him?

please don’t let church get into your head.
You call it sowing seed, i call it bribing.
Pst Chris warned people about such and the person you warned people about give you 3B to strategize people trust about what he said and you call it sowing seed.
Did you things it good to collect money from what you already know it fraud

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SmartPolician: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Binancian:
Learn how to trade
Una deh find free 15 percent minthly
When i teach trading . U dont value it
undecided

Nobody has time to go through the drama and risks of Forex trading. MBA was like traders' trader or hedge fund grin

3 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by FuckSilly: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2022
ALL THESE RUBBISH MONEY DOUBLING AND FRAUD USUALLY STARTS FROM RIVERS.

LAZY YOUTHS

Ole buruku

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Achadu76: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2022
What kind of reporting is this, what has Christ Embassy Church got to do with the MBA protesters. Why can you use the location or street name rather than using the church name.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by perezeghi: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Pst vouch for him?

If that sowed seed is investors money, what then do our think it is?
Or is the sowed seed his profit after tax?
Can you tell which is which?
Do you know that God frowns at fraudulent activities and anything that's full of deceit?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
perezeghi:

If that sowed seed is investors money, what then do our think it is?
Or is the sowed seed his profit after tax?
Can you tell which is which?
Do you know that God frowns at fraudulent activities and anything that's full of deceit?
Am not here to judge in the place of God, am not here to say the church did the right thing either, I am only saying that they should channel all protests to efcc, icpc, police etc and even the government. Let those agencies determine if they want to go after the church

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by obagofizzy(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
PH is the head of ponzi scheme in Nigeria......if you even see the kind of church he built for them ehhh, even the company office self

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by lonelydora: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Are we still on this?

Foólish people! I lost a lot of friends because I was advising them against such investments, and they called me enemy of progress.

They have no right to protest at Christ Embassy Church. Police should deal with all of them.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by TheGift: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce
Christ embassy did not collect anybody's money they should go and rest. Have they protested about MMM?
Pst Chris during one of his programmes warned people about that kind of scheme. They should move on.
Me I lost millions there too, but I have made many more. I am not defending certain thing about Christ embassy but everyone should move on.

"Move on" So, easy for you to say. Try and say that to the 65 year old Woman who invested and lost Her life savings & gratuity.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Naija4love:
please don’t let church get into your head.
You call it sowing seed, i call it bribing.
Pst Chris warned people about such and the person you warned people about give you 3B to strategize people trust about what he said and you call it sowing seed.
Did you things it good to collect money from what you already know it fraud
If the mineybwas used to build an orphanage home, will it be demolished? Or will investors protest in front of the orphanage home? Let investors go for for financial crime agencies and leave the church alone.
Mind you the 3Bn was not given in bulk, it was given over a year.
Yes he sowed a seed, howbeit a bad seed at that

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2022
TheGift:

Easy for you to say, go and say that to the 65 year old Woman who invested and lost most of Her gratuity and pension.
Let the woman go to the government. People lost their life savings in MMM, who are they going to hold. It is the government that should go and find Maxwell.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Pastor Chris always encourages his members to steal and defraud other people to pay his tithe.

This nonsense must stop, dem Christ embarrassment people are full of shit. angry
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Itzurboi(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Shey some Nigerians believe village people dey, why can't they use that method (juju) to drag him back?

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by TheGift: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Let the woman go to the government. People lost their life savings in MMM, who are they going to hold. It is the government that should go and find Maxwell.

Yes. And That's different from just "moving on"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Postponement Of Presidential Election A Coup- Donald Duke / 6 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.