Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church (18580 Views)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2022
lexy2014:

So pastor Chris collected 3billion from Maxwell in the name of seed without bothering to ask where he got the 3billion from but at the same time pastor Chris didn't vouch for him. How does that make sense?
OK, the protesters should go and protest for efcc or the police to go after the person that ate their money, that is more productive than protesting in front of a church that will not do anything about it. A lot of robbers, fraudsters etc have their money in the church, some pay their tithes, why don't the government go after those churches when those fraudsters are arrested
Let God judge who is and who.is not just before him

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
TheGift:

Yes. And That's different from just "moving on"
They should also move on because they will never recover that money. Its a bad investment, it is a bad debt. The fraudster should be brought to book, but the money is gone
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
freddie009:

That's why the western world is better. Even if a crime was committed 30 years ago with the offender dead the case will still be judged.

"Everyone should move on" this will encourage criminals because they believe with time everyone will move on. The Justice system doesn't work that way, the investors might not get their money but Maxwell has to be called to book.
Everyone should move on I meant us that they should spend their time focusing on more productive things rather than some.useless protest. Efcc and the police are already looking for the suspect and they will arrest him.once they know his whereabouts. He is not hiding in the church neither is the church responsible for searching for him

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by opera1(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2022
The protesters supposed to be arrested for engaging in fraudulent act
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by equity1(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2022
SavageResponse:

Stop talking rubbish MBA Trading was also a Ponzi scheme.

Even the best forex trader in the world will not be able to deliver a consistent monthly ROI of 10% talkless of 15%!
Are you saying that Omega pro that has paying their investors 10 returns every month till date is also ponzi?.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by perezeghi: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Am not here to judge in the place of God, am not here to say the church did the right thing either, I am only saying that they should channel all protests to efcc, icpc, police etc and even the government. Let those agencies determine if they want to go after the church

If the accused person is a duly dignified member of the church then let the church leadership do the needful according to their abilities. It's also certain that even members of the church are suffering from such fraudulent activities but they won't speak up. The church leadership should speak against such and expose any member defrauding others.

We all know that the security agencies will not go after the church.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2022
perezeghi:

If the accused person is a duly dignified member of the church then let the church leadership do the needful according to their abilities. It's also certain that even members of the church are suffering from such fraudulent activities but they won't speak up. The church leadership should speak against such and expose any member defrauding others.

We all know that the security agencies will not go after the church.
Well said, but that doesn't warrant you disturbing innocent worshippers who are only going to worship their God. Can u go to a mosque dasuki or anyother Muslim looters built and try that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Jerewise332(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
It been 1year plus since rabbicapitals investment yapa with my money

Am still surviving…
Learn to move on but if efcc can arrest the culprits better cuz these people they’re living large with people’s money.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by JayPeeOham: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2022
You invest, wahala!

You no invest, wahala!!

Wahala for who get millions to invest sha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by freddie009(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Everyone should move on I meant us that they should spend their time focusing on more productive things rather than some.useless protest. Efcc and the police are already looking for the suspect and they will arrest him. once they know his whereabouts. He is not hiding in the church nor is the church responsible for searching for him

Now I understand, but if everyone keeps silent the issue might be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by freddie009(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Everyone should move on I meant us that they should spend their time focusing on more productive things rather than some.useless protest. Efcc and the police are already looking for the suspect and they will arrest him. once they know his whereabouts. He is not hiding in the church nor is the church responsible for searching for him

Now I understand, but if everyone keeps silent the issue might be swept under the carpet. Not everyone was lucky to make more millions.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Powersurge: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Did they consult Pastor Chris before investing in the said business? Is Christ Embassy the man's office?

People just won't learn anything in this country.

If dem put them in jail or file suit against them now pple go dey shout.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by thrillionaire(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

Well said, but that doesn't warrant you disturbing innocent worshippers who are only going to worship their God. Can u go to a mosque dasuki or anyother Muslim looters built and try that nonsense
Bro, this MBA guy is a top Christ Embassy member. He was recognized and given awards by the church for being the top partner (giver) for a period of time. He even took a picture with pastor Chris (which further convinced people the business was legit). He had physical offices and employed CE members.

These people that have lost their money to this Christ Embassy conman are protesting at the church to draw the attention of the leadership to offer help in having the culprit arrested.
Pastor Chris with all his influence and money can help track this conman member of his who was recognized and celebrated as top giver. The Christian thing to do would be to support these people and help them arrest the culprit, seeing that he (Pst Chris) received on behalf of the church 3billion naira from the criminal.

If I were pastor Chris I will spare no effort to track down this criminal member, have him arrested and made to face the people he's duped. All his assets should be liquidated, all his money confiscated and shared to the people. The church too should return the said 3billion naira. This will be justice and Pastor Chris would show Christ like integrity.

You can't chop clean mouth and just preach to say you warned people not to fall victim. This criminal is within reach to apprehend If you want to. And as a shepherd it behoves on you to help the sheep.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce
Christ embassy did not collect anybody's money they should go and rest. Have they protested about MMM?
Pst Chris during one of his programmes warned people about that kind of scheme. They should move on.
Me I lost millions there too, but I have made many more. I am not defending certain thing about Christ embassy but everyone should move on.

Aiding & Abetting is a crime. Failure to assist the prevention of crime is a crime. I am sure one way or the other, they are crimes in Nigeria as well. The victims did not accuse Christ Embassy they only want Christ Embassy to help them to track the scammer who is a member.

From your statement, you are an accomplice to this fraud or you know Maxwell Odum the scammer. You want them to forget the money and move on, the money is gone. Some of those who lost their money are either dead or incapacitated. Your advice is that they should leave the scammer alone and forget the money, it is gone.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
babaolofin:

Aiding & Abetting is a crime. Failure to assist the prevention of crime is a crime. I am sure one way or the other, they are crimes in Nigeria as well. The victims did not accuse Christ Embassy they only want Christ Embassy to help them to track the scammer who is a member.

From your statement, you are an accomplice to this fraud or you know Maxwell Odum the scammer. You want them to forget the money and move on, the money is gone. Some of those who lost their money are either dead or incapacitated. Your advice is that they should leave the scammer alone and forget the money, it is gone.
U sound dumb, really dumb. Allow people who want to worship God on sunday to worship God and stop disturbing them with useless protests. I lost millions there but I will hold my investment decisions responsible and allow security agents do their job

Better go and protest for efcc and leave the church alone.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by lexy2014: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

OK, the protesters should go and protest for efcc or the police to go after the person that ate their money, that is more productive than protesting in front of a church that will not do anything about it. A lot of robbers, fraudsters etc have their money in the church, some pay their tithes, why don't the government go after those churches when those fraudsters are arrested
Let God judge who is and who.is not just before him

You haven't answered my question. According to you pastor Chris collected 3billion from Maxwell in the name of seed without bothering to ask where he got the 3billion from but at the same time pastor Chris didn't vouch for him. How does that make sense?
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by lexy2014: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce
Christ embassy did not collect anybody's money they should go and rest. Have they protested about MMM?
Pst Chris during one of his programmes warned people about that kind of scheme. They should move on.
Me I lost millions there too, but I have made many more. I am not defending certain thing about Christ embassy but everyone should move on.

How did Christ embassy not collect anybody's money? You earlier acknowledged that Christ embassy received 3billion naira as seed from Maxwell. Where did that money come from?

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Preacherrr(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
DEMONIC AGENT SPREADING LIES AGAIN. YOU THINK PASTOR CHRIS IS AS CHEAP AND STUPID AS YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN BUY WITH MONEY. YOU EVEN SAID YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE POSITION MR MAXWELL BOUGHT, BECAUSE YOU STORY IS FAKE. MAY THIS EVIL DEMONIACS LIKE YOU ARE PERPETRATING AGAINST THE CHURCH OF CHRIST CONSUME YOU.
SmartPolician:

Maxwell allegedly gave Pastor Chris 3billion to become a top member of the church. I cannot remember the name they called the position the fraudster paid for. The truth is, he had money that he couldn't control. It got to his head he started buying choice cars and properties and was spending recklessly.

Before long, he finished people's money even though the agreement says that the initial deposit was intact and that the company has made enough to trade with profits made over the years, not Investors' capitals (deposits).

I lost 1m to that company too and have moved on. However, I love that people still remember and are protesting about it.

Please stop comparing MMM and MBA Forex because they are not and can never be the same.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by VMuna: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/brother-maxwell-odum-again-emerges-top-partner-of-the-year-2020

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
equity1:
Are you saying that Omega pro that has paying their investors 10 returns every month till date is also ponzi?.

If it's not engaged in an enterprise from which it generates revenue with which to pay investors then I can guarantee you that it's a Ponzi scheme.

It will eventually collapse, it's only a matter of time!
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by VMuna: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Preacherrr:
DEMONIC AGENT SPREADING LIES AGAIN. YOU THINK PASTOR CHRIS IS AS CHEAP AND STUPID AS YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN BUY WITH MONEY. YOU EVEN SAID YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE POSITION MR MAXWELL BOUGHT, BECAUSE YOU STORY IS FAKE. MAY THIS EVIL DEMONIACS LIKE YOU ARE PERPETRATING AGAINST THE CHURCH OF CHRIST CONSUME YOU.

https://loveworldnews.com/posts/brother-maxwell-odum-again-emerges-top-partner-of-the-year-2020

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by VMuna: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Preacherrr:

Stop being emotional, my friend. cheesy

I said allegedly

I believe you know what that means
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
I am highly disappointed in all this MBA investors based on following reasons.
1. How do they (Investors) invest in MBA Forex, Is it by coercion?
2. When CBN and other agencies are warning Nigeria NOT to invest in Forex, Where are they?

Therefore, all of them (protesters) should be arrested and prosecuted for causing public nuisance.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by luizpippo(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2022
equity1:

YES
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by brideman: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Sannisege:
Nigerian Christianity and Scam are like 5&6

seconded, "churches and scam are same"
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Do you know whether they used the name of the Church to sell the product to them?
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by barinedan(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
These guys should allow us have peace mbok, when they were investing they didn't inform any of us or seek for our advice counsel, they should bear their loss in peace. We we're all in this country, we knew how MMM started and how it crashed and the pains and frustrations it brought to families and individuals yet greed and love for free things didn't allow many to learn. I'm sure if I float another scheme tomorrow many of these people protesting will fall for it
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Advancedman(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Alleged-fraud-Investors-protest-at-Rivers-Christ-Embassy

Any investment that doesn't produce products is nothing but scam so both the scammer and the scammed are culpable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP / 2019 Presidency: PDP Leaders Serve Buhari Quit Notice At Ilorin Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.