Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church (18577 Views)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by bdon123(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:
Rubbish and sauce
Christ embassy did not collect anybody's money they should go and rest. Have they protested about MMM?
Pst Chris during one of his programmes warned people about that kind of scheme. They should move on.
Me I lost millions there too, but I have made many more. I am not defending certain thing about Christ embassy but everyone should move on.
MBA is not MMM....forex is very legal all around d world.nothing wrong wit investimf in forex trade
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by bdon123(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Did they consult Pastor Chris before investing in the said business? Is Christ Embassy the man's office?

People just won't learn anything in this country.
Maxwel gav hundreds of millions to christ embassy sowing seed
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
/

Why are they disrupting the church services?

Sebi when you advise them, they will say na jealousy. I remember those days of MMM, they said person dey jealous them...

until the inevitable happened grin and they crawled back to their holes to lick their wounds.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by PharmacyStore: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
It is well
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
einsteine:

Just stop.

Your knowledge of banking is based on hearsay.

EDD is not related to credit worthiness check. Credit analysis and compliance are two different things.

EDD is an extension of KYC that is done for PEPs and higher value and higher risk transactions. For example, a student opens an account and he presents all required account opening documents to ensure full operation. After three months of five figure inflows, he suddenly gets a deposit of 70 million. He will be asked to provide evidence for the source of funds. EDD will also be done to see if this is a one time transaction or an ongoing process that will require the student to be profiled differently.

It is strange to see you repeating that banks don't ask you for source of funds when it is even customary for small transactions these days (due to the CBN's anti-crypto trading policy).
We keep running around the same circle and u keep confusing EDD with AML act

Now time to get back to the main topic. If CE collected ur money or is responsible for ur loss, sue them because if they decide to sue u for constituting nuisance in their premises they will pay and that will be double loss. I rest.my case here
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
einsteine:

@ bolded, you obviously don't know what you are saying. If you have any inkling what the compliance department requires from account officer, you won't say that.

EDD includes knowing the profession, career or business of the beneficiary owner of the account. Inflows must be explained. How can you even boldly write that the bank will not ask you for the source of your inflow? That calls the rest of your post into question as you are clearly lying about your experience. Any one who has been in a situation involving significant funds (either as a customer or a bank worker) know that you must explain inflows that are huge.
https://www.jumio.com/enhanced-due-diligence-banks/
This will help you

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by AlphaTaikun: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by einsteine(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zionmdde:

https://www.jumio.com/enhanced-due-diligence-banks/
This will help you

Like I said, your knowledge is based on hearsay, not experience.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
pastors with no conscience.

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
einsteine:

Like I said, your knowledge is based on hearsay, not experience.
OK you are right

1 Like

Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Yankee101: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
They should release that offering to compensate victims
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by perezeghi: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Zionmdde:

Well said, but that doesn't warrant you disturbing innocent worshippers who are only going to worship their God. Can u go to a mosque dasuki or anyother Muslim looters built and try that nonsense

If you're asking me a personal question then of course if I ever find myself being owed by a muslim then if I can't locate his place of residence then I'll meet him at the mosque he worship if that's what it will take for him to pay me.
Not all of us play that religion angle to folly. God is not a seller of religion. Religion is strictly and mainly man made to enslave true worshippers who have already been set free from the bondage of Satan.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by Zionmdde: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
perezeghi:

If you're asking me a personal question then of course if I ever find myself being owed by a muslim then if I can't locate his place of residence then I'll meet him at the mosque he worship if that's what it will take for him to pay me.
Not all of us play that religion angle to folly. God is not a seller of religion. Religion is strictly and mainly man made to enslave true worshippers who have already been set free from the bondage of Satan.
Don't mistaken church for mosque. One false Alarm u will be with ur creator but with ur head hanging on one mallam stick
Any Maxwell is not in the church, so no need finding him there
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by perezeghi: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zionmdde:

Don't mistaken church for mosque. One false Alarm u will be with ur creator but with ur head hanging on one mallam stick
Any Maxwell is not in the church, so no need finding him there

When you pray for rain be ready to dance in the mud.
Re: MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church by MickyJNR5: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader, Amir Bakoura Buduma's Camp Destroyed By Air Force Jets / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.