Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) (3674 Views)

Hookup With Beautiful Girls Around You Now / I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by ndi4luv(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2022
This thread is for girls around those locations and how guys can meet up with you and have fun together, kindly drop your name, what you do and your phone number and how good you are in bed and the ladies will hit you up don’t be shy cause ladies don’t like shy guys oo.
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by ndi4luv(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2022
I’m a single hard working guy staying at Atan ota ogun state looking for a girl to be my companion, gist mate, intimacy, im good in sucking, fingering, cuddling, romancing, kissing and some sex positions call, text or WhatsApp me on 08160796095
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by richeeyo(m): 4:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Awon warey, dem wan cut cut your breast, oo

7 Likes

Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by CoolSinner: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
ndi4luv:
I’m a single hard working guy staying at Atan ota ogun state looking for a girl to be my companion, gist mate, intimacy, im good in sucking, fingering, cuddling, romancing, kissing and some sex positions call, text or WhatsApp me on 08160796095
werey o nla obo iya re ...oponu...I pitty your life.LOL...girls plenty for that area your area ,you can't toast girls ni..anyway me I get one wey I dey feck..boss ass curvy and sexy..u need her number she based in atan too...I just left there today ..
08033312439..her name is effiong..Calabar girl ..just tell her from lasisi Ibrahim ..that her number ..if u call tell her say from Ibrahim lasisi that I said she should connect u to her friend in atan ..dat u want to fuk ,that is there slangs ..she don't like strangers ..just say from me ...me I dey atan 247hours .I dey Lagos now .till tomorrow to attend...
If she didn't pick just be patient , she is ontop duck ..try her line again ...if she pick say from Ibrahim lasisi ..said you want to feck..she should connect u too ekaite

2 Likes

Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Boy777: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2022
I just need a babe, friend also jisting partner around Sango or Abule egba- 08034263799
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Stan2Chris(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
I just need a bae or a female friend around Abule egba or toll gate. 08037291486
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by FTME4EVA: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
blackparadise:
werey o nla obo iya re ...oponu...I pitty your life.LOL...girls plenty for that area your area ,you can't toast girls ni..anyway me I get one wey I dey feck..boss ass curvy and sexy..u need her number she based in atan too...I just left there today ..
08033312439..her name is effiong..Calabar girl ..just tell her from lasisi Ibrahim ..that her number ..if u call tell her say from Ibrahim lasisi that I said she should connect u to her friend in atan ..dat u want to fuk ,that is there slangs ..she don't like strangers ..just say from me ...me I dey atan 247hours .I dey Lagos now .till tomorrow to attend...
If she didn't pick just be patient , she is ontop duck ..try her line again ...if she pick say from Ibrahim lasisi ..said you want to feck..she should connect u too ekaite

na old woman she be, i checked her profile pix
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
FTME4EVA:

na old woman she bxe, i checked her profile pix
no she is her mother ...shse put her mother pix...have u called her first ,say from Ibrahim lasisi
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Ibanga2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
A hustler, streets engineer, new generational entrepreneur trying to break fort in the business world. In need of ideal business align and emotional compatibility from a lucky lady within Sango Ota. 08064877325

Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Buffalo2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
blackparadise:
chairman, from her pix, she looks elderly oo abi na another person pix she use ni? Even true caller showed her name as Mrs Effiong. Shey make I proceed
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Buffalo2:
chairman, from her pix, she looks elderly oo abi na another person pix she use ni? Even true caller showed her name as Mrs Effiong. Shey make I proceed
just ignore her, I will look for another person sogboo...be patience
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Buffalo2(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
blackparadise:
oh, that's good. I will be expecting. Thanks
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Buffalo2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
blackparadise:
No No No could you believe that she eventually called me back after seeing my mixed call? Immediately I said from Ibrahim... Bla bla bla.... she started cursing me grin that God will punish her generation bla bla bla. Chairman abeg when giving contacts, pls make sure they are genuine ones and not all these frustrated souls around. I can dedure from her accent that truly she's from Calabar buh it's like you had issue with her from the way she sounded. She just dey swear up and down grin
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Feezdculestboy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
It is well
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Buffalo2:
No No No could you believe that she eventually called me back after seeing my mixed call? Immediately I said from Ibrahim... Bla bla bla.... she started cursing me grin that God will punish her generation bla bla bla. Chairman abeg when giving contacts, pls make sure they are genuine ones and not all these frustrated souls around. I can dedure from her accent that truly she's from Calabar buh it's like you had issue with her from the way she sounded. She just dey swear up and down grin
nope I don't even have issues it is the lady ekaite....no vex guy...just bone .ok...she gave me wrong number
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Buffalo2(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2022
blackparadise:
nope I don't even have issues it is the lady ekaite....no vex guy...just bone .ok...she gave me wrong number
. No problem I understand quite well but I don't think it's a wrong number cos true caller brought the name as Mrs Effiong. No qualms, we stand well well anytime anyday grin
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Buffalo2:
. No problem I understand quite well but I don't think it's a wrong number cos true caller brought the name as Mrs Effiong. No qualms, we stand well well anytime anyday grin
ok no kwams....but no call girls for una side
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Buffalo2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
blackparadise:
ok no kwams....but no call girls for una side
haha! Why not. Dem plenty nah buh you know when hood don tire you and you want to try something different
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by blackparadise: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Buffalo2:
haha! Why not. Dem plenty nah buh you know when hood don tire you and you want to try something different
nah true you talk jare..pussy dey tire ,you need to reposition and survey outta da hood
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by Emerald04(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2022
See the way all these idiots above me keep disgracing my gender. Upon the way girls cheap reach. To follow girl reason one on one Na problem. Bunch of retarded bastards..
Re: Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) by ndi4luv(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Guy nah another person nah pick oo one old woman like that dm me those girls number for atan on WhatsApp 08160796095 I will be around for some days
blackparadise:

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! / Married Ladies Indicate Yourselves..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.