Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG (10695 Views)

Have Mercy On Ekweremadu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Begs UK / Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:
Alleged organ harvesting: Don’t abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze tells FG

Read the statement below:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/alleged-organ-harvesting-dont-abandon-ekweremadu-ohanaeze-tells-fg.html
FG should let me him face justice, because if the case was transferred to Nigeria he will be freed without any judgement.
Please Igbos learn to be fair and just in your life, though even if Igbo man kill another Igbo man they will say it's another tribe kill their hard brother because they are hated while they are real ethnic bigot

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Peter1900(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
There are more pressing issues in Nigeria than this,he stay there and face trial.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by dallasi: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
na me send am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Fearyourcreator: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
amJoe:
FG is most concern on how to work Tinubu into power

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=paynaira.app
Ode omo

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by casualobserver: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2022
“ Every dispassionate Nigerian knows that the practice of organ harvest has over the years become a Nigerian provenance and of course it is not viewed as unlawful so long as there is a mutual agreement between the parties involved.”….ohaneze

I don’t believe these people just said this in an official statement!!!!! Soon they will start to say drug trafficking is an acceptable practice!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by gadgethead: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2022
So FG should go meddle into and corrupt the UK justice system? I wonder what will happen if obi is president.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Tingotoe: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/alleged-organ-harvesting-dont-abandon-ekweremadu-ohanaeze-tells-fg.html
And what kind of nonsense is this? Is he the only criminal in custody outside Nigeria? If the FG is to intervene in his case then why not the other criminals locked up over there? Let him face his case alone jare abi na FG send am go harvest organ?
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by ajailer(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Ohaneze talk say make FG work on how to transfer the case to Naija where dem go fit manipulate the case to their favour and then deal with the boy....... Evil ppl.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Konjiboii: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Shut up,.anufia

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by wirinet(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
lansile:
Do you think this is what Nigeria government can influence? He is guilt of organ harvesting and deserves to face the wrath of the law. Let Obi go and jail break to free him

According to Ohaneze, "the practice of organ harvest has over the years become a Nigerian provenance and of course it is not viewed as unlawful so long as there is a mutual agreement between the parties involved"
So In effect organ harvesting is not a crime in Nigeria. So this is a case of contextual cultural relativism.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by gigabyte13: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
I no no why dis statement dey funny me
grin grin grin grin grin
No be Nigeria be dis, oga must prove himself not guilty, if not ask JAMES IBORI, wertin him eyes see for UK

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by onuman: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2022
The one Nigeria Ekweremadu.

Ekweremadu asked the senate to rise in applause for one Northern Nigerian whose son was caught trying to blow up a jetliner above a US city.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by asahnwaKC: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
We have already forgotten about him... make he carry his cross. After all for years him has been enjoying alone. Onto next level cool

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by MarketDispatch: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

UK will transfer case to Nigeria that people bribe judges and lawyers to win cases, where Judges have billions in their bank accounts? I am waiting to see this as a first.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2022
There are hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians languishing in Indian prisons for drugs. People in that class don't bother you people??

You can't redeem some Nigerians sha. Many Nigerians are built to slave and be oppressed. Ekweremadu should be assisted despite having access to top lawyers in the UK but your fellow state men in Malaysia and Indian prisons can die..

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by EmmyDJourno: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Build hospitals to do such in Nigeria they said No
Make him go serve abeg, let’s focus on stopping Tinubu and Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Benchilwell: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin Concern if d man is from my tribe, he thought UK is Nigeria where they will give him bail than he will run away to enjoy abroad, thank God enugu can have another senetor in that zone that diz man have denial others for that position.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Benchilwell: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2022
lansile:
Do you think this is what Nigeria government can influence? He is guilt of organ harvesting and deserves to face the wrath of the law. Let Obi go and jail break to free him
obi help person that always attack him.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Creamypie(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
blaise26abj:
This is disgraceful . Especially the last statement . Transfer kwa . How many of the framed Igbo guys in drug related offences has Ohanaeze fought for talkless of the guilty ones? Babanla nonsense.

I repeat this . Igbos get rid of your politicians first and any evil group that doesn’t have your collective interest at heart and put purposeful people there so that you can achieve presidency . I guarantee you that there are Igbos in Igbo land trying to sabotage Obi right now .

Igbos are their own worst enemy

u correct about Ibo's sabotaging obi. Envy and jealousy reigns among their politicians. Obi will get far and far more votes from us southerners than easterners.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Benchilwell: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

FG should let me him face justice, because if the case was transferred to Nigeria he will be freed without any judgement.
Please Igbos learn to be fair and just in your life, though even if Igbo man kill another Igbo man they will say it's another tribe kill their hard brother because they are hated while they are real ethnic bigot
abeg shut up,which Igbo that is supporting him,u forgot they beat him hell in Germany. He just face is fate
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by AuroraB(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ediots..

have you supported OBI your brother for president with your full chest..?
I don't know if you are Igbo but you are on point �
These people always release unbelievable notes that questions if they are a group of animals angry
Are they supposed to 'ask' Buhari for any 'help' with how much disdain he's shown them so far

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Elidrisy20: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Procarpenter:
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
nice work, may God bless your market
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Gkay1(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Na federal government send am message ?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by Igbojew: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=elivtjackson5 post=115716981][/quote] Thank you so much for this your well articulated information and advice.................I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by maduxs: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
He should die there. For once I agree with malami.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by lexy2014: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:

Many igbos have legal issues abroad. Going by ohanezes statement, the FG should always go and rescue them no matter their crimes. The question is how many times has ohaneze written to the FG on behalf of those unknown igbos. But am glad ohaneze acknowledged ekwerenmadu committed a crime. They should start shopping for his replacement in the senate

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG by dododawa1: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
The nation is made for BIG MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele: Reps Move To Bar CBN Governor, Others From Partisan Politics / Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira / Uba Appeals To Fashola To Re-open Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.