Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Earn Free 1000naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earn Free 1000naira (140 Views)

How Much Is 1000naira Charges From A POS Stand In Ur Area?? / Earn Free 500naira For Each Referral / If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free 1000naira by Willzz(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
If you want to earn free 1k, follow the instructions below

Chipper Cash is giving N1000 to everyone who installs their app, verifies their account and completes a task

GET your own N1000 by following these instructions below CAREFULLY

*1* Go to the Google Play store on your phones and download the Chipper cash app now... Or Register using this invitation link..

https://chip per.cash/invite/RMEVE
(copy the link to your browser and remove the space to join link)

*2*. Use your Phone Number only to Register
*Important Notice*
*Your email is not suppose to be added until after 48 hours of registration
This is to avoid you Missing the new User Benefit that you are entitled to...

*3*. Tap your Profile Section to Verify your Chipper cash account

*4*. Wait for 30mins to 1hour after Applying for and completing the VERIFICATION (both face and bvn verification)

*5*. Once verified, go to the *earn* Section on your chipper cash app home screen, and enter this code... RMEVE...

*6* Request funding. Search for my Chipper Tag (@ererobe). Make a request. I'll send you fund, you'll send it back to me and then you'll be credited with your *#1000* bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Healing Her Heart / Deutschland Tour 2022 Live Stream Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.