Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Read This Hot Story For Free: The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Hot Story For Free: The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls (609 Views)

Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 2) / Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) / Hot Story: SEX AND FASTING (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Hot Story For Free: The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls by ExploreFeelings(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
New Story Alert

Title: The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls

Genre: Young Adult (Boarding School Series)

If you love boarding school stories and all the secrecy and drama that take place inside, then you need to follow this story �

CHAPTER ONE

“Close those stupid eyes and raise your hands properly. Stupid youngie.”

Anna raised her legs fidgeting as wicked Senior Gloria yelled in her face. She could still hear the chatter of other girls playing and interacting with each other outside the dorm room, and she wished her afternoon had been as normal as theirs. But no… she had managed to touch the tail of the lion and now she was facing the consequences. And it was all because of her curiosity. Her biggest problem has always been her extreme curiosity. It could never let her rest, not until she gets herself into trouble.

“What were you doing at the t-end that late in the night? I need the answer right now!” Gloria’s eyes bulged out in anger as she threatened Anna.

She hadn’t slept a wink last night because of this filthy brat in front of her. Gloria looked at the long Koboko she was holding in her hands and she was itching to use it on the little brat shivering in front of her. But flogging her would make her weep and her weeping would only bring attention, which was what she didn’t want now.

“Senior… I.. please…I’m sorry,” Anna muttered, as she opened her eyes to see the angry Gloria staring at her with a murderous glint.

“Did I ask you to open your stupid eyes? Now close them before I whip you with this cane!” She ordered

“Now, I am asking you again… what were you doing that late at night at the T-end?”

With her eyes shut, Anna remembered how she had snuck out of her room after Lights out. She had seen a figure making her way down the hostel balcony towards the stairs that led out of the hostel, and her curiosity couldn’t let her be. She was surprised to find the hostel door open, but that didn’t stop her from trailing behind the figure. Anna peeped at the Matron’s room and her lights were off too, which meant she was asleep. So, Anna continued on her little adventure, tiptoeing in the pitch darkness so no one would hear her.

It was past 11… what could anyone be doing out so late? She pondered, looking around to be certain no one was watching her too. The pitch darkness of the night almost made her lose her courage to keep following the figure. And she was having double minds about sneaking around school that late at night. What if there was a vengeful spirit on the loose? What happens if the Hostel Matron caught her? Everyone knew how strict Mrs. Gracious was and how severe her punishments often were. Anna swallowed hard as she remembered Mrs.Gracious’s hawk-like face and the coldness in her voice when she was yelling at someone. Her legs were shaky, and she was suddenly skeptical of what she was doing, but that didn’t stop her feet from moving towards the feminine figure she was following.

The figure she had been following suddenly stopped and Anna had to hide behind a pillar to avoid being seen. A male figure walked out from the passageway that connected the girls’ hostel to the boy’s hostel and hugged the female figure. The two figures were locked in an embrace before running off to the T-end without making a single noise. And Anna promised herself that she must find out who they were and why they were sneaking around.

As she got closer to the toilet door, the moaning sounds she heard shocked her innocent mind. She halted in her track, wondering if she should go back, but her skepticism did not stop her eager feet from moving closer to catch the culprits. Never, for once, did she stop to think about how she would go back to the hostel without being discovered by the figures. All she wanted was to know who was flaunting one of the most forbidden rules of the school. Bishop Evangelical College was a popular missionary school for both average and super rich students in her town. And the school had zero tolerance for immorality and even telling a little lie could get you expelled.

All around was dark and the only light Anna could see was the dim light in the bathroom and she knew it was enough for her to catch the culprits. And after that, she would decide to report them, or maybe not. She hadn’t really thought about what she would do when she found out who they were. She was more interested in satisfying her curiosity. The moaning sound was getting a bit louder as she got closer to the door of the toilet they were occupying. She had no idea what she would do when she found out who they were. She was still standing in front of the door looking confused, when the door swung wide open and she saw two naked people entangled in a very immoral way. Anna almost screamed as she saw their faces, but her hands covered her mouth before the scream could escape.

In her shock, she didn’t have the time to take cover, so they wouldn’t know who she was. She just stood there, staring at them in disbelief. Anna couldn’t tell when the female figure had stood up and grabbed her by her collar to a corner. She was still dumbfounded at finding out the true identity of the miscreants.

The familiar voice of senior Gloria jolted her out of her confused state. It was Senior Gloria, the school deaconess’s daughter, and she was asking her what she was doing at the t-end that late at night and she was still trying to adjust her sleeping gown. It really surprised Anna to see senior Gloria, of all people having a romp so late at night. She watched as the most handsome boy in school, Clinton, buckled his trouser as he whispered in Gloria’s ear. Gloria giggled, but her countenance changed as she turned to Anna.

That was how Anna had ended up in the senior’s room this morning, serving punishment for what she shouldn’t be suffering for. If anyone was at fault, it was Gloria… immoral Gloria. She judged with her eyes, her eyes tracing from her long school skirt, loosely fitted and make-up free face. “Pretender!” Anna hissed in her mind. Her gaze lingered for too long and Gloria’s gaze met hers and she got a nasty slap from Gloria for her judgey stares. The slap was painful, and she almost cried out, but Gloria threatened to flog her if she made a sound.

“Now, since you have refused to let me know what you were doing outside your room that late at night. I want you to promise me this… Are you listening?”

Anna nodded, tears threatening to rush out down her pretty face, but she held them.

“You know who my mother is? Right? Nobody can know what you saw last night, especially not my mother. If I hear any tiny gossip about what you saw last night. I will make your life here a living hell. Did you hear me?”

“Yes, Senior Gloria”

“Now get up and get out! And remember not to tell anyone about last night. Guard the secret with your life. And never ever again sneak out of your room so late at night!”

Anna nodded before standing on shaky legs. Her knees were aching, and she wobbled a bit as she walked out of the room, which had been a prison to her for hours. She checked her watch, and it was some minutes after one, and she had been serving punishment since 7. a.m in the morning.

“Come back here!”

Anna stopped in her track, afraid that Gloria had changed her mind about letting her go.

“Did you say thank you to me?”

“Thank you, Senior Gloria.”

Gloria didn’t acknowledge her greeting, she simply waved at her to leave the room. Anna was also in a hurry to leave befosniffled,re the other seniors came back to the room. Her worst nightmare was being in a room filled with seniors… It was every junior’s nightmare or “Youngie’s” nightmare, as their seniors often addressed them as. Everyone was well aware of how cruel seniors in Bishop Evangelical college were. She sniffled, wishing she hadn’t ventured so late at night to see what she had seen. Now, senior Gloria would always have her eyes on her and that was not good.

“Are you okay? Where have you been since morning?” Sylvia asked as she watched her friend Anna slump into her bed before covering herself.

“What are you doing? Breaktime is almost over and you were not around for the first four periods. Do you want to get into trouble?” Sylvia tapped Anna.

Anna watched her best friend, feeling a great desire to tell her what she had seen last night. But she couldn’t because Sylvia was a known chatterbox. She was always all over the place, the drama queen of the class, and she couldn’t stop her mouth from running. Sometimes, Anna often wondered how they had ended up as friends. She was the opposite of Sylvia… quiet, boring and quite unpopular in class. Sylvia was prancing about the room and as Anna watched her, she knew she wouldn’t want any other friend.

“But you can’t be in the room when everyone is in class. If the matron finds you, she will kill you. You know how evil Mrs. Gracious can be.” Sylvia warned

“I am not feeling well.” Anna grunted, getting more comfortable in bed while still dressed in her full uniform.

“Is that why you skipped class?” Sylvia asked, genuinely concerned about her friend.

“Yes, I was at the sick bay. I was having a bad stomach upset”

“Sorry, Anna… I’m sure that over-spicy pepperish rice the cook often makes is the reason for that. But you can’t stay in the room. It’s best you go to the sick bay.I’m off now before Mrs.Gracious pops out of nowhere!”

“Wai, let me come with you. I don’t want to get in trouble with Mrs. Gracious.” Anna said, suddenly jumping out of her bed.

“Wait… I just remembered The Maths teacher asked after you. He asked you to come to his office.” Sylvia announced.

“What? What does he want?” Anna grimaced in anger. Everyone knew how much of a womanizer, their math teacher, Mr. Jonathan, was and they just couldn’t understand why he had not been sacked after all the scandals linked to him. He had tried so many times to molest different girls in their school. Few had reported him, while others were afraid to because they knew nothing would be done about it. It scared so many girls whenever he summoned them to his office, except for the few who were already sleeping with him.

“Don’t let him shut the door and don’t get too close to him. If he tries anything with you, just run out” Sylvia advised before walking off to class, her skirt bouncing as she walked majestically to class.

Anna fidgeted as she thought about meeting the creepy Mr. Jonathan. He was a pedophile and yet they left him to work in a school filled with young kids. She hesitated as she thought about how to act when she met him and how to avoid getting fondled by him again. She got to his office door and paused. The light was off and the door was slightly open. Something told her not to open the door, but her curious mind wanted to find out what was going on behind the door. She opened it gradually and switched on the light to find Senior Gloria and Mr. Jonathan kissing in the corner. Before she could run out, Gloria had already seen her face.

“You again!” She shouted, still holding onto their Maths teacher’s head close to her boobs. Anna froze at the spot… Gloria stood up then and walked gradually to Anna, and grabbed her by the collar like a goat. And Anna knew her worst days in Bishop Evangelical college were finally here. As Gloria ordered her to kneel down for the second time that day, she looked at Mr. Jonathan with puppy eyes, hoping he will plead on her behalf. But he was also giving her a stern look, and she knew she was in deep trouble.

Visit here to read more chapters https://graceafricanstories./2022/08/02/the-secret-lives-of-dorm-girls/

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive Without MONEY? / How Can He Reclaim His Phone? / Man Falls While Carrying His Bride On Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.