Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Can He Reclaim His Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Reclaim His Phone? (613 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Chemlite: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Few days ago, someone on this platform advice guys never to take runs girl/Olosho home. He said such should be taken to hotel, never in your house. Because they can turn to be something else.

Earlier today, I saw another post caption "girls are not loyal but to their emotions". I felt these redpillers are just to mean. But I guess most are speaking from experience and EXPERIENCE THEY SAY IS THE BEST TEACHER.

Decided to shower in one of the security (gateman) apartment after working on my farm this afternoon. His apartment is just opposite my place of work /farm. Plugged my smart phone, was about coming out when I heard him calling this innocent looking babe. The conservation :

Gateman : babe excuse me ( she came to met him at the front of his gate ). How far?

Girl : fine

Gateman : me for like to met U ooo..

girl : no problem (her fone ring, she excused him & answer the call, continue )

Gateman: make I open the gate for U to come in?

girl : no problem.

gate open, she walked in, while my Tab is plugged, move over to my place of work.

Both the gateman & the girl move into his room. I went to the road side to get food for myself. Within me, this girl is sincere, no too much talk.

After a while, I felt they might have concluded their business, I went back to pick up my phone. I noticed she left before my arrival, guyman is searching for his phone, so used mine to call his line, lo and behold, na woman pick the call.

Long story short, he said, when they moved into his room they bargained, but when she pull off her trouser he lost interest , paid and asked her to leave in a polite manner without touching her (her laps were disgusting ).

She thank him and left, not knowing, she has achieved his phone. Now, this same girl is playing victim and demanding more money. Though there was alot of phone including mine, maybe, she wasn't aware because according to him, they didn't spent much time (he didn't touch her).

How can he get the phone back (his contacts)?
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by brain54(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Keep fabricating stories…

It’s a talent. Keep it up!
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by chatinent: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Both you, the gateman, and the girl dey ment.
Chemlite:
Few days ago, someone on this platform advice guys never to take runs girl/Olosho home. He said such should be taken to hotel, never in your house. Because they can turn to be something else.

Earlier today, I saw another post caption "girls are not loyal but to their emotions". I felt these redpillers are just to mean. But I guess most are speaking from experience and EXPERIENCE THEY SAY IS THE BEST TEACHER.

Decided to shower in one of the security (gateman) apartment after working on my farm this afternoon. His apartment is just opposite my place of work /farm. Plugged my smart phone, was about coming out when I heard him calling this innocent looking babe. The conservation :

Gateman : babe excuse me ( she came to met him at the front of his gate ). How far?

Girl : fine

Gateman : me for like to met U ooo..

girl : no problem (her fone ring, she excused him & answer the call, continue )

Gateman: make I open the gate for U to come in?

girl : no problem.

gate open, she walked in, while my Tab is plugged, move over to my place of work.

Both the gateman & the girl move into his room. I went to the road side to get food for myself. Within me, this girl is sincere, no too much talk.

After a while, I felt they might have concluded their business, I went back to pick up my phone. I noticed she left before my arrival, guyman is searching for his phone, so used mine to call his line, lo and behold, na woman pick the call.

Long story short, he said, when they moved into his room they bargained, but when she pull off her trouser he lost interest , paid and asked her to leave in a polite manner without touching her (her laps were disgusting ).

She thank him and left, not knowing, she has achieved his phone. Now, this same girl is playing victim and demanding more money. Though there was alot of phone including mine, maybe, she wasn't aware because according to him, they didn't spent much time (he didn't touch her).

How can he get the phone back (his contacts)?

Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by brain54(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2023
chatinent:
You forgot the phone and all the contacts in the phone…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Enny2013(f): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
D gateman got what he bargained for.
U shud b thanking God for ur tab
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Tales we here daily.
A guy once told me of an Olosho he carried for N4K. As in N4K. I m not justifying selling of body but when you hear the amount, it turns your tommy. So...he said they got to the room and the girl off pant, there was purifying odour from her. That he lost interest immediately and told the girl to sleep alone till morning. He said the girl off her pant on the bed and after she left in the morning, that part of the bed was still smelling.
Guys I m here to tell you there are decent ladies out there. Stop patronising prostitutes and tagging all women as hoes when you know your mom and sisters are females too.
As much as we condemn Oloshos, their male clients too are Broloshos. Let's live well.

I know some boys here ll still misquote me to collect their medicine cos they are sick!

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Tenrack: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Tales we here daily.
A guy once told me of an Olosho he carried for N4K. As in N4K. I m not justifying selling of body but when you hear the amount, it turns your tommy. So...he said they got to the room and the girl off pant, there was purifying odour from her. That he lost interest immediately and told the girl to sleep alone till morning. He said the girl off her pant on the bed and after she left in the morning, that part of the bed was still smelling.
Guys I m here to tell you there are decent ladies out there. Stop patronising prostitutes and tagging all women as hoes when you know your mom and sisters are females too.
As much as we condemn Oloshos, their male clients too are Broloshos. Let's live well.

I know some boys here ll still misquote me to collect their medicine cos they are sick!
Sweetplum wow shocked no vawolence from you today.
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by brain54(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Tales we here daily.

I know some bits here ll still misquote me to collect their medicine cos they are sick!
Funny…

Some guys will still put their kini inside that smelling something. Kongi na really bastard.

I remember my year one in the university. A friend of mine invited a girl home to have sex. So normally you know guys life… the rest of us guys excused them.

When he finally finished and we went back to the room the kind of smell in there was alarming, puzzling and disgusting. It was as if the smell stuck to the wall.

The kind of mocking and yabbing we gave that guy that day I am sure he will never forget.

Imagine smell that can stick to the room wall for like 2 days coming from one person’s body still yet he get mind still ‘put it’.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

Funny…

Some guys will still put their kini inside that smelling something. Kongi na really bastard.

I remember my year one in the university. A friend of mine invited a girl home to have sex. So normally you know guys life… the rest of us guys excused them.

When he finally finished and we went back to the room the kind of smell in there was alarming, puzzling and disgusting. It was as if the smell stuck to the wall.

The kind of mocking and yabbing we gave that guy that day I am sure he will never forget.

Imagine smell that can stick to the room wall for like 2 days coming from one person’s body still yet he get mind still ‘put it’.
Jesuuu!
When we say who's the nearest btw male and female? You boys don't know that neatness is from the brain. The Olosho don know say she be waste bin. Those having sex with them are like people eating from bin. That boy you described is very dirty.
Only the wise can understand!
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Tenrack:
Sweetplum wow shocked no vawolence from you today.
I come in peace sir.
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by brain54(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Jesuuu!
When we say who's the nearest btw male and female? You boys don't know that neatness is from the brain. The Olosho don know say she be waste bin. Those having sex with them are like people eating from bin. That boy you described is very dirty.
Only the wise can understand!
Lol…

The boy I described came out smiling sheepishly. Like he had achieved something!

Haha… I just remembered his face. Let me call him now and yab him some more…

1 Like

Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Chemlite: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enny2013:
D gateman got what he bargained for. U shud b thanking God for ur tab
[color=#006600]

Walai, I'm telling U.
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Chemlite: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
chatinent:

How na? Your blood too hot abeg
Re: How Can He Reclaim His Phone? by Chemlite: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:
Keep fabricating stories…

It’s a talent. Keep it up!

This is a true story, it happened yesterday 3rd January, 2023. The guy wants to retrieve the line but to get some important contact in the fone is the problem. He said, he met one of his military friend who asked him to call him for help. The painful part is, he hasn't call when this happened.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Other African Tomatoes Look Better Looking Than Nigerian Tomatoes / Who Needs Airtel Airtime - I have been scammed / Trending Video: Man Celebrates With Friend As Girlfriend Dumps Him We...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.