Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Messed Up. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Messed Up. (26906 Views)

My Wife Messed Up Again / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:

If she had died, what would have happened to the man and their children (if any)?
Life goes on, u ladies keep supporting evil and that's why d rate of divorce and domestic violence is increasing, d very day ladies start saying d truth I believe that's d day violence would denifitepy reduce.
So dis is d only thing u were able to grab,uu didn't even comment on d wife' behaviour in d public and how insultive she has being to d husband, but it was when d husband jacked her up that u woke from sleep to comment.

10 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Eh.. she brought it upon herself now. When a woman will be doing more than herself.

She had once used scissors to stab this man on the chest and the man ran out of the house bleeding because she just newly put to bed and he didn't want to touch her. Still, it continued until the man revenged. That day, no body even tried to separate them except for one guy that just came to the compound newly but when she threw gas cylinder into the air, my guy jakpa. Everybody was just watching them cos her own was too much.
Don't mind that lady, to online women is very easier for husband to take a walk in d midst of hitted argument but in reality is not easy, imagine a woman u paid her bride price shouting at u on top of her voice and in d public. Mehnnnnn, her face go turn to plaster

8 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:

if the woman had died, I strongly believe the man would dare not say "she brought it upon herself" to the presiding magistrate, you and I know that would increase his years in prison.

Now based on their history as you shared, while working in the prisons, I have severally asked men and women who ended up there for killing their intimate partners most times unintentionally, why they remained in the relationship after their deceased spouse/partner first attempted to kill them.

I ask again, his wife has once stabbed him in the chest with a scissors and they are still living under the same roof? shocked

It seems violence generates orgasmic pleasure in their marriage..........it is just a matter of time as one of them is going to end up being killed by the other, the perpetrator get jailed while their chiildren get shared out.

I get to ask this same question too that why do people keep putting up with someone who hits and abuses them at will? Still can't wrap my head around such gullible decision to continuing cohabiting with such a person.

In this man's case I cited, he has asked the woman go on several occasion but she'll stubbornly refuse. Then behave normal na, no way.

The man had thrown her things and locked her out, she will still bring the things in and force her way in again. Tufia!

Lol.. grin.

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind that lady, to online women is very easier for husband to take a walk in d midst of hitted argument but in reality is not easy, imagine a woman u paid her bride price shouting at u on top of her voice and in d public. Mehnnnnn, her face go turn to plaster

Lol.. abeg o. No touch the face o.

Just get a slim pankere for such stubborn women and flog their leg.

Like seriously, when I see how our mothers respected our dads even in a heated argument, it breaks my heart how the women of this generation now treat their husbands.

Those days, even if you want to answer your husband, na from a safe distance and with calculated words you know is not going to send you to your father's house. But these days, you'll see one small thing forming this their mumu woke and be pointing their husbands in the face, talking to him like their houseboy.

I'm not saying men don't provoke women o but as a virtuous woman, I expect you to just break down and cry. The man will even feel it and not do it again but no, they want to talk. Freedom of speech they learnt in the University. Gender equality and all those mumu philosophy of theirs.

Na dem dey kuku hear am.

10 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I get to ask this same question too that why do people keep putting up with someone who hits and abuses them at will? Still can't wrap my head around such gullible decision to continuing cohabiting with such a person.

In this man's case I cited, he has asked the woman go on several occasion but she'll stubbornly refuse. Then behave normal na, no way.

The man had thrown her things and locked her out, she will still bring the things in and force her way in again. Tufia!

Lol.. grin.
That means d woman deserved d beating from d husband, also d woman brought out d beast in d man.
U see why I keep saying it that, if u trace d origin of domestic violence, u will find out that women are d major contributors of violence in marriages. Its only a mad man that would just wake up and start beating his wife, women always push men to d wall and never u blame any man that hits his wife bcs I hv witnessed a lot of this things in different homes. Thank goodness that u are also a witness if not, maybe u would be blaming d man for beating his wife.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Messed Up. by Troubledman: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
I do not support gender violence.

I do not support dometice violence.

I don't even spank kids.

We can and should all be better human beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Life goes on, u ladies keep supporting evil and that's why d rate of divorce and domestic violence is increasing, d very day ladies start saying d truth I believe that's d day violence would denifitepy reduce.
So dis is d only thing u were able to grab,uu didn't even comment on d wife' behaviour in d public and how insultive she has being to d husband, but it was when d husband jacked her up that u woke from sleep to comment.

He's a guy. Mindlog is not a female

3 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's a guy. Mindlog is not a female
I always see that moniker as a female account bcs of several encounter I hv had with that account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That means d woman deserved d beating from d husband, also d woman brought out d beast in d man.
U see why I keep saying it that, if u trace d origin of domestic violence, u will find out that women are d major contributors of violence in marriages. Its only a mad man that would just wake up and start beating his wife, women always push men to d wall and never u blame any man that hits his wife bcs I hv witnessed a lot of this things in different homes. Thank goodness that u are also a witness if not, maybe u would be blaming d man for beating his wife.

Exactly, she brought out the beast in the man.

Some women too do.
Re: I Messed Up. by Mindlog: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Will life really go on for the man without being arrested by the police and jailed by the courts?

I picked what I wanted to focus on and you cannot change that.

You think it is another gender "war". If that woman had died, whatever she might have done to him before her death becomes inconsequential in court.

The man had the option of ending that toxic marriage especially when the wife stabbed him in the chest in the past but he continued with the marriage with a spouse that's deranged. That the woman now "respects" the husband after the incident is pure delusion, such women who are sick in the head, always have something "brewing' .

Violence is only going to reduce in relationships/marriages when partners recognize their self-worth and give no room to be an enabler of their partner's personality disorders.

In all, learn to walk away from toxic relationships and marriages and don't wait till "ladies start saying the truth".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol.. abeg o. No touch the face o.

Just get a slim pankere for such stubborn women and flog their leg.

Like seriously, when I see how our mothers respected our dads even in a heated argument, it breaks my heart how the women of this generation now treat their husbands.

Those days, even if you want to answer your husband, na from a safe distance and with calculated words you know is not going to send you to your father's house. But these days, you'll see one small thing forming this their mumu woke and be pointing their husbands in the face, talking to him like their houseboy.

I'm not saying men don't provoke women o but as a virtuous woman, I expect you to just break down and cry. The man will even feel it and not do it again but no, they want to talk. Freedom of speech they learnt in the University. Gender equality and all those mumu philosophy of theirs.

Na dem dey kuku hear am.
U know what, since they hv d voice to shout they should equally hv d strength to fight, that's just my motto.
Men are d cause of this nonsense. See ehhh, we hv too many men in boys skin dis day and that's why women feel that they can talk anyhow and go free. Gone are d days when u see a man u will know that u hv seen a man not now. We hv too many sis-men, they can't caution their women, they can't even pour out their mind towards women. Honestly I miss d good oldies, as a man from onset u hv to put a woman where she belongs to. Somebody will tell u tolerate and endure, me I can't endure and tolerate rubbish all in d name of marriage to work. If a woman want peace I will gv but if she wants crisis I will give her fucking war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Exactly, she brought the beast in the man.

Some women too do.
That's why whenever u see a woman shedding one crocodile tears about d husband, I will just close my ears with earpiece bcs u will never ever hear d truth from them, always playing d victim card

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Will life really go on for the man without being arrested by the police and jailed by the courts?

I picked what I wanted to focus on and you cannot change that.

You think it is another gender "war". If that woman had died, whatever she might have done to him before her death becomes inconsequential in court.

The man had the option of ending that toxic marriage especially when the wife stabbed him in the chest in the past but he continued with the marriage with a spouse that's deranged. That the woman now "respects" the husband after the incident is pure delusion, such women who are sick in the head, always have something "brewing' .

Violence is only going to reduce in relationships/marriages when partners recognize their self-worth and give no room to be an enabler of their partner's personality disorders.

In all, learn to walk away from toxic relationships and marriages and don't wait till "ladies start saying the truth".

At d bolded, who am I to change ur narrative? I don't make people to change their opinion on issues, but d raw truth still remains that women deserves some beating before they will know who's wife and who's husband
Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U know what, since they hv d voice to shout they should equally hv d strength to fight, that's just my motto.
Men are d cause of this nonsense. See ehhh, we hv too many men in boys skin dis day and that's why women feel that they can talk anyhow and go free. Gone are d days when u see a man u will know that u hv seen a man not now. We hv too many sis-men, they can't caution their women, they can't even pour out their mind towards women. Honestly I miss d good oldies, as a man from onset u hv to put a woman where she belongs to. Somebody will tell u tolerate and endure, me I can't endure and tolerate rubbish all in d name of marriage to work. If a woman want peace I will gv but if she wants crisis I will give her fucking war

Lol...
Your blood dey hot o. cheesy

Abeg make una help me play calm down by Rhema for this man here o.. lol...

Easy o! grin
Re: I Messed Up. by NairalandMD: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Just tell her you want a divorce, if you observe no change of attitude after a week then simply divorce her before she burn or poison you someday.

4 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Troubledman:
I do not support gender violence.

I do not support dometice violence.

I don't even spank kids.

We can and should all be better human beings.
Nobody support violence but a situation whereby violence is d only situation to solve a problem, what would u do? Folds ur hands for her to drag ur mum?.
Clap for her for hitting u and involving ur mum in an issues that does not concern ur mum?
Just tell me, how will u feel if ur younger brother tells u that his wife insults ur mum at will? Oga forget about emotion, its only when u put a woman in her place that she will start behaving normal.

6 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol...
Your blood dey hot o. cheesy

Abeg make una help me play calm down by Rhema for this man here o.. lol...

Easy o! grin
My brother, in dis life wey I dey so ehhhh, I dun waka, I dun jam plenty things. I hv being in a situation whereby it was only violence and aggression towards that gender that brought freedom and normalcy in that place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I always see that moniker as a female account bcs of several encounter I hv had with that account.

Really.. woh me I can't say for sure if it's a male or female behind that moniker but judging from the way it sounds, it's more like a male.

Anyways, not important.
Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My brother, in dis life wey I dey so ehhhh, I dun waka, I dun jam plenty things. I hv being in a situation whereby it was only violence and aggression towards that gender that brought freedom and normalcy in that place

Hmm... It's not all women that are like that though.

Like me, I've never had any cause to incure as little as a smack from my ex.

Once there's an argument, I'll just seal up my mouth because I don't like violence or unecessary shoutings and they respect me for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by Mindlog: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

At d bolded, who am I to change ur narrative? I don't make people to change their opinion on issues, but d raw truth still remains that women deserves some beating before they will know who's wife and who's husband

Who am i to change your belief on the "appropriate" conflict resolution between a husband and his wife, while beating your wife/baby mama just make sure she doesn't end up dead like the wife of that politician in Nnewi who is said to have a history of beating his wife and was relieved of his position by Soludo and now in Police custody.

I hope you will be showing up for his court hearings to give him moral support. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm... It's not all women that are like that though.

Like me, I've never had any cause to incure as little as a smack from my ex.

Once there's an argument, I'll just seal up my mouth because I don't like violence or unecessary shoutings and they respect me for that.
My dear let me tell u a story of what took place when I was newly in Lagos, I will illustrate it like a drammar.
Inside big bus going to mile 2, from Oshodi
I sat down jejely on my own, it was a 3sitter chair, I was in d middle.
A lady: pls stop resting on my body
Me.: I beg ur pardon woman,how?
Lady: I hv warned u ohhhh
Me: How dare u tell me that? Resting on ur body as miss universe or as queen of d ghost?
Querrel started,, I tongue lashed her to d extend that both conductor, driver and passengers were begging me to stop,I told them that they were their when d lady started embarrassing me by telling me to stop resting on her meanwhile my sitting position had nothing to do with her dry body.It was then that her body had to calm down bcs I didn't give in to her emotional blackmail

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Who am i to change your belief on the "appropriate" conflict resolution between a husband and his wife, while beating your wife/baby mama just make sure she doesn't end up dead like the wife of that politician in Nnewi who is said to have a history of beating his wife and was relieved of his position by Soludo and now in Police custody.

I hope you will be showing up for his court hearings to give him moral support. wink
Their business, their cross. When my own cross comes I will carry but before I do that, they person should get ready to plaster all her face, u can't give me unrest without receiving war from me

3 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by Mindlog: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Their business, their cross. When my own cross comes I will carry but before I do that, they person should get ready to plaster all her face, u can't give me unrest without receiving war from me

Cool. cool
Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My dear let me tell u a story of what took place when I was newly in Lagos, I will illustrate it like a drammar.
Inside big bus going to mile 2, from Oshodi
I sat down jejely on my own, it was a 3sitter chair, I was in d middle.
A lady: pls stop resting on my body
Me.: I beg ur pardon woman,how?
Lady: I hv warned u ohhhh
Me: How dare u tell me that? Resting on ur body as miss universe or as queen of d ghost?
Querrel started,, I tongue lashed her to d extend that both conductor, driver and passengers were begging me to stop,I told them that they were their when d lady started embarrassing me by telling me to stop resting on her meanwhile my sitting position had nothing to do with her dry body.It was then that her body had to calm down bcs I didn't give in to her emotional blackmail

Hahahahaha.... You funny o! Hehehehhee...

She thinks you're like those ones that look at a womans face. She doesn't know you're a different breed. Lol.. grin.
Re: I Messed Up. by Klass99(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Cool. cool
Very cool outta their
Re: I Messed Up. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hahahahaha.... You funny o! Hehehehhee...

She thinks you're like those ones that look at a womans face. She doesn't know you're a different breed. Lol.. grin.

I respect people a lot but I don't believe in making peace when pushed to d wall. Normally I'm cool with a clause. I know many times young girls had wished I got married to their elder sisters but my dear, I know myself whenever I see a troublesome woman I always know no matter how d woman pretends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I respect people a lot but I don't believe in making peace when pushed to d wall. Normally I'm cool with a clause. I know many times young girls had wished I got married to their elder sisters but my dear, I know myself whenever I see a troublesome woman I always know no matter how d woman pretends.

Hmm... Must be coming from a place of painful experience, I guess.
Re: I Messed Up. by Sucre6: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Klass99:

This shit really works cheesy.

A friend's friend (Zac) has done it to his wife. During a heated argument that was going no where Zac bounced for a night out with his guys. On getting back home his wife and mother in law wanted to give him lip. Zac just packed a bag of clothes and vamoosed for 3 whole days.

Wifey and mother in law were the ones calling, texting and pleading with him to come home. Since then everybody around Zac arranges themselves well. Nothing speaks louder than actions, abeg grin.

Every time I hear communication is key, sit her down and talk to her, or have a heart to heart talk with him, I usually smile and shake my head. Non-verbal communication can be just as effective as verbal communication, if not more powerful sef.

Your post and signature has me thinking you are a jackass but a likeable jackass.

Lols, I ain't Jackass dear, I just know how to handle my sh!t, that's all grin

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by Klass99(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by NoToPile: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Troubledman:

I never wanted to involve parents or friends. But she brought them in, in a spate of anger in December last year. When I saw some incriminating things on her phone and left the house. She called all my family, my friends, her family. Reporting me for leaving the house.

When my family tried to get involved then, I told them to stay out of it as it was my family issue. So my own family has never been involved. They're involvement now is because we've been paying a visit here for about a week now and she decided to act up in the presence of my mum.

Other times she waits to get into the room before shouting, but yesterday was really a shock to me. Shouting at me in the presence of my mum.

Ironically, she's going about telling people that I was the one shouting at her, which is a big fat lie, I swear on it. I respect my mother too much to shout in front of her. Heck even in the middle of the night. My mother still told me to apologize to her and I did. She made me apologize thrice.

So she did all of this in your parents place? Dragged your mum in her own house.

I would have said it's unbelievable but I have met my own share of troublesome ladies to belive you.

Pele oo OP. It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Instagram Couple Transformation #10YearsChallenge / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.