Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Messed Up. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Messed Up. (26898 Views)

My Wife Messed Up Again / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Messed Up. by Klass99(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2022
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Klass99:

Madam, please rest!

You read my post since yesterday and didn't respond, the thread has since grown to over 7 pages and is an old topic for me but you felt the need to still bring it up and drag it out, in a new day. To what gain?

Your thoughts/views are yours, mine are mine, the world hasn't fallen apart because of it, so please rest already.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ibrahimmantu79:
The earlier you leave that woman, the higher your possibility of living longer and happier. Marriage is not a do or die affair.

If you don't have peace of mind because of an abusive partner,you will die in that marriage , she would claim your entire work emoluments and she would move on faster than lightning.

As long as there are no kids between you two, better move on for your own good

If there are kids I will still move on or she will move out
Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you were here in the States, your neighbours would probably have called the cops on you, and you would have spent the night in jail. Your story about your wife provoking you would not have mattered because you raised your hand in violence against her, and her retaliation would easily.... The law and society is too lapse as far as violence is concerned in Nigeria. undecided

Anyways, the deed has been done and you both cannot continue as you are. Provided your wife has no intentions of seeing you charged for violating her right as a human being, you both should probably engage a professional marriage counselor asap. Whatever it is that has been eating at you both, you should talk about, and maybe decide from there whether your union is worth keeping or not. undecided

Your mum should also probably leave the environment, so husband and wife can have time alone to marinade on what has finally happened to their marriage as well. undecided

I would also like to add that you can both benefit individually from some mental health counselling if there are anger issues apparent. You make your wife sound like she has anger issues she is dealing with, but since she isn't the one speaking, there isn't a way of really telling. However, for you, don't hesitate to get some anger management counseling for future. undecided

Kobojunkie you make me speechless
Re: I Messed Up. by Secondly: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Troubledman:
So this night. I did a horrible thing. I stuck my wife thrice on her back. Yes, I know it's horrible and I should be burnt at the stake. And I am truly sorry for it but... There's always s back story.

I went through university without ever getting into a fight. I swore of physical violence since 2005. I havent raised my hands at anyone ever. Not to defend myself. Not to fight. In those years. I don't even let people fight aroujd me. I am known everywhere as the peace keeper. Which is why I feel very horrible about my action tonight.

Since we got married. I have noticed this trait of aggression in the person I married. Always quick to anger and insults everytime. In the last couple of days. We've had course to stay with my mum.

Earlier in the day. We were arguing about something (not so important to be honest) and my mum remarked that we should do better that were a new couple and we shouldn't be arguing like this all the time. She even joked that she was going to buy a cane for both of us.

Barely 2 mins later another discussion came up and this lady started raising her voice again. This time in full view of my mum. I just kept telling her please take it easy, take it easy. I even mentioned to her that this was what mummy was just telling us about. She would not bulge. Eventually my mum chipped in and said to me to keep quiet. So I did. When she finished shouting she stood up and left for the room.

After a while , my mother went into the room to talk to her. Even asked her not to be annoyed. Invited her to eat. She brought the food to me but I was too annoyed to eat. How is my wife shouting at me in front of my mum ? So I walked away, went out for a stroll. When I came back. She was in the room, she I stayed back in the living room. She came to me, started telling me that I should not let her be angry at me, changing the story that I was shouting at her earlier and she didn't say a word, I was livid but this didn't tip me. I just told her off and went back to do my work. She came back again started off another tirade in the middle of the night btw and ended it with saying "your mother is responsible for this"

Now, that's what made me mad. From the start I have warned my family not to interfere in mine. Not my dad or my mum have ever told me or directed me on how to do in my marriage to her. I imagine that because her display was in public today that's why my mum commented. Even on Wednesday she was talking to me harshly in the car and my mum was there and she never talked.

So anyway I stood up from where I was went to meet her and struck her about 3 times in the back warning her never to involve My mother in our talk again.

Then she shouted screaming at 2 am. Cursing me. Mt mum came out to even try to calm her down. She turned to my mum as well. Saying she knows what she'll say. That she supports me etc. Even when the poor woman didnt say anything. She's gone off now. Milking it. Saying I beat her. Should I add that she came back slapped me square on the face, hit my chest. Even dragged my mother to the floor

But everyone is on me. I'm the woman beater. Domestic violence.

Honestly, I'm just tired of this marriage. I married for peace this woman gives me trouble everyday. I chose to stay in the living room for peace tonight. She brought her madness to meet me.

I agree I messed up. I perhaps shouldn't have hit her. I regret it. It's going to go with me. But I was too pushed. She continues to do this knowing I wouldn't talk and st the time I believed that's the only thing she'd respond too. I know this could probably get me a lot of hate but I'm also hoping someone could see reason in what's happening

Im sorry it's so long. I didn't think about it. I just created this account and started writing. Apologies for likely typos too

TroubledMan

This is some bullshit_
Re: I Messed Up. by Saintmary(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Troubledman:
So this night. I did a horrible thing. I stuck my wife thrice on her back. Yes, I know it's horrible and I should be burnt at the stake. And I am truly sorry for it but... There's always s back story.

I went through university without ever getting into a fight. I swore of physical violence since 2005. I havent raised my hands at anyone ever. Not to defend myself. Not to fight. In those years. I don't even let people fight aroujd me. I am known everywhere as the peace keeper. Which is why I feel very horrible about my action tonight.

Since we got married. I have noticed this trait of aggression in the person I married. Always quick to anger and insults everytime. In the last couple of days. We've had course to stay with my mum.

Earlier in the day. We were arguing about something (not so important to be honest) and my mum remarked that we should do better that were a new couple and we shouldn't be arguing like this all the time. She even joked that she was going to buy a cane for both of us.

Barely 2 mins later another discussion came up and this lady started raising her voice again. This time in full view of my mum. I just kept telling her please take it easy, take it easy. I even mentioned to her that this was what mummy was just telling us about. She would not bulge. Eventually my mum chipped in and said to me to keep quiet. So I did. When she finished shouting she stood up and left for the room.

After a while , my mother went into the room to talk to her. Even asked her not to be annoyed. Invited her to eat. She brought the food to me but I was too annoyed to eat. How is my wife shouting at me in front of my mum ? So I walked away, went out for a stroll. When I came back. She was in the room, she I stayed back in the living room. She came to me, started telling me that I should not let her be angry at me, changing the story that I was shouting at her earlier and she didn't say a word, I was livid but this didn't tip me. I just told her off and went back to do my work. She came back again started off another tirade in the middle of the night btw and ended it with saying "your mother is responsible for this"

Now, that's what made me mad. From the start I have warned my family not to interfere in mine. Not my dad or my mum have ever told me or directed me on how to do in my marriage to her. I imagine that because her display was in public today that's why my mum commented. Even on Wednesday she was talking to me harshly in the car and my mum was there and she never talked.

So anyway I stood up from where I was went to meet her and struck her about 3 times in the back warning her never to involve My mother in our talk again.

Then she shouted screaming at 2 am. Cursing me. Mt mum came out to even try to calm her down. She turned to my mum as well. Saying she knows what she'll say. That she supports me etc. Even when the poor woman didnt say anything. She's gone off now. Milking it. Saying I beat her. Should I add that she came back slapped me square on the face, hit my chest. Even dragged my mother to the floor

Honestly, I'm just tired of this marriage. I married for peace this woman gives me trouble everyday. I chose to stay in the living room for peace tonight. She brought her madness to meet me.

I agree I messed up. I perhaps shouldn't have hit her. I regret it. It's going to go with me. But I was too pushed. She continues to do this knowing I wouldn't talk and st the time I believed that's the only thing she'd respond too. I know this could probably get me a lot of hate but I'm also hoping someone could see reason in what's happening

Im sorry it's so long. I didn't think about it. I just created this account and started writing. Apologies for likely typos too

TroubledMan

Any spouse that drags your mother to the floor should leave the marriage abeg.

Unless you are a bastard, how can you watch someone mistreat your mother and still come back to ask for advice.
Re: I Messed Up. by angelfallz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol. E shock you? grin
Not many people can handle intelligent talk.
bukatyne:

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
nooboody:
I have a sister that behaves just like this,i just pity her husband.
Op ,if symptoms persist after 3 days(times More) consult your divorce lawyer .

How has the husband handled her and what have you said to your sis about it?
Re: I Messed Up. by JealousCobra(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Then stop gathering dumb women around you....

Na to use for ritual sure pass . grin

Re: I Messed Up. by crackhaus: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Troubledman:

TroubledMan

She drag your mama and you day yarn opata for site. You are not only a troubled man you are a simp man
Re: I Messed Up. by MumEmdy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Eh.. she brought it upon herself now. When a woman will be doing more than herself.

She had once used scissors to stab this man on the chest and the man ran out of the house bleeding because she just newly put to bed and he didn't want to touch her. Still, it continued until the man revenged. That day, no body even tried to separate them except for one guy that just came to the compound newly but when she threw gas cylinder into the air, my guy jakpa. Everybody was just watching them cos her own was too much.

I don't ever wish to have such a terrible neighbor. Some woman are even the reasons why they are being beaten by their husbands. When you know that you didn't marry God or Jesus who alone is most compassionate and forgiving. You marry flesh and blood who can also be prone to anger when excessively provoked.. Honestly speaking some men deserve medals..

@OP, I don't blame you for this ( seeing how your mom was pushed to the floor could be responsible for your anger) but try and avoid anything that will make you hit your wife in the near future. I wish you a peaceful home!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
MumEmdy:

I don't ever wish to have such a terrible neighbor. Some woman are even the reasons why they are being beaten by their husbands. When you know that you didn't marry God or Jesus who alone is most compassionate and forgiving. You marry flesh and blood who can also be prone to anger when excessively provoked.. Honestly speaking some men deserve medals..

@OP, I don't blame you for this ( seeing how your mom was pushed to the floor could be responsible for your anger) but try and avoid anything that will make you hit your wife in the near future. I wish you a peaceful home!!!

Gbam!
Re: I Messed Up. by Schprobs: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Troubledman:

TroubledMan

She is a cheating wife looking for all means to break out of the relationship.
If she doesn't kill u she will kill herself
Re: I Messed Up. by Veronical247(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
MNDY:

FIRST OF ALL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

Your gender is very troublesome. A matter that can be resolved calmly in low tone, your gender will choose to be disrespectfully shouting at the man who came to marry her. I am not saying the man is allowed to do anyhow because he paid for marrying a woman or went to get the woman. Only very few are wise among your gender.

They will tell you women are naturally lovers of drama and their mouth is their own weapon. I will keep saying this: If a man thinks the remedy to it is ignoring, he is doing himself. Match her craze with fear of you. One single serious beating should do.

Some are so stupid to maintain their troublesome character despite beatings. Dem neva born the woman that will deprive me peace of mind, I will seriously beat her thrice and end the marriage. She will return back to her father's house because I don't tolerate rubbish.
Re: I Messed Up. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Klass99:
Your post and signature has me thinking you are a jackass but a likeable jackass.

grin grin
Re: I Messed Up. by incentive: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
It is well bro.
The Lord will see you through!
Re: I Messed Up. by Horlar4th(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good Evening guys
Pls I need help on the following while filling my IMM1294e
Under Details of intended study in Canada
No 4 states "The cost of my study will be:
Tuition ___________ Room and Board ___________ Other __________ Funds available for my stay (CAD)_____________

While on my acceptance letter I have the following
Estimated Tuition fee for this course (Based on two terms of a full course load) CAD $18,100 another one says
Annual living expenses will be about CAD $11500 (Plus Tution, health insurance, books and supplies).

Please how which is going to which space. I'm brain is turning now with English ooooo, maybe it's the stress of it all that is getting to me. I need help not to miss fill my application form. Pls help

Lastly their is no end or graduation date on my acceptance letter but it's required in the form even the year month and day. My start class is January 10,2023 and it's a 4 years program. What graduation date I'm I to fill in?
Re: I Messed Up. by Troubledman: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
I need someone to help with the details of a good divorce lawyer
Re: I Messed Up. by Troubledman: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Schprobs:

She is a cheating wife looking for all means to break out of the relationship.
If she doesn't kill u she will kill herself

I’ve even thought about killing myself. I just want out of the relationship now. She’s bad for my health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By 50-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Gives Birth In Guinea / Amazing Instagram Couple Transformation #10YearsChallenge / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.