Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Some Girls Are So Wicked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are So Wicked (4767 Views)

Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by freddie009(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

My gee!
Three bottles of COVID-19 for you my brother.

Yes, they usually come back not all though. Especially when they find out is not greener at the other side. They will be like you haven't had a girl since I left, I will be like nooo. Unknown to her I want hit some few more times before I let go. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by peropoliet(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:
I've been in relationship a while with this lady.... That I really love her so much
She was God sent for me even my friend were jealous of her

every weekend she normally come around to stay with me through out, sometimes I will give her excuse that am not around especially when I don't really have enough to sent on weekend..
Our love was growing very fast and I was very happy about it that finally I have found my missing rib
Unfortunately something just happened she started posting sometimes on WhatsApp like 'that your serious girlfriend will shock you one day'
Before I could knew what happened she started behaving strange to me like three day she doesn't pick my call or chat me on WhatsApp as usual
If I drop message for her on WhatsApp she will took like 5 to 7 minutes to reply me, it was really big concern for me
Finally she came with results that she's pregnant for me and I didn't even argue with her and I accepted it
But she wanted to remove it, but i didn't agree with that and she was really mad at me that I wanted to ruined is future we argue for a while I decided to send her money to remove it and final she say she had done it.
Since them the girl don't normally come my house on weekend again and I asked her what is happening she doesn't want to answer me and I started suspect something silly about her.

One particular day she decided to come over and I took her phone go through her WhatsApp chat and I was shock to found out that this girl is telling another guy she is missing her period while she told before that she is pregnant and Bill me and delivery it to her to remove it. and to even worst everything she didn't put a pressure she was putting me through she was a kind of gentle with the guy, she even tell the guy not to worry that she will work it out and she didn't demand any money from that guy.......
And confront her with a evidence she denied it that her sister is the one actually not her that her sister phone spoil so she decided to add her own boyfriend number on her WhatsApp to chat him and I didn't believe her I decided to break up with her but my greatest surprised was that the girls was not even complaining or say anything about it she decided to go and since then non either call or text from her

The girl really mess my life up for me I swear I don't think I will be so stupid to fell in love
again
You should buy a dictionary
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sammy101111(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bro they thank God just let her be
Bro mature men don't tell women they are not interested any more . way thing go pain her pass na if your behavours change before she tell you she one break up he go pain her .
When you notice she they cheat you too go done leave her since na she go they call you they ask you did you travel or what

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by elmagnifico411(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
You're a very good badt guy grin cheesy
Ikpewe:
She really messed up your english too.
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by kelspinall(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
love makes men weak but we don't know,the day a gal finds out she's hundred 100% in your mind and heart thats when her nonsense behavior starts and the next thing is treating you like nothing..

she ranged the bell on time but you we're to weak to observe,she ditched you for somedays and you didn't notice anything,late replies came up and you didn't realize and you continued chasing her with the mindset of loving..gosh bro you are new to the game thats why you failed to get this attitude and red flags..

sorry man..move on

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by idu1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
simp

Extraordinary one at that
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by PhantomThief(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know what to tell you but once you notice any red flag in any of your relationship next time.You should be mentally out of that relationship,Don't try to use that opportunity to Simp for a useless girl.
She wouldn't have used that scope for you if she didn't see you as a simp, moreso you just gave her money without a pregnancy test( tp) or something.

Know your self worth

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Savedday: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by realestate99: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sometimes I wish I came in the 1920s when relationship was still worth it, nowadays it is a facade, we all know the problem but not ready to acknowledge it, I call it "low attention span".

Nowadays, people date almost 6-7 different individuals before a year is exhausted, we really lack the urge to stay long with our partners nowadays, we are easily swayed by side attractions. The cycle is simple, you start dating, emotions are high, love is the air, having sex like a condemned criminal, then boom!!! Breakup .

The cycle repeats itself 6-7 times before the year end, we have lost what it takes to indulge in healthy relationship that is why fidelity is a mirage nowadays.....I won't blame any gender because both are guilty.

You will see someone all over you in January, behaving like they can't live without you then come March they hardly pick your calls again and the cycle goes on and on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
fuckwell2080:
FOOLISH MAN.You were a SIMP all this why.Another guy busy FUCKING the hell out of ur BITCH.BITCH using format to collect MONEY from you spending it on the other GUY.This is to tell you women are so dangerous and wicked truth is that they dont no what they really want .next time wise up even wife them no they trust them not to talk of girlfriends who are BITCHES.If you are not careful this one go carry BASTARD give you one day.

Can’t you see the mumu wanted to accept the pregnancy and was even begging her to keep it. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
leody:

If to say na me say make u gimme money u no go answer. see as you commot pregnancy wey no be your own with your hard earn money.

Can’t you see he wanted to accept it ?? And he would be thinking he has a child lol

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by ukaface(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:
I've been in relationship a while with this lady.... That I really love her so much

every weekend she normally come around to stay with me through out, sometimes I will give her excuse that am not around especially when I don't really have enough to sent on weekend..
Our love was growing very fast and I was very happy about it that finally I have found my missing rib
Unfortunately something just happened she started posting sometimes on WhatsApp like 'that your serious girlfriend will shock you one day'
Before I could knew what happened she started behaving strange to me like three day she doesn't pick my call or chat me on WhatsApp as usual
If I drop message for her on WhatsApp she will took like 5 to 7 minutes to reply me, it was really big concern for me
Finally she came with results that she's pregnant for me and I didn't even argue with her and I accepted it
But she wanted to remove it, but i didn't agree with that and she was really mad at me that I wanted to ruined is future we argue for a while I decided to send her money to remove it and final she say she had done it.
Since them the girl don't normally come my house on weekend again and I asked her what is happening she doesn't want to answer me and I started suspect something silly about her.

One particular day she decided to come over and I took her phone go through her WhatsApp chat and I was shock to found out that this girl is telling another guy she is missing her period while she told before that she is pregnant and Bill me and delivery it to her to remove it. and to even worst everything she didn't put a pressure she was putting me through she was a kind of gentle with the guy, she even tell the guy not to worry that she will work it out and she didn't demand any money from that guy.......
And confront her with a evidence she denied it that her sister is the one actually not her that her sister phone spoil so she decided to add her own boyfriend number on her WhatsApp to chat him and I didn't believe her I decided to break up with her but my greatest surprised was that the girls was not even complaining or say anything about it she decided to go and since then non either call or text from her

The girl really mess my life up for me I swear I don't think I will be so stupid to fell in love again
ahnahn
Wharisdis
Wharis all this ?
You for write for pidgin

Weeeeeeeeetin.
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Irupetepete: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Channah1:

See, you're laughing at someone and you're no different from him.

Where did he finish you with English vocabulary? He only made blunders in his "English grammar" not vocab". grin
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sweetvie: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
You know what got my attention" missing rib" is it cow own or whatgrin grin
Lmao
Pele... Don't worry God will give you good girlfriend... The one that will love you for who you're, your missing rib smiley
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Freelane33(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:

The girl really mess my life up for me I swear I don't think I will be so stupid to fell in love again

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by jericco1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry man
I believe now you've learnt your lessons.
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sh4d0w: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2022
freddie009:

He never said he was an alpha male. He was clearly a simp.
What's a simp?
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sh4d0w: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
You know what got my attention" missing rib" is it cow own or whatgrin grin
Lmao
Pele... Don't worry God will give you good girlfriend... The one that will love you for who you're, your missing rib smiley
I feel like this is sarcasm, is it?
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Chris2863(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Ikpewe:
She really messed up your english too.
grin grin grin….Everything is messed up
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Bigfish121(m): 1:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Before going into relationship, don't you set standards for the kind of girl you want? Got into relationship when you are 2 or 3 years ready for marriage.
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sweetvie: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Sh4d0w:
I feel like this is sarcasm, is it?
Smile... No, it ain't
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sh4d0w: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... No, it ain't
i'm a believer
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sweetvie: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sh4d0w:
i'm a believer
Smile...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Who Is The Betrayer In This Pics! / Help ...im Sex Starved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.