Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons (18025 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Cmanforall: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwanza:
https://twitter.com/KwankwasoRM/status/1560027696880656385?t=Ex1DPxNsd9UM0WrMh7fBsg&s=19
Obi made people to be aware Kwankwaso is contesting. Otherwise he'd have been an insignificant candidate.

As it stands now, he has no chance of winning the seat of presidency
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2022
kennethfranc:
Is Kwankwaso even part of the election?

Oga you want to spoil business?
Abeg be careful with your utterances
Our Man is definitely in the race
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by lebienconnu: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Pristine664:

It is very possible that both Jubrin and Kwankwaso are working for Tinubu.

Don't blow it. Kwakwanso is our place holder.

Meanwhile, BAT 2023
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by IdiaofBenin: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

So, with the monday sit at home, daily report of biafran on international drug traffickers and burning of govt properties, u want me to vote a biafran.. The same biafran that called our dear country a zoo, calls yorubas; fulani slaves and calls hausas; Cows/illiterate almajiri.

Mind you, I'm voting Tinubu not APC

Tinubu put the current enitity as president, that alone should be reason enough to eradicate APC. APC is Tinubu and Tinubu is APC.

Thankfully folks like you are in the minority, it seems you currently like the state of the nation as it is.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Great2017: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Now u are correct by using 'I'

BAT 2023
Can you show me where I used "we", if you are not lying?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by deeva2: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Tinubu put the current enitity as president, that alone should be reason enough to eradicate APC. APC is Tinubu and Tinubu is APC.

Thankfully folks like you are in the minority, it seems you currently like the state of the nation as it is.

You forget to mention that Tinubu causes the monday sit at home and activities of UGM/IPOB is the east..

You and Tinubu have just one PVC each so how did he impose the current administration on you?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by AbuAeesha: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

So, when he was a senator, minster and a 2-term governor what did he do to better the state of this nation? The same old recycled entities.

PETER OBI 2023.

i won't mention what Kwankwaso did for his pple (Kano state),but i believe even google can do justice in that regards or perhaps u visiting the state.
i come in peace, time shall tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by beyondPen(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwankwaso is a smart politician.

He is not trying to win the election this term.
What he is doing is putting himself to the face of the people so when the time comes he will be a force.

People vote for politicians they know. That's the game.

When the time comes the North will push him.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Coldie(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2022
This guy is a scammer.
He is only there to divide northern votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by wink2015(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2022
MUSLIM PEOPLE again ?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by TheGift: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by alansary0064(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=noble71 post=115813907]Kwankwaso has lost relevance after he declined to be Peter Obi's VP.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Kwankwaso's relevance is beyond social media.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by PandoraObi: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

The way this one is talking you'll think PO n his father are mates in achievement.

Too bad nairaland doesn't use a Facebook account requirement. So all you $3 hoes can be exposed
If your generation are below par to Peter Obidient when he is not even among the 150 most accomplished individual in Nigeria that means you are wasted, shame on you.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Guyman01:
Since Kwankwaso's last live interview saying that Peter Obi can only be President of Igbo land and how the North will not vote for an Igbo man his supporters in the South and Middle Belt abandoned him to political irrelevance, it's hard to market an ethnic chauvinist and religious irredentist in a polarised and divided country.
Even his anchor man and main accolyte in Kano Senator Shekarau is already in talks with Tinubu while Ganduje continues to breathe down his neck, so even his key Kano base is shrinking rapidly.

It's the main reason Tinubu handlers have ensured that he doesn't do any live interviews, so that any 'misyan' can be edited out unlike Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed who are ever ready to debate with anyone about their plans for Nigeria.

Which middle belt are you talking about.

You mkporu mirri CANNIBALS are so DAFTT.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Olaniyi021(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:
Kwankwaso has lost relevance after he declined to be Peter Obi's VP.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

How much are you buying 1 pi in dollar?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Nyamiri:

Most of Obi's supporters are ipob pigs. As at when others were preparing for Presidency, they were busy shouting Biafra or death. That is why they are politically daft because they lack political acculturation

You are very correct.

IPOB is OBIDIENTS
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:
Kwankwaso fuckt up sha

Just because he threw an IPOB Pandora PIG in the gutters?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by noble71(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Olaniyi021:

How much are you buying 1 pi in dollar?
#300/Pi
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Softmirror: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The same Jibrin that dumped Tinubu and defected to NNPP

I can't wait to see him tackle Tinubu and his Agbero supporters cheesy grin

THE SAME OBI THAT LEFT APGA TO PDP TO LABOUR THEN FROM LABOUR TO AND THEN TO AND THEN TO KEEP RUNNING IN CIRCLES GOING NO WHERE.

MIND KWANKWASO AND CO YOU, WILL ALL COLLAPSE THEIR STRUCTURE FOR TINUBU.

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

Just because he threw an IPOB Pandora PIG in the gutters?

Go f u c k yourself
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Traplord09: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:
Kwankwaso has lost relevance after he declined to be Peter Obi's VP.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

Am here ur number
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
phorget:
Kwakwanso lost his relevance the very moment he refused to vice Obi...

Una dey MADD sha.

Why would Kwakwaso vice an IPOB PIGG
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

Obi made people to be aware Kwankwaso is contesting. Otherwise he'd have been an insignificant candidate.

As it stands now, he has no chance of winning the seat of presidency

Very ignorant post
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:

Go f u c k yourself

See how this one is foaming at the mouth just because I told him the truth
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

See how this one is foaming at the mouth just because I told him the truth

Are you done f u cking yourself boy
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:

Are you done f u cking yourself boy

IPOB and insults is like 5&6. It's in their DNA
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by phorget(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

Una dey MADD sha.

Why would Kwakwaso vice an IPOB PIGG

Same "ipob" that you won't allow to exit your calamitous sinking failed state that you call Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by kennethfranc(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Oga you want to spoil business?
Abeg be careful with your utterances
Our Man is definitely in the race
Is that supposed to be a threat?

That was just a question.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by adioolayi(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The same Jibrin that dumped Tinubu and defected to NNPP

I can't wait to see him tackle Tinubu and his Agbero supporters cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

If you have listened to Bwala ...the Atiku and PDP spokesman that defected from APC, you will know that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is well respected...

These guys will speak to the issues and rather talk more on failed APC policies...but for them to attack the person of Tinubu...they won't do that....the person that will do that for PDP is Dino Melaye...as for this Jibrin and Bwala...they won't.. because they still have ties with the man Tinubu..but not with APC
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

IPOB and insults is like 5&6. It's in their DNA

Agbado head are you done fu cking yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties / Tokunbo Abiru Retires As Polaris Bank MD Ahead Of Lagos East Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.