Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,712 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons (18029 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:
Kwankwaso has lost relevance after he declined to be Peter Obi's VP.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

Una too dey rate that lying machine sha.
Bunch of zombidients.
Obi should come and head Ladipo spare parts market, that's what befits him from the way I hear him talk.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by IdiaofBenin: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. WE WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by deeva2: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:

Dnt be deceived by twitter buzz and the small platform that CAN and biafran gave obi.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Nyamiri: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Grassroott:
Mr kwankwaso abeg step down for P.O nah.. atleast it's a honourable thing to do and we the people will have respect for you

Go and use your respect to make Obi win.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by deeva2: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. WE WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI

Wrong statement.. 'You will vote for obi' not We

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by AbuAeesha: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:

maybe u don't know Kwankwaso was once a senator,minister,house member,2 term gov and has been showing interest for the apex positon since 2015.and you expect him to be running mate to Obi? If possible Obi would have picked someone better(strong political background) than Datti.
am not accusing any of them.
but we need to be rational
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Nyamiri: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Abeg make campaign do start

I can't wait to climb podiums campaigning for Peter Obi

Podium grin
Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Nyamiri: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2022
AbuAeesha:

maybe u don't know Kwankwaso was once a senator,minister,house member,2 term gov and has been showing interest for the apex positon since 2015.and you expect him to be running mate to Obi? If possible Obi would have picked someone better(strong political background) than Datti.

Most of Obi's supporters are ipob pigs. As at when others were preparing for Presidency, they were busy shouting Biafra or death. That is why they are politically daft because they lack political acculturation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by IdiaofBenin: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

So, with the hunger, banditry, kidnapping and the fact that the Tinubu entity wants to carry on from where Buhari stopped you have sold your voting rights for 1 bag of rice and a can of oil? You do you, the youths of this country will save this nation.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by IdiaofBenin: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2022
AbuAeesha:

So, when he was a senator, minster and a 2-term governor what did he do to better the state of this nation? The same old recycled entities.

PETER OBI 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwankwaso is not serious jooor
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by victorazy(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Is he contesting for chairmanship?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by iscom(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DevilSignature: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Nyamiri:

Podium grin
Mgbeke feeling funky

tongue
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by alaribe1992(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwakwanso in the presidential race

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by phorget(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwakwanso lost his relevance the very moment he refused to vice Obi...
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Kwankwaso is not a presidential material.....

Am not sure if he is going to get up to 2M votes.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Pristine664: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The same Jibrin that dumped Tinubu and defected to NNPP

I can't wait to see him tackle Tinubu and his Agbero supporters cheesy grin

It is very possible that both Jubrin and Kwankwaso are working for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by mcgodison2531(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Mandate2023: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stay out of politics.....ur thinking capacity is too small to see what is going on grin

Just continue ur obituary campaign in peace and stop jumping from pillar to post
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu men, Tinubu is working hard meeting relevant people, Peter Obi is dwelling on social media euphoria to win election in Nigeria, his impending shameless defeat will be legendary, I am sure Peter Obidient is still getting his advice from a mad man

The way this one is talking you'll think PO n his father are mates in achievement.

Too bad nairaland doesn't use a Facebook account requirement. So all you $3 hoes can be exposed
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2022
When you surely know you've nowhere to go and you've badly miscalculated by rejecting OBI.. You h'v got to make people still thing you're anywhere Relevant...
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Great2017: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

I am a Christian and my vote is not for Tinubu
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Smarte724(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Is this one still in the race?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by UptownVibes(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Nonsense. Kwankwaso is working for Tinubu
Either Tinubu or Atiku.. They want to play the same game Tinubu played during the primaries..
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Secondly: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Is that the Jibrin from Sudan abi?
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by deeva2: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

So, with the hunger, banditry, kidnapping and the fact that the Tinubu entity wants to carry on from where Buhari stopped you have sold your voting rights for 1 bag of rice and a can of oil? You do you, the youths of this country will save this nation.

So, with the monday sit at home, daily report of biafran on international drug traffickers and burning of govt properties, u want me to vote a biafran.. The same biafran that called our dear country a zoo, calls yorubas; fulani slaves and calls hausas; Cows/illiterate almajiri.

Mind you, I'm voting Tinubu not APC
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by deeva2: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Great2017:

I am a Christian and my vote is not for Tinubu

Now u are correct by using 'I'

BAT 2023
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by PenSniper: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Then hypertension and possible suicide await you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC, NANS Protest In Abuja (Pictures) / BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze / Obiano Procures 315 Drums Chemical Foam AFFF Tridol For State Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.