Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons (18027 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by shinealight(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
noble71:
Kwankwaso has lost relevance after he declined to be Peter Obi's VP.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

How can any reasonable person expect Kwankwaso to be Obi’s VP?
It should have been the other way round but for Obi’s pomposity!
Kwankwaso is older by 5 years, more experienced as Governor of a populous State like Kano for 8 years, former Minister of Defence as well as Senator of the Federal Republic.
Does Obi have superior experience to make him Kwankwaso’s boss?
Obi should have been his VP to work his way into the hearts of northerners as a reliable friend ….his payday would have been better guaranteed 8 years from now!! cool cool
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
If your generation are below par to Peter Obidient when he is not even among the 150 most accomplished individual in Nigeria that means you are wasted, shame on you.

Cool...nice deflection
Where does your father rank

Don't you dare run away
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by zeenaman: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
All this stress for Tinubu. Tinubu must be a man with heart of gold to deserve all these sacrifices from well-meaning Nigerians
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2022
shinealight:

Kwankwaso is older by 5 years, more experienced as Governor of a populous State like Kano for 8 years, former Minister of Defence as well as Senator of the Federal Republic. Does Obi have superior experience to make him Kwankwaso’s boss?
Obi should have been his VP to work his way into the hearts of northerners as a reliable friend ….his payday would have been better guaranteed! 8 years from now!! cool cool

After this mighty novel YOU still won't vote for him.
Shame on you
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Kdon2: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The same Jibrin that dumped Tinubu and defected to NNPP

I can't wait to see him tackle Tinubu and his Agbero supporters cheesy grin

You no know politics 101. Nnpp is for tinubu! It is a strategy to win. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by shinealight(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

After this mighty novel YOU still won't vote for him.
Shame on you

What mighty novel? Marshall your points more coherently please…..no sentimental blackmail.
Does Obi have superior experience than Kwankwaso? If so, enlighten us!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2022
shinealight:

What mighty novel? Marshall your points more coherently please…..no sentimental blackmail.
Does Obi have superior experience than Kwankwaso? If so, enlighten us!

What kind cheap deflection is this?

My two sentence paragraph is akin to breaking down algebra 2 abi

Oya continue your trolling in peace. I know not to disturb you again
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Cmanforall: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

Very ignorant post
Kwankwaso can never win. Fullstop!!!!

He will only split some partels of northern votes.

Any northerner contesting after Buhari's tenure is very selfish.

I wish the lawmakers will cancel the Federal Character rubbish and qiluota system, let people get into position based on their merits.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by shinealight(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What kind cheap deflection is this?

My two sentence paragraph is akin to breaking down algebra 2 abi

Oya continue your trolling in peace. I know not to disturb you again

I’m afraid only YOU understand your algebra! cool cool
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The same Jibrin that dumped Tinubu and defected to NNPP

I can't wait to see him tackle Tinubu and his Agbero supporters cheesy grin
dont expect any attacks, Kwankwaso is contesting to stop Atiku from getting block votes in North West
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by rhymesnoni(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga seems you dont know Kwakwaso and Tinubu are working together. they are fooling the gulible Nigerian.

Kwakwaso knows he can't win, he's in the contest to shatter the block votes Atiku might get from the North, knowning fully well that the core Northerners might not vote for Tinubu.

in July Kwakwaso openly endorsed Tinubu, he said and i quote "Tinubu is my very close friend, we have been together since 1992, if I if dont win i want Tinubu to emerge.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kdon2:

You no know politics 101. Nnpp is for tinubu! It is a strategy to win. grin
Abeg go and sit down
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
shinealight:

I’m afraid only YOU understand your algebra! cool cool

Guy those championing PO intend to vote for him. Meanwhile you're writing Romantic Novels about Kwankwaso. A man you'll not vote for.
If you still need further explanation, I'll write it in crayon.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by shinealight(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Guy those championing PO intend to vote for him. Meanwhile you're writing Romantic Novels about Kwankwaso. A man you'll not vote for.
If you still need further explanation, I'll write it in crayon.

Kwankwaso is older by 5 years, more experienced as Governor of a populous State like Kano for 8 years, former Minister of Defence as well as Senator of the Federal Republic.
Obi should have been his VP to work his way into the hearts of northerners as a reliable friend ….his payday would have been better guaranteed 8 years from now!! cool cool

The above was my first post…..You can write your response in crayon or pencil as you please but make it in coherent English not algebra and try to address the point at issue rather than beating about the bush! shocked shocked
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by DWickedLandLord: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
shinealight:

The above was my first post…..You can write your response in crayon or pencil as you please but make it coherent and address the point at issue rather than beating about the bush! shocked shocked

You're a Master deflectionist
I didn't even bother reading another one of your Mighty Novels.

The simple point I'm making does not require all that.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Kdon2: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Abeg go and sit down

Ok
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by shinealight(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You're a Master deflectionist
I didn't even bother reading another one of your Mighty Novels.

The simple point I'm making does not require all that.

….that’s because you cannot list Obi’s superior experiences that make him better qualified than Kwankwaso as NNPP’s Presidential flagbearer. That’s the point at issue. Shikena! cool cool
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by noble71(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Traplord09:

Am here ur number
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by musty177(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kwakwaso 2023 inshaallah. You’re our choice !
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by 729aleeza: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023.I'm OBidient 100%Peter Obi for president 2023.I'm OBidient 100%...
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:

Are you done f u cking yourself boy

IPOB PIGS belong in the gutters.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

IPOB PIGS belong in the gutters.
Just the way you are in the gutter
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

Kwankwaso can never win. Fullstop!!!!

He will only split some partels of northern votes.

Any northerner contesting after Buhari's tenure is very selfish.

I wish the lawmakers will cancel the Federal Character rubbish and qiluota system, let people get into position based on their merits.

Here you have SE expecting Nigerians to vote for them because because it is their turn to rule. Is that not quoter system.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:

Agbado head are you done fu cking yourself

I really feel sorry for this mkporu miri CANNIBAL.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

I really feel sorry for this mkporu miri CANNIBAL.

Agbado head if you are done fu cking yourself go and lick tinubu's ass, pig
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by Cmanforall: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

Here you have SE expecting Nigerians to vote for them because because it is their turn to rule. Is that not quoter system.
Let everything be canceled then.
If the Northerners believe in quota system, they should have extended so for the next year's election.

I want and wish for a better Nigeria.
If a norther will become president and turn things around for the better, so be it.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stuffs4me(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
stigman:

Agbado head who is your own father, what's his name hungry man, bandit are you done fu cking yourself, oya pig reply

Am still waiting or do you need data

I have nothing else to say to YHU because a Lion and a King have nothing to say to this CROSSREED of a JACKAL and a PIGG

JACKALS like YHU can only watch, envy and be hateful of King LION.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons by stigman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

I have nothing else to say to YHU because a Lion and a King have nothing to say to this CROSSREED of a JACKAL and a PIGG

JACKALS like YHU can only watch, envy and be hateful of King LION.

Monkey I asked again who is your father, ass licker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / Anambra Marks Houses For Demolition As 1 Dies, 10 Hospitalised / Jibrilla Bindow: How Vice Presidential Ambition Cost Adamawa Governor 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.