Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! (4192 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! by MrsChima1(f): 10:56am On May 15, 2013
Dummy think communists share toto too! grin

There are communists that are polygamous...ain't no toto sharing in the clan!
Re: Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Dummy think communists share toto too! grin

There are communists that are polygamous...ain't no toto sharing in the clan!
grin grin badt gurl
Re: Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2013
Don't doubt it cos some men live a wrecked life...especially those men in political power, those in fashion, movie/music industry, drug business and those in oil sector...you need to witness how these men go about with women, they see women as daily meal, and take women for no value besides intimacy gadgets. Honestly, it may make you to dislike women...

And remember last month when the producer and owner of the popular American TV reality show- Playboy Mansion, Mr. Hugh Hefner confessed that he has slept with over 1000 women, and he is alos around 87yrs....

So nothing is impossible....but it is a useless life that the world ought to condemn and not promote.
Re: Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! by 3hunna: 1:19pm On May 15, 2013
lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me / Janemena Friend Slaps Her Ass Badly In New Twerking Video / She's Expensive? It's Okay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.