Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku (275 Views)

I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector / Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by y2jacob1: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Following developments in the power sector these past days which culminated in many states across Nigeria going without electric power supply for a day due to the strike by the union of electricity workers, presidential flagbearer of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has reacted by reemphasizing his commitment to reform the power issues that have continued to trouble Nigeria......

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-i-will-lead-nigeria-out-of-darkness-atiku/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng

Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Nice but we prefair Obi to do more than that.
Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by fman(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
I am atikulated..
How about you?
Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by fman(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:

Nne u just dey take my position for FTC
Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2022
fman:

Nne u just dey take my position for FTC
Hahah
Not bad.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by Pauldollars(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Atiku that even his University and Local Government are still depending on National grid and generators for power is talking of taking Nigeria out of darknesss.

He should go and learn from Bishop David Oyedepo Chancellor of Covenant University and founder of Living Faith Church Cannan Land how they have been having 24hrs power supply for many years now.

Politicians will just come during elections and be making bogus comments on things they have no knowledge of how to achieve.
Re: How I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness – Atiku by GamalNasser: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:

Has Obi led his family compound out of darkness?

(1) (Reply)

Civility And Diplomacy, The Achilles Heel Of the Yorubas / 2023: How Tinubu Is Using Peter Obi To Reduce Atiku’s Votes – Omokri Opens Up / DSS Has Released Mama Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.