Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38833 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Shebbs: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

Jenny How Far?? You Dey Run Hookup??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Happycharles(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Your 41 grin and you still looking for excuse to reject another God sent?

what if he is your last card?

But wait ooo you never reach menopause? Should kids still be in consideration now?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
NoToPile:
The question on my mind is how many Nigerians between ages 25-40 earn 100k monthly
na Yahoo guys way nor wan gree settle all of them put eye..apt from Lagos.. ph and abj where u wan for see 100k work...them go old for house..u go see girl of 33 years still dey pack make up for face so as to look attractive cuz she know say d following year she don commot for market..girls suppose dey marry at 24 ..25 then guys 33..but
Tear eye nor let them settle..na had I know g0 end am last last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by hilfinity(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

Is it written in the stars that he will earn that amount for life or what if he earns more but devious of some qualities you admire in a man?

Most Ladies are really pathetic and manipulative with their myopic sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by mceze(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!

You go old for house o! You nor get hand to work?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ajibade123(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41. When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.
so what was your final decision
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by obynokoko: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
You that is asking this question,are you handicapped.find some work to do to help him.stop depending on him
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by obynokoko: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much do you earn, very senseless suggestion

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fman(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
spiceadole:

Lol..Some Months ,it was more than 300K...As I did multiple jobs...Yet it was so difficult to survive,I had to relocate to UK.

Like I typed earlier,calm down!
Ok. All the best.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by jojothaiv(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I'm guessing you are not earning a kobo and you are only hoping to leech off him to death hence the worry. Well truthfully it isn't advisable since you won't be bringing any financial substance to the home.

My condolences to the guy in advance though.
This is legendary.

But this thread have been trashed over and over again, I dont get the logic behind it resurrection again.

P.S:
Most comments here, particularly from the Eves in the house would be coming from a place of emotions and readers should learn to separate the realites/facts from fictions.

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Funkybabee(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
lol, Ladies will not kill me

So what about those who are collecting 20k, 30k and still married with it unkor

Thou I can't marry 20k man but 100k is still manageable with your income though suffering is not my surname I believe it's good to think very well

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by GENTLETEE(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why not? If not? Unless you don't want to marry him.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fman(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shebbs:

Jenny How Far?? You Dey Run Hookup??
Babe go empty ur pockets.
You better japa

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ak75: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
NO! Just wait for the one with 30billion. Age is there waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ajibade123:

so what was your final decision

I'm still weighing it. I don't just know, im confused at the moment.
The guy got other issues we are trying to fix.

See below where I hinted about the problem. I'm just tired.

https://www.nairaland.com/7269980/thing-getting-serious-n-hes#115494642
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

It is possible but not advisable. I will not advise any man to marry a woman with no income as well
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by dominic17: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Many has been waiting for Mr right man untill they enter menopause be warned.

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stay your father house then
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by chypotenti(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
Abeg what is really wrong with this gender?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Juliusdking(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

thief

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by iamme1234(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?

As olosho
And tinder girl
She suppose Dey make close to 80k every short rest useless girl
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by iamme1234(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

As olosho and tinder pussie seller
How much u Dey make
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fman(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
spiceadole:

Lol..Some Months ,it was more than 300K...As I did multiple jobs...Yet it was so difficult to survive,I had to relocate to UK.

Like I typed earlier,calm down!
But wait oh.
Na olosho work u dey do
Asin hookups.
Tinder play.
No worry we know the matter
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by bowei(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
My sister marriage is team work not dependency, it will be nice if you compliment the guy with your 500k per month, most men you know earn less that a 100k legit....
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by kabasa24: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

how many company did ur father have idiot
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Onelove508: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.

You sure still have some more time dump him. Before, or at 50 a richer man will show up, don't settle for less.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by vickydevoka(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wouldn't it be nice if you have a 100k or more job too so that you can both have at least 200k entering your home at the end of the month?

Lol.....Its just funny how unacomplished, broke people tag others unworthy of them when they are not even worth half of who they look down upon the end of the month

U women should become more hardworking...
and stop making hardworking people feel like they are nothing
Why are you writing too much. Is the man foolish enough not to know he have to marry a woman that earns 100k n above. Ladies always choose money over everything, men should also learn that
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by vickydevoka(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2022
emmaodet:

I really love you ladies.
A rich man is the prayer of all ladies.
It proves na mumu dey love.
Love is the dummy sold to rich mean to settle down but thrown out of the window when poor man comes.
And what makes you think the rich guy will be interested in the broke lady anyway?
It has always been like that

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by advanceDNA: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2022
vickydevoka:

Why are you writing too much. Is the man foolish enough not to know he have to marry a woman that earns 100k n above. Ladies always choose money over everything, men should also learn that

The man is not here naaa ..na the woman we dey follow yarn
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fortunechy(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2022
How many men earn 100k in this buhari economy?
Meanwhile, from ur write up it seems that u are a potential hook up lady that will soon join "sorry her dey go her husband house in 2098"
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by josh6633: 1:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

U are not ready to marry yet. Wait until u reached 30 yrs plus then , u won't even be asking stupid questions. Is only ladies that doesn't know what they want that come to this forum to ask such nonsense question. And believe me, u will always get nonsense response from ladies like u who are confused.
I just pity for the guy that is even proposing to marry u because u are not matured yet for married. I give u 5 yrs from now u will understand

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by polimaf(m): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The thing is I can't really tell if he's the lazy type or not because he works in the ministry. He's a civil servant and you know how lazy their job can be. They close by two.
If he's not lazy, he has every opportunity to x20 his income in. Short time. Closing by 2PM, he can enroll in a high paying course and use the extra time to learn or start a side hustle with all those time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.