Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,939 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) (15623 Views)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Vain prayers
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by mekuxiani(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Exactly pray for him and let him rest this presidency drains people
Moh247:
cool

Let's be honest,. Tinubu gave his best part of his life fighting for democracy, spent his Chicago money to defeat Abacha, made Lagos home to every tribe, supported a Christian Pastor as VP for 8years

This man deserves prayer even if you don't like him

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by derecho(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2022
No be the woman wey act Eran iya osogbo be dat?
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Enkidu70: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's be honest,. Tinubu gave his best part of his life fighting for democracy, spent his Chicago money to defeat Abacha, made Lagos home to every tribe, supported a Christian Pastor as VP for 8years

He deserves nothing

He fought for his pocket and has been paid back numerous times over with trillions of naira from Lagos state treasury funds
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Kingcalls: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Stop saying crap... fought fir democracy to enrich himself... was Abacha not better than these clowns we see these days including Tinubu
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Kingcalls: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Says a 5%ter from a region that hasn't produced a President in 60 years, Vice and speaker in 40, Senate President in 15 years, Deputy Senate in 4 years

Yet they hate about like hate would make them anything

U just stated the reason y the country has failed ....cos ur people and the Northerners are too dumb that u people have destroyed the country over the decades
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Throwback: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Was Jesus Christ bribed to pray for people? You Tinubu urchins can go any length to defend the drug lord.

You can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid - senator Dino

My brother 2023 is around the corner, vote wisely

What I like about you is that your work for Obi is to drive away the undecided voters who do not like hypocrites like you and your candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Ykc2(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

you people should stop this tinubu made lagos home for every tribe ,babangida move capital to Abuja i999 ,lagos is former capital of Nigeria, niger delta states are the ones paying every state their monthly allocation in nigeria,
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by tyinfinity: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is receiving blessing but obidirty is receiving another thing
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by mascot87(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Paid clout. Tinubu urchins can go any length and bribe anyone to do this. I'm very sure that woman was bribe as usual by the drug criminal himself, na their way be that.

Abeg Make sure you collect your original PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023

I can assure you that you will never get old and die young in this life for insulting a woman old enough to be your great grandmother. Foolish igbo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Prompto: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2022
May it not be well with you so you can ask Nigerians to vote the failure Pandora Peter Obi with no legacy so you bastard from Igboland can Kee shipping in Igbo refugees into Lagos that Tinubu spent his life building into the 4 largest economy. May your life be riddles with the failure Pandora Peter Obi inflicted on Anambra. Oloriburuku somebody.

GoooodHardDick:
Paid clout. Tinubu urchins can go any length and bribe anyone to do this. I'm very sure that woman was bribe as usual by the drug criminal himself, na their way be that.

Abeg Make sure you collect your original PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Ogodonwanne: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2022
How on earth can God answer a prayer in favour of a muslim muslim ticket against christians?
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2022
This woman when don live her life almost to finish no fit draw us go back. We the youth and well meaning Nigerians are already obedient.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by toujurs: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
The prayer is for him to stop shaking and pissing on his body, not to win presidential election. The grandma in question is even stronger and more agile than Tinubu.
grin grin

She doesn't even look okay,
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
I'm sure she is just praying for Tinubu to get sense and retire the way herself has retired from greed to worldly things and dedicate the rest of his life to praying to God for peaceful and healthy old age.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by PhantomProbe(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:
Talk true say dem no pay am undecided
I doubt. Just few bags of cassava and maybe some ears of corn �
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Sexydevil(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2022
1. Just an old lady closer to the grave than Nigeria is to political freedom.
My opinion, she has seen a lot and she cares less as to what this contraption becomes or she's in it for a little stipend.
2. Exercising her fundamental rights as a Nigerian, every Nigerian possesses such rights. Use yours wisely.
3. Its just a prayer and not all prayers gets answered.

The end shall tell.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by iamdynamite(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

why do you all think anybody that support tinubu are being paid to do so, i know alot of people in my area who are pro tinubu and they have not received one kobo from anybody to do so..they are doing it out of the love they have for the man.

You all should stop this insinuation, tinubu helped alot of people its just normal for people to reciprocate when the need arises..

With all this obi noise i hope he performs when he gets power because hmmmm, let me not talk sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by gimakon2(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Anything OBI does , Tinubu copies. I see no reason why Obi should not be president of Nigeria. He should lead and Tinubu should learn not the other way round.
Man copies everything verbatim just to show capability. I wonder why yorubas find it hard to understand this same man was the architect of Nigeria's downfall as at 2014 / 2015.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Zorn: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:
That's just what patriotic Nigerians are doing these days.
Prayer for this country
And for our incoming president BAT
The Evil Agenda of IPOB to bring OBItuary will Fail for sure.
Your obituary will not fail since you fools can not find any other word as your campaign watchword but obituary , your obituary will be announced before the election
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by kelvinklein219(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Wetin this one sabi?, na this nonsense their generation do to put Nigeria for where e dey today, her time and generation don pass, we no wan suffer like her abeg, all of them should go and rest, if you like fast for him it's pointless

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
If he actually means well and will do well for Nigerians and Nigeria, then Amen to her prayers.

If otherwise, those prayers are null and void, in Jesus name.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by stuffs4me(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Zikojukwu:
APC and Tinubu are always looking for for who to exploit. Just imagine this nonsense post. Is this woman not stronger than Tinubu who is avoiding videos and TV programs?

Your case serious ooo.

You are still posting those pictures from Ghana after YHU Igbos have been thoroughly disgraced with YHUR LIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by saintrow1: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
The prayer is for him to stop shaking and pissing on his body, not to win presidential election. The grandma in question is even stronger and more agile than Tinubu.

You will never get old, you will die young. Werey
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by JoeNL22(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Bvlgari:
Elderly woman says a prayer for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPpWS2EXVQ
This rubbish......the tread about Ibadan youths setting up an ad signage/post for peter obi never see front page. Nairaland please go to the politics section and do the needful.

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by saintrow1: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2022
gimakon2:
Anything OBI does , Tinubu copies. I see no reason why Obi should not be president of Nigeria. He should lead and Tinubu should learn not the other way round.
Man copies everything verbatim just to show capability. I wonder why yorubas find it hard to understand this same man was the architect of Nigeria's downfall as at 2014 / 2015.

A lion will never copy a dog
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by drlateef: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
For us as omoluabi, the words of elders are words of wisdom. Tinubu is a done deal in shaa Allah. No matter what IPOB and yahoo boys do, Obituary will fail and his ambition will become an obituary.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by saintrow1: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Ogodonwanne:
How on earth can God answer a prayer in favour of a muslim muslim ticket against christians?

God doesn't give a damn about who is Muslim or christian, man created religion.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
If God will answer the prayers of a few people by putting the destinies of over 200 million people in the hands of one old man, then He is not a just God.

I am absolutely delighted that God doesn't answer all prayers because He genuinely knows the hearts of men.

That prayers is not answered..

It's audio
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by saintrow1: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
She come resemble winch...

She and your mama they do meeting now
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by dannex4adx(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu is unstoppable phenomenon

Naso bro.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Oceanjagaban: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2022
saintrow1:

She and your mama they do meeting now
Your dead mother na olosho,with her big smelly pussy.lol...she was the one that killed your jobless father too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.