Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) (15643 Views)

Wike Orders Permanent Secretaries To ‘Bow’ Before Tinubu (Video) / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by IbadeHQ: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
ClearFlair:

Which patriotic person supports APC these days. None.

Don't generalise it. Compare Abia with Osun state, you'll understand. Deal with candidate and not the party. Buhari might be a dullard that does not mean Tinubu will be same.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Sexydevil(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U Don't need anyone to tell you that.

Name one politician in Nigeria that doesn't belong to a cult. U might want to tell me they sing for jesus Christ in their meetings.

God has a place even as the devil has a place too. So the ball is in your court to either dine with the devil or walk with God. The choice is yours.
But don't forget light will always win over darkness. No matter how thick the darkness is or how far it stretches, it disappears in the view of a flash of light.
Darkness will never be able to comprehend the light when it surfaces.

Light has come to Nigeria and a lot of people are confused about the new move.
Its call the REAWAKENING, THE UPRISING and we are going to overcome.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by IbadeHQ: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sexydevil:

God has a place even as the devil has a place too. So the ball is in your court to either dine with the devil or walk with God. The choice is yours.
But don't forget light will always win over darkeness

God has a place but not in Nigeria politics. They're all devil's advocate. God has left us to our fate.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Sexydevil(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

God has a place but not in Nigeria politics. They're all devil's advocate. God has left us to our fate.

NO GOD HASN'T LEFT US. I BELIEVE IN THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by IbadeHQ: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sexydevil:

NO GOD HASN'T LEFT US. I BELIEVE IN THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.

Brother man, I'm old enough in Nigeria to tell you this. Peter obi is not different from those guys.

Let's agreed P O wins, is he bringing Angels to work with. Look at the people he's been visiting lately, are they not the people you Obidients accused of destroying the country.

Is like telling me that there's diff between 6 and half a dozen.

I wish you well in your political sojourn.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Sexydevil(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Sexydevil(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Brother man, I'm old enough in Nigeria to tell you this. Peter obi is not different from those guys.

Let's agreed P O wins, is he bringing Angels to work with. Look at the people he's been visiting lately, are they not the people you Obidients accused of destroying the country.

Is like telling me that there's diff between 6 and half a dozen.

I wish you well in your political sojourn.

And you too, Thank you!
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Wwwq: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by klawaaa: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
The predicament of that elderly woman says it all! She has been deprived of her basic human rights from ages and so also her offspring.
Bvlgari:
Elderly woman says a prayer for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPpWS2EXVQ
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by OCEANPOWER: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=115873164] cool

Let's be honest,. Tinubu gave his best part of his life fighting for democracy, spent his Chicago money to defeat Abacha, made Lagos home to every tribe, supported a Christian Pastor as VP for 8years

This man deserves prayer even if you don't like him

YOU DON'T HAVE CONSCIENCE STOP SINGING PRAISES FOR GREATEST LOOTER..

WHY THIS YOURS NONSENSE TALKS , WHICH LAGOS DID HE MADE AS A HOME FOR ALL TRIBES WAS ANYTIME LAGOS OWNED BY HIM IF NOT THAT THIS COUNTRY IS SO CORRUPT?

TINUBU WHO CREATED AGBEROS IN LAGOS WHOM DID AGBEROS HELP AND THEY MAKE THINGS SO DIFFICULT FOR TRANSPORTER'S EXTORTIONS AND HARASSMENT ?
LAGOS HAVE BEEN EXISTENCE BEFORE TINUBU...

THE BEST GOVERNORS IN LAGOS ARE JAKANDE & BUBA MARWA..

TINUBU ENRICHES HIMSELF WITH LAGOS TREASURE'S..
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by fembaz82: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
R.I.P yo your mum and your dad +your entire household.lol

you+your family and generations to come, your obituaries are posted all over Nigeria. may your soul, your useless father, your olosho mother that sleep with dogs to feed you, your siblings and your generations to come may your souls never rest in peace.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Alajiki(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sexydevil:

Is Nigeria the USA? Why can't you be yourself ?must you be like others? Be what God has called you to be.

Its simple.

How convenient!

But y'all compare Nigeria to those climes when you want to. So, you want to be selective about when you make reference to them?
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Veeryeasy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Elderly woman get only one vote cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan To Honour Atiku With Aree Akogun Of Ibadan Land / #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown / Tinubu’s Drug Money Forfeiture & Doyin Okupe’s ₦13 Million Fine - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.