Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

How I Stopped Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Stopped Masturbation (1877 Views)

The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation / Why I Stopped Masturbation / How I Stopped Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

How I Stopped Masturbation by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2022
I usually masturbate 3 times weekly for up to 12 years straight. I tried my best even though i had girl friends but i was usually in long distance relationship.
Last year, I met the love of my life from Ilorin and she bleeped the shhhhit out of me. She loves sex and cums 3 times when i fccuk her. I pussssy is extremely wet and her assss is big and wide just the way i love it. I have known her for close to 2 years now and since i met her, i only masturbated twice. This year i masturbates only once. Thank god i have quitted allahuakbar

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Oceanjagaban: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
You for gimme her number make I ask her something

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Highman56: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
The only solution for masturbation is sex

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by EmzyT: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by czarr(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Highman56:
There are some guys, even some married men, prefer to masturbate even with their wives willing and ready to have sex. You need the word of God to stop.

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Naijatask: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Tayoalaaye75:
I usually masturbate 3 times weekly for up to 12 years straight. I tried my best even though i had girl friends but i was usually in long distance relationship.
Last year, I met the love of my life from Ilorin and she bleeped the shhhhit out of me. She loves sex and cums 3 times when i fccuk her. I pussssy is extremely wet and her assss is big and wide just the way i love it. I have known her for close to 2 years now and since i met her, i only masturbated twice. This year i masturbates only once. Thank god i have quitted allahuakbar

Can you please delete the Muslim part of your post? Cos Muslims don't behave the way you do

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Una no dey tire for this topic angry

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Demigod22: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2022
LoL, those Yoruba girls with big yansh are something else, I almost did my NYSC in Yoruba land because of their girls.

Masturbating is something else, it's disgusting to me and I never imagined not even to try it. Whenever conji knocks on my door, I will gladly off pants and knack.

Comrade, using the last sentence in such write up is a Haram, please remove it.

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2022
Naijatask:

Can you please delete the Muslim part of your post? Cos Muslims don't behave the way you do
Shey you dey whine ni
Baba rest abeg

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, those Yoruba girls with big yansh are something else, I almost did my NYSC in Yoruba land because of their girls.

Masturbating is something else, it's disgusting to me and I never imagined not even to try it. Whenever conji knocks on my door, I will gladly off pants and knack.

Comrade, using the last sentence in such write up is a Haram, please remove it.
Is that not the same sentence boko haram and iswap say when slaughtering people?

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Naijatask:

What the hell is wrong with you and Demigod

So Muslims do not have sex?

Northern muslim Guys that take tramadol and Burantashi to secretly fvck those Hijab girls is who you are portraying as Saints

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by BrotherCork: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Highman56:

Hamas. SAYS WHO?..bro therrrris a reasons why blue film was invented!!(true story) angry
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Demigod22: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Is that not the same sentence boko haram and iswap say when slaughtering people?

Those guys slaughtering people have been brainwashed into believing that they are fighting for God, holy jihad, you are educated, you can't follow them because they are doing the wrong thing. I am just telling the OP that he can actually express himself without that sentence.

People like Sultan of sokoto have come out several times to condemn those people using the name of Allah to commit crime.

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Demigod22: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Northern muslim Guys that take tramadol and Burantashi to secretly fvck those Hijab girls is who you are portraying as Saints

Hahahaha, the Muslim guys are not saint, nobody is saint. But the Allah thing he put in his sentence is not necessary, that's what I mean.
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Naijatask: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You mean those aboki thugs? They are illiterate.
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Exxxgeee: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Highman56:
Fact..

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Exxxgeee: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I tire o

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Freo(m): 4:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No one is perfect but at least the nothern people do it in private because they respect their home trainings and religion. Having a little bit of shame is better than showing your private parts online and hookups
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Freo(m): 4:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Naijatask:

You mean those aboki thugs? They are illiterate.

Yet they keep leading you in life.
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Reminderz: 4:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Tayoalaaye75:
flee from fornication... do not be proud of your sins... it is not God that's directing you but the devil... from frying pan to fire.
Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by sacajawea: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2023

I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? / Can Cooking Oil Aka Groundnut Oil Be Used For Penetration / My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins