Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins (1871 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend???? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by tellbabe(f): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2006
I had always wanted to be with a nigerian, because my very first boyfriend is a Nigerian and i really had the time of my life. Years after, thanks to nairaland, I met this wonderful naija man. Everything was moving on fine until i got to know that my new boyfriend is a direct cousin to my long lost old boyfriend. Hmm, What do i do. Pull out?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by simmyz(f): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2006
you need to pull out!!! because of this man you lost the man you really loved. he is not right for you. tell to go away. you must really hate him? what a thing to do.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by Rhodalyn(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2006
i dont quiet understand your's but if it's as im thinking den deres absolutely no need to pull out cuz u had no idea they were cousins follow your heart
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by babycute(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2006
pull out? why if i may ask? unless theres more to your story than u are telling,i dont think u need to pull out of your relationship, but then if one part of you gets really worried everytime you think about it and u cant seem to shake of that feeling,i suggest you do wat would give you a peace of mind.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by Chiangel1(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2007
Hang in there n follow ur heart, unless therz more to d story. Imean ur ex boyfy doesnt play any role in ur new relatnshp does he? So y fret? undecided
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by iice(f): 4:25pm On May 26, 2007
creepy
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by ATLANTA96(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2007
THEN FOLLOW UR HEART,
IF NOT JUST LET GO,
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by manchibabe: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2008
der is no need to pull out, if u wer open wit ur new boyfriend about ur past, if der r skeletons in ur cupboard den u need an escape route
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by beautifull(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
my dear, u dnt need to pull out cos u neva new they are cousins. if u really luv dis guy please follow ur heart. 1luv.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by amaikama(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Then you have automatically become the talk of the family cry I suggest you quite the relationship NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by izeek(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2008
how come in a whole 140mill population ur luck ran into d same family.

i no belive ur tory. sorry
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by Nigaluva: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
izeek:

how come in a whole 140mill population your luck ran into d same family.
She's trying to keep it in the family.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by ima1(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
izeek:

how come in a whole 140mill population your luck ran into d same family.

i no believe your tory. sorry

even with the millions of people in the world, it is still a small place.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
that's what I call "keeping it in the family"
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by MethodMan3(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
Me i think you should pull in

And maybe when you move on, you can jam thier fathers

Then you can date thier fathers, and that would complete a perfect cycle! cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by ssRhino: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2008
Then go for the Nephew next, so that no juju go affect you again.
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by tope2000(f): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
roflmao
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by jaybee3(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
keep sampling both of 'em. i tell ya their is a reward at the end of the tunnel
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by nana(f): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
2006 people. . .
Re: My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins by 190: 2:37am On Jan 30, 2011
TPIA

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me, Who Is @ Fault. Hubby Or Wiffyy / How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? / What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.