Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. (2711 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by HomoSapiien: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Which other Nigerian politicians have a wizardry hand for picking and nurturing men to become successful politicians like Tinubu did for these guys in this pic?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by LuxInnovation1: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
When men were boys. grin angry

Independence isn't disloyalty cool cool
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by PandoraObi: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
This man is a genius with other geniuses

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by blazingblender(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol boys ke
But this his boys de find way to dissociate from him na..
Sorry we don't need boys
We need men
Tight gallant men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by God1000(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
His empire is gradually crashing

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by HomoSapiien: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol boys ke
But this his boys de find way to dissociate from him na

Which one of them and For what reason?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by HomoSapiien: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
His empire is gradually crashing

When? How?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Michelle70(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu is a seasoned politician.

i wish he was physically fit

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by blazingblender(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Baba I de follow you talk??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by oluwadabira111(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Which other Nigerian politicians have a wizardry hand for picking and nurturing men to become successful politicians like Tinubu did for these guys in this pic?

all those man are still a big time failure...osinbajo failed us, fashola failed us in the power ministry. Aregbesola is also a big time failure in the ministry of interior...am sure if tinubu is allowed to become naija president come 2023...he is still gonna fail!!! So nobody should mastubate on a group of failed politician snapping random pics together.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Vulturereloaded: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2022
All his boys are weak. See how Osinbajo was treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2E3Jprru0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipas9PMIDg

GrĂ²oming failures. He will also show them how much of a failure he is at the polls.

Sanwolu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_CKYWCBt_g

Ambode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mpncSJxGr0
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by HomoSapiien: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:

Baba I de follow you talk??

Why you sounding bitter?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by blazingblender(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Why you sounding bitter?
and I ask again
I follow you talk??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Yoruba1stson: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2022
See my CityBoy, always looking presidential
Jagaban is unstoppable

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Yoruba1stson: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2022
oluwadabira111:
all those man are still a big time failure...osinbajo failed us, fashola failed us in the power ministry. Aregbesola is also a big time failure in the ministry of interior...am sure if tinubu is allowed to become naija president come 2023...he is still gonna fail!!! So nobody should mastubate on a group of failed politician snapping random pics together.
This zombiedent is in pain ooh, as you dey cry you fit drink sniper, if you die now i no fit write rip.... Mind you, you wailing can't stop the moving train, BAT is unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by oluwadabira111(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
This zombiedent is in pain ooh, as you dey cry you fit drink sniper, if you die now i no fit write rip.... Mind you, you wailing can't stop the moving train, BAT is unstoppable
Mynd44 rule 2...na everybody wey dey oppose tinubu be Ipob bah!!! Check the account you quoted!!!
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by HomoSapiien: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
and I ask again
I follow you talk??

Sorry
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by backtovillage: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Silence !!!!!!!
City boy is calculating!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by SHINJA: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2022
God bless Southsouth and Southwest

One brothers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Adevector: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Successful politicians that made the country a failure? Please what's the definition of Successful politicians? A rich thieving politician I guess

Awon Eleribu gbogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Ekpeitit(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
I can see Judas in that photo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by omowolewa: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tell Ambode to return to the family.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by BATified2023: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
oluwadabira111:
name just 1 man raised by Peter obi

Just 1

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Ddokie: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Adevector:
Successful politicians that made the country a failure? Please what's the definition of Successful politicians? A rich thieving politician I guess

Awon Eleribu gbogbo

To the idiot it is winning election. The effects of their leadership is of no importance. That is what 60 years of bad governance has done to the mind of a lot of Nigerians.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Mikolo70(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Kindly ignore all the Okoros Olori Pelebe... Awon Eleribu wey no get ancestral homes..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Ddokie: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
name just 1 man raised by Peter obi

Just 1

What do you mean by raised? Tinubu finished ruling lagos state and made sure he kept the state under his grip for selfish reasons. He has appointed all the governors, senators, reps, LG chairmen, councilors, commissioners and agency heads afterwards, in addition, he corners 10% of the states IGR. That is state capture. It is a grossly immoral act. I do not expect you to know what morality is since you are a morally depraved individual. Show me any reasonable country in the world where such a thing happens.

PO led anambra for 8 years, suggested Obiano as replacement, and left the system to him. That is a true democrat. That is how it is done in developed countries all around the world. What the men who worked under him become in future is their own business not Peter Obi's own. Obiano has finished his 8 years, handed over to Soludo and has left the system.

Meanwhile your agbero BAT is still busy at almost 80 years old deciding who would be councilor, LG chairman, Iyaoloja, baba oloja, head of agbero in all the motor parks in Lagos. And you are not ashamed to support such an individual.

Getat.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by BATified2023: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ddokie:

What do you mean by raised? Tinubu finished ruling lagos state and made sure he kept the state under his grip for selfish reasons. He has appointed all the governors, senators, reps, LG chairmen, councilors, commissioners and agency heads afterwards, in addition, he coners 10% of the states IGR. That is state capture. It is a grossly immoral act. I do not expect you to know what morality is since you are a morally depraved individual. Show me any reasonable country in the world where such a thing happens.

PO led anambra for 8 years, suggested Obiano as replacement, and left the system to his predecessor. That is a true democrat. That it how it is done in developed countries all around the world. What the men who worked under him become in future is their own business not Peter Obi's own. Obiano has finished his 8 years, handed over to Soludo and has left the system.

Meanwhile your agbero BAT is still busy at almost 80 years old deciding who would be councilor, LG chairman, Iyaoloja, baba oloja, head of agbero in all the motor parks in Lagos. And you are not ashamed to support such an individual.

Getat.
leave story bro n just name one person that peter obi mentored to political success

This was the same question an Igbo elder asked on Facebook but all he got in return was insults

Forget story

Name one person that your Peter obi can say he built with his knowledge
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Ddokie: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
leave story bro n just name one person that peter obi mentored to political success

This was the same question an Igbo elder asked on Facebook but all he got in return was insults

Forget story

Name one person that your Peter obi can say he built with his knowledge

@ the bolded. Ok so Tinubu made fashola and Osinbajo the SAN that they are today?

Mr man, Tinubu went into an unholy alliance with Buhari birthing the most disastrous Federal Government this country has ever had in its entire history thus far. When their alliance resulted in political power, they shared the "spoils of war" which are political offices. Naturally, he would pick his boys to fill the offices. That isn't rocket science. What you should be bothered about is how well his boys have done in office.

So far, each and every one of them have been disasters in the offices they have manned in the last 8 years.

I don't know anyone PO mentored. But I know those Tinubu mentored. They are the ones in government today. And they have been disasters.

It is better not to mentor anyone than to mentor disasters and nation destroyers.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by JoeNL22(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

A picture speaks better than a thousand words

Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by Newton2024: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:

They are all failures but you can never know because majority of nigerians have been programmed to celebrate mediocrity. Tinubu is a father of failure. How many of them can send their children to Nigeria universities? Can they walk on the street without scores of gunmen protecting them?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu And His Boys. by juman(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu is the best politician in nigeria.
Builder of men.
Most of the guys that worked with him are successful leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

edit / Nnpc Mega Station Burnt Down In Ibadan. Reason: For Selling Above 65 Naira. A We / Breaking: One Dead, 15 Missing As Atlantic Ocean Surge Attack Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.