Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda (48917 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by ZooOga: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
sanpipita:
For people supporting this hope they realize this judgment is based off religious beliefs, remember we all don't have same religion, hisbah destroys beer and most people complain why? because their own religion has nothing against drinking beer.

Let's be careful of what we support, its like how Muslim/Muslim ticket of Tinubu will bring more Islamic laws mainstream, again be careful of supporting beliefs backed from religion

Must you deflect with Naija politics and tribal/ethnic wahala?
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by CheapHomes1: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
sanpipita:
For people supporting this hope they realize this judgment is based off religious beliefs, remember we all don't have same religion, hisbah destroys beer and most people complain why? because their own religion has nothing against drinking beer.

Let's be careful of what we support, its like how Muslim/Muslim ticket of Tinubu will bring more Islamic laws mainstream, again be careful of supporting beliefs backed from religion

What has all this got to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by tonicyril: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
I was about posting this but the mod did.

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

However two years jail term is too much, 3-6 months is enough.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her.

She brazen it out

U can go and tell the govt that two years is too much, and also tell them that her miss IndecentStar here went scot-free.

Imbecilê

Pls remove that God in ur moniker, its blasphemy. Olodo, oponu

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Sukkyy2010: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
I knew a tribe in south Africa that their you ladies use to go braless and uncover their breast all in the name of tradition. Yet there are celebrated for their half naked showcase.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by babajero(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. The thread will be scanty since Rwanda is not a Muslim country.
If it was Muslim country, they would have raped her and then stone or behead her, without giving her the opportunity to repent of her sin, hypocrites acting as if they don't commit sin.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kingcalls: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her.

She brazen it out

If u give a woman chance...she will take chances... they gave them chance in western Europe and look at what they have turned to... look at what they are turning to in Nigeria wey like to copy copy... u cant even try this in Asia
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by LegendHero(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Charity begins at home. Pls ensure that the women in your family start walking around same way men remove their clothes

That something is popular does not mean it is lawfully correct.

If you won’t send men to jail for removing their cloth, why should you send women to jail for the same thing?

It is senseless and just insane.

Maybe when they send your sister to jail for wearing crop top or bikini for example, you will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Eriokanmi: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rwanda, the future Africa giant. If this country could rise again, then Nigeria's case isn't beyond redemption
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by CheapHomes1: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegendHero:

That something is popular does not mean it is lawfully correct.

If you won’t send men to jail for removing their cloth, why should you send women to jail for the same thing?

It is senseless and just insane.

Its the same thing we are saying. Charity begins at home. Just make ensure that every women in your family start walking around without their clothes on same way men remove their clothes. don't you agree?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Northern Nigeria left d group chat
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BenzEne1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. The thread will be scanty since Rwanda is not a Muslim country.
grin grin Thought the world was crazy about liberalism and freedom of speech/expression. Hypocrites
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by premier79(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
2 years is small because the damages she must have have done to the society.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Ikea81: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don't support indecent dressing...but people should be allowed to live how they want
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kingcalls: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegendHero:
This is somehow sexist.

Guys sometimes remove their cloth too so do you mean such person will be jailed too?

Well they say where there is no law, there is no crime. But I hope they can enforce same law on guys too to be seen as fair.

2 years no be small thing. Her brain go reset while in prison.

Another simp on the move

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na so. Let see if USA and the UK will come for her rescue.

BenzEne1:

grin grin Thought the world was crazy about liberalism and freedom of speech/expression. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by LegendHero(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Its the same thing we are saying. Charity begins at home. Just make ensure that every women in your family start walking around without their clothes on same way men remove their clothes. don't you agree?

When they send your sister to jail for wearing crop top and bikini, I will be there to bail her.

Since Rwanda is not Afghanistan, we can all defend it.

But if this had happened in Afghanistan through the Taliban enforcement, I’m sure many hypocritical fools will blame them for this gross violation of human right.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by God1000(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonicyril:
U can go and tell the govt that two years is too much, and also tell them that her miss IndecentStar here went scot-free.

Imbecilê

Pls remove that God in ur moniker, its blasphemy. Olodo, oponu
Lol, you misconstrued my message man, please read again
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by ribbit: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Backward countries.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by babajero(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:
Very good judgement although I would have preferred the death penalty.
Then relocate to an Islamic country.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by sparko1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

Punished for what?

She is not supposed to have sex or what exactly is the crime?

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Alsenora: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Are you implying you and your Obi wouldn't mind your Nigerian ladies dress like that if he rules?
aylive02:
smiley

No bring this law to 9ja o
Else, 98.5% of Lagos girls go dey jail.

Meanwhile, obi is the man 4 the job
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by damoobaba: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Agugbadin:
She wanted to copy Rihanna sadly she got her fingers burnt. Africa is full of violence, Nigeria were female dress decently is the worst place to be a female in the world, females are abducted, raped, killed and their body dismembered and used for money rituals. Imagine then what happens when female dress like this in Africa, there will be more violence against females.

Females dress decentlynin Nigeria? Is like Lagos is Not part of that Nigeria.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by CheapHomes1: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegendHero:

When they send your sister to jail for wearing crop top and bikini, I will be there to bail her.

Since Rwanda is not Afghanistan, we can all defend it.

But if this had happened in Afghanistan through the Taliban enforcement, I’m sure many fools will blame them for this gross violation of human right.

Charity begins at home. Just make ensure that every women in your family start walking around without their clothes on same way men remove their clothes. don't you agree?
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by abbey621(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Africa as backward as ever, 2 year jail sentence for public indecency? I wondered what she would have gotten if she was caught f*cking on a public bus or street corner......DEM GO CUT OFF HER LEFT BREAST BE THAT O grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrPADDY:
Whether in Rwanda or Nigeria, such dressing is demeaning to womanhood.
If the law in Rwanda prohibits such dressing, two years prison jail term is enough to fine her a proper dressing orientation, as compared to what would have happened to her in Afghanistan, or in the core northern states of Nigeria
Demeaning to womanhood? How so? How did her body become representative of all of womanhood abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by tonicyril: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Lol, you misconstrued my message man, please read again
Let me believe i did then

Forgive me if i did

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out
She wore it to a concert. Police no get better job to do than to police peoples dressing at concerts now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Successdude:
I think indecent dressing should be considered a crime same way as some indirect act are considered crime just like saying someone is indirectly an accomplice by his or her action / inaction.
Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Mi amor, come to brasil grin
No mind Africans. undecided

She wore it to a concert for that matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by tonicyril: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Demeaning to womanhood? How so? How did her body become representative of all of womanhood abeg? undecided
Ur br.ain obuntun has been eroded

I dear u put ur cleavage on ur dp for us to see
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Stiff66:
Too be candid this dressing is too much
Na you be her dressing standard? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
ZooOga:

Must you deflect with Naija politics and tribal/ethnic wahala?

I'm not deflecting but made an example, religious backed beliefs are double edge sword and it comes through people imposing these beliefs through social and political means, recently minister of fct banned drinking of alcohol we know what inspires this ban, these are the issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.