Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda (48915 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by bizhop01: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
I like that country
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonicyril:
Ur br.ain obuntun has been eroded

I dear u put ur cleavage on ur dp for us to see
Use your own brain first to answer the question..
Demeaning to womanhood? How so? How did her body become representative of all of womanhood abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by juman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
She dey craze.
She went out naked.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Splitmind: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
babajero:
Then relocate to an Islamic country.

Isn't Nigeria an Islamic country? After all Muslims are the majority here.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Musa2018(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
That's a good one! If such laws will be implemented in sm of my Country it would have been a very smart cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by tonicyril: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No mind Africans. undecided

She wore it to a concert for that matter. undecided
Leave Africa for us with our backwardness
U can go to where virtuous ladies walk around the street in unclothedness

U can even be acting porñ on the street.

Majority of people in this world are dogs.

Do u need to show us ur bushy toto and a saggy brèast before ur demeaning and padded beauty is shown??

Awon eranko, awon oniorio.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What has all this got to do with the topic?

Seems you are not paying attention then, what mostly constitutes indecent dressing is based on religious beliefs, same way ban on alcohol by hisbah is on religious beliefs, think deep and connect possible dots and you will see the relation especially if you don't have same beliefs with people like hisbah
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Alsenora: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's like a bit harsh but a deterent is definitely on point in order to stem others making it a fad in their society.
sms4sure:
Sense fall on Rwanda. May God bless their Government for curbing the that want to befall their community.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by tonicyril: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Use your own brain first to answer the question..
Demeaning to womanhood? How so? How did her body become representative of all of womanhood abeg? undecided
Well, i am not saying she's demeaning to womanhood. But anybody taking her side is an imbecilê. Anybody taking side with her is a dog, dog.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Honestfrend: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
I was about posting this but the mod did.

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

However two years jail term is too much, 3-6 months is enough.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

Punished.. Because na aboki get dis country!! undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Getin2ouch: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. The thread will be scanty since Rwanda is not a Muslim country.
Yeah, very true. Because they are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Musa2018:
That's a good one! If such laws will be implemented in sm of my Country it would have been a very smart cleansing.

Same way someone can implement ban on what you like or is religious to you, be careful of things you support.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonicyril:
Well, i am not saying she's demeaning to womanhood. But anybody taking her side is an imbecilê. Anybody taking side with her is a dog, dog.
Abegi waka pass me ojare! undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

So basically you support Saudi Arabia and Iran when they enforce hijab on women or northern hisbah when they do same here

The Rwandans are violating someone's human rights. But because you think it is the perfect country you back them doing it.

Everyone should have the right to wear what they want without oppression.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by CheapHomes1: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
sanpipita:

Seems you are not paying attention then, what mostly constitutes indecent dressing is based on religious beliefs, same way ban on alcohol by hisbah is on religious beliefs, think deep and connect possible dots and you will see the relation especially if you don't have same beliefs with people like hisbah

Thats why I am asking What has all this got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Musa2018:

Okay,so if I implement a law that tells you to wear nothing but underwear pants on Thursdays because it is moral now, would you follow the law?

It is like you don't get why the Rwanda government is wrong.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by LOVEGINO(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
Rwandan Woman Arrested For Indecent Dressing Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/rwandan-woman-arrested-for-indecent-dressing-is-sentenced-to-2-years-in-jail-2.html
see that woman hips behind her. Abeg who get her control?
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by dettolgel: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrPADDY:
Whether in Rwanda or Nigeria, such dressing is demeaning to womanhood.
If the law in Rwanda prohibits such dressing, two years prison jail term is enough to fine her a proper dressing orientation, as compared to what would have happened to her in Afghanistan, or in the core northern states of Nigeria

Law yes but demeaning I don't think so.

I would think paying bride price is even more demeaning.

Moreover our ancestors were running around almost butt naked. Adam and Eve were butt naked at the beginning and God Himself didn't see it as demeaning.

Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheGift:
Tiwa Savage did not engage in whatever She did publicly. Plus She did not leak Her sex tape to the Public. Stop comparing Oranges and Apples.
Concerts are not typically considered publc space either this since it is typically organized by private entities/companies. undecided

I don't know about tiwa savage or her situation, but this woman was supposedly fished out of a concert space and that is wrong in my opinion.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
sms4sure:
Sense fall on Rwanda. May God bless their Government for curbing the evil thhat want to befall their community.

So, why do you complain when Northern Muslims call for Sharia then, and apply sharia like laws , which are similar to what Rwanda is doing?

Better stop complaining then, when Muslims call for sharia in this Nigeria, since you want the same thing they want. You want Sharia, just not by that name.

As for me, if women like, make them dress half naked or fully naked. So long as it does not pick my pocket, or steal my property, e no matter. You start implementing laws based on morality...it won't be long before you start telling people how they must live. And people are too different from each other for that to work at all. I don't want to live in that kind of society...and I am a very conservative Christian who disagrees with indecent dressing.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
dettolgel:
Law yes but demeaning I don't think so.

I would think paying bride price is even more demeaning.

Moreover our ancestors were running around almost butt naked. Adam and Eve were butt naked at the beginning and God Himself didn't see it as demeaning.
Just thinking out loud
No mind Africans. Suddenly we are the epitome of decent dressing when our ancestors were hanging loose for centuries.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Desusi: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Audacitious woman! Look at how she dressed,good for you.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Livingshadow: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Truth is this is indecency taken too far. Rwanda gvt's stand is a leading light in this direction
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by depure(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

She brazen it out

It's there country there law governing that country I believe they acted according to the law of there land
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonicyril:
Leave Africa for us with our backwardness
U can go to where virtuous ladies walk around the street in unclothedness
U can even be acting porñ on the street.
Majority of people in this world are dogs.

Do u need to show us ur bushy toto and a saggy brèast before ur demeaning and padded beauty is shown??
Awon eranko, awon oniorio.
Abeg go spam someone else with this foolish nonsense of yours.. undecided

I bet you are going to try to convince me that in the images below the lady in black is dressed worse than her ancestors, right? undecided

Confused monkey! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Livingshadow:
Truth is this is indecency taken too far. Rwanda gvt's stand is a leading light in this direction

Well, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Afghanistan are also leading lights in that regard.....
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Rapture4real(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Successdude:
I think indecent dressing should be considered a crime same way as some indirect act are considered crime just like saying someone is indirectly an accomplice by his or her action / inaction.

Her dressing is evil. I have not seen any Nigerian girl wearing this in the public. The jail is right.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rapture4real:

Her dressing is evil. I have not seen any Nigerian girl wearing this in the public. The jail is right.

Good, then don't complain about the activities of Hisbah, or the muslim Hijab...since you and they want the same thing....
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Reference(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Because it appears there is a 'flower' gene in women that pushes a desire from within to flaunt it all, a desire tradition and religion constantly chases to contain.
The question men often ask and cannot understand is.
What is it about women and an inherent desire to 'flower'.
And why he says womanhood is that for some strange reason men find it extremely hard to 'flower' the parts the Holy Books term as 'dishonorable'.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iamrealdeji(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

No bring this law to 9ja o
Else, 98.5% of Lagos girls go dey jail.

Meanwhile, obi is the man 4 the job
Would Obi implement the same law?

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iSense247: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. The thread will be scanty since Rwanda is not a Muslim country.
So this guy is an islamist shocked Isa Pantami the terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Reference:
1. Because it appears there is a 'flower' gene in women that pushes a desire from within to flaunt it all, a desire tradition and religion constantly chases to contain.
The question men often ask and cannot understand is. What is it about women and an inherent desire to 'flower'.

2. And why he says womanhood is that for some strange reason men find it extremely hard to 'flower' the parts the Holy Books term as 'dishonorable'.
1. A flower gene? What in the world are you rambling about now? So when men expose their chests and abs in public space, do we also refer to that as the flower gene expressing itself in them? Abeg, learn to talk like someone with all screws intact. undecided

2. Holy book? Now I know you are definitely off your rockers... please avoid me! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.