Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda (48916 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pray you have a drop of Prof. Pantami's achievements.

iSense247:
So this guy is an islamist shocked Isa Pantami the terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iamrealdeji(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:

Isn't Nigeria an Islamic country? After all Muslims are the majority here.
it just occurred to people that Nigeria is an Islamic country and more of an Islamic country than Lebanon

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by RichAbujaGuy: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
ZooOga:

Must you deflect with Naija politics and tribal/ethnic wahala?

Calm down Zoo Boss. Naija politicians and their underlings camp out on NL. Years ago the underlings were nick named the 36 laptops. An NL archives and google search would prove me truthful. wink
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Elidrisy20: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
If it was in Muslim country,by now the whole world will be in flame, human rights, freedom of this and that, sons and daughters of devil

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by emapeteum(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
9jaBloke:
Misplaced priority...

There are better and lighter corrective measures.

Jail will worsen her morals.
A reasonable point, unlike what I read before this
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Musa2018:
That's a good one! If such laws will be implemented in sm of my Country it would have been a very smart cleansing.
I just hope Tinubu implements sharia on his Muslim muslin ticket. Sharia is the only way to turn Nigeria to Dubai. Corruption would wipe by force and people would be disciplined by force

3 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iHateFraudsters: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Mi amor, come to brasil grin

Brazil is not Africa.

We respect culture here.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by godliman: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
I was about posting this but the mod did.

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

However two years jail term is too much, 3-6 months is enough.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

We have a financially corrupt and morally degenerate government that is why BBNaija is running in Nigeria. Tiwa can release more sex tapes and govt doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Brazil is not Africa.

We respect culture here.
Which culture do you respect? undecided
Many of you are so confused! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by rajiedreez: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naija needs this but people will say the government wants to control us further. lipsrsealed
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Pqw1: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Realhommie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Myer:

The sentence is a bit harsh true but this your analogy though.
Tiwa was a victim of blackmail. Totally different.
Which blackmail? Something wey she orchestrate by herself you dey talk blackmail.... It was a deliberate move to trend her song with Brandy.

If it was true she has the connect and money to see the case to a logical conclusion and the blackmailer(s) will be prosecuted but what did she do? She loved the attention, got more famous and her song trended.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin, there are cultures in Africa, where it is nothing to be naked, to that extent
Kobojunkie:
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iHateFraudsters: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Yes, that is my culture, naked people dancing around a bonfire.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:
Africa as backward as ever, 2 year jail sentence for public indecency? I wondered what she would have gotten if she was caught f*cking on a public bus or street corner......DEM GO CUT OFF HER LEFT BREAST BE THAT O grin grin grin angry angry angry

Africa is not backward, its Europe and usa where murderers go unpinished thats backward. In Nigeria murderers are sentenced to death. Usa and Europe are savages compared to us that are the most civilized.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Yes, that is my culture, naked people dancing around a bonfire.
So you say now but moments ago you were almost claiming na_kedness has nothing to do with your culture. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by dquantum21: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Emmanuel909090: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nice, this should be implemented in Nigeria m
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
I think its a sarcastic statement, it is been redirected to you, meaning that is your culture.

Kobojunkie:
So you say now but moments ago you were almost claiming this sort of unclothedness has nothing to do with your culture. undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I think its a sarcastic statement, it is been redirected to you, meaning that is your culture.
What? undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
hah, its like you are a robot. Don't worry, you are right.
Kobojunkie:
What? undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa is not backward, its Europe and usa where murderers go unpinished thats backward. In Nigeria murderers are sentenced to death. Usa and Europe are savages compared to us that are the most civilized.

Sarcasm at its finest grin grin
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by toloohthegreat: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
I was about posting this but the mod did.

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

However two years jail term is too much, 3-6 months is enough.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

Is tuwa in Rwanda. We are of course less responsible as a country
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by ZooOga: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
sanpipita:

I'm not deflecting but made an example, religious backed beliefs are double edge sword and it comes through people imposing these beliefs through social and political means, recently minister of fct banned drinking of alcohol we know what inspires this ban, these are the issues

Oh but you are, you brought your Nigeria ethnic and religious bigotry into topic about Rwanda that is about 94% Christian, so your imposing beliefs viewpoint holds no weight in this thread.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iSense247: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
Pray you have a drop of Prof. Pantami's achievements.

Professor my foot. You are not even ashamed.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don't be a coward. Mention me with your real moniker.

iSense247:
Professor my foot. You are not even ashamed.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by iSense247: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
Don't be a coward. Mention me with your real moniker.

Coward? I don't understand grin
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
What exactly is the essence of this post of yours again? undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by sanpipita(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
ZooOga:

Oh but you are, you brought your Nigeria ethnic and religious bigotry into topic about Rwanda that is about 94% Christian, so your imposing beliefs viewpoint holds no weight in this thread.

I clearly stated imposition of beliefs is a religious problem be it Christianity or any religion, read my posts anyone from any religion can impose their beliefs hence the example I used.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Gentlevip: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
I LOVE AFRICA
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by damwaves: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development. The thread will be scanty since Rwanda is not a Muslim country.
You got it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.