Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister (33887 Views)

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister by AAA593: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Just like some lecturers are already tired of the ASUU strike.
U better remove your mind from ASUU bro. ASUU is starting indefinite strike this week.
Re: SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister by JJuanMiguel: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
AAA593:

U better remove your mind from ASUU bro. ASUU is starting indefinite strike this week.
Who's putting his mind on ASUU before cheesy
Even FG won't call for any meeting anytime soon.
At this point it's best to leave them to display everything they have/want, that's my wish.
They can strike for two years if they want, in the next one month or so I'm sure some of them will start applying for new jobs.
I want the ministry of education to restructure the whole pubic university system, so that when everything is ready, even the lecturers that are still interested will have to apply afresh. That way, nobody will owe anybody anything.

Only the administrative officers will be constant.
VCs
All deputy VCs
People in admission, exams and records
Librarians
ICT etc
This ASUU malaise need to be put to rest finally for everyone's sake.
So i agree with you, this indefinite strike will give opportunity/time for a revamp/change
Re: SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister by symbianDON(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
eeewise:

Nigerians sha

who told you their salary was never stopped? lol

fg stopped salaries of ALL workers

thou ASUU and naat first
then ssanu and nasu afterward
you are correct...I was initially misinformed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary / Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.