Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) (11250 Views)

Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
I am in love. I am deeply in love with a caring young white girl I met. In what I noticed about white girls is that, they are obsessed with men with good looks. The way 9ja girls are after your money, that is how white girls are after guys or men with good looks.

You will see a 29 year lady in love, dating and wanting to marry a 22 years old guy because he is handsome. You will see a 48 years old white woman in love, dating or ready to marry a 25 years old hot guy becos of his good looks. But due to the age difference, they will be the one in charge of the relationship. They are very caring and giving. They just know how to love deeply and dont easily double date. They also give so much and spend on their guy

Another thing I observe is that, they hate lies. You can easily deceive them as their trust and love is so deep. They can also cry for your Love. Unlike Nigeria girls who will cry becos your money and cars..

Image: Google source.

21 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
I am marrying white asap. Their attribute melt my heart.

My heart belongs to white bobors. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by God1000(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmm, but I still prefer marrying from my village

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Brainmytool: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fear all snakes wether white, brown or black. They are all venomous. grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but I still prefer marrying from my village

It is ok. As long as your wife from the village can makes you happy.

10 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by blazingblender(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
1.And you didn't notice that none of them above the age of 18 are virgins
2. That they are so domineering that they can pursue you out of the house if you make them vex...
3. You are just another simp trying to get citizenship.
4. Bro you are not in love you are being used.
5. The only things you mentioned they are just positive characteristics wbt the negative side

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Tekahashi: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
they are venomous snakes, stay away from them

9 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well, I will not argue with you. But as long as I don't cheat, I have no worries. It is better I have dual citizen than to have nothing in dating your sisters who have nothing good to offer me.

blazingblender:
2. That they are so domineering that they can pursue you out of the house if you make them vex...
5. The only things you mentioned they are just positive characteristics wbt the negative side

30 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by blazingblender(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonam:
Well, I will not argue with you. But as long as I don't cheat, I have no worries. It is better I have dual citizen than to have nothing in dating your sisters who have nothing good to offer me.

lol your sisters abi our sisters...
That's why they killed that boy ...
He wanted to make the blacks feel like he wasn't part of them
Thereby being a puppet of the whites ...
My igbos will say
Jiri uche gi e mi ife

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Emac34: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
lol your sisters abi our sisters...
That's why they killed that boy ...
He wanted to make the blacks feel like he wasn't part of them
Thereby being a puppet of the whites ...
My igbos will say
Jiri uche gi e mi ife

And black ladies hasn’t been killing their male lovers right??

24 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Smoketight007: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
I like white women, but I love my black sisters,they are the most beautiful women on the planet. I like food I can't marry a white woman that thinks my food is disgusting and too spicy. I can't leave beautiful black skin for white skin, No nah

16 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by obiekunie01: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Brainmytool:

too much wisdom will not kill you my brother man!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Faber(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Brainmytool:

Please help me asked the op from the following words come from
Slut
Gold digger
Cheat
Breakup
Divorce
etc.

As far as relationship is concerned, White girls can do maximum damage to you, the same way a black African girl will do to you.
The only difference is that white girls take more responsibility than black African girls...if you're dating a Nigerian girl, you go carry every load on top your head o

13 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Brainmytool: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Faber:

Please help me asked the op from the following words come from
Slut
Gold digger
Cheat
Breakup
Divorce
etc.

As far as relationship is concerned, White girls can do maximum damage to you, the same way a black African girl will do to you.
The only difference is that white girls take more responsibility than black African girls...if you're dating a Nigerian girl, you go carry every load on top your head o

I learnt dat all snakes bite grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonam:
But due to the age difference, they will be the one in charge of the relationship.

grin it's the bolded for me cheesy

So Nigerian men can be submissive to women?

Abi simping only applies to white women because they are white?

So age is simply just a number? What happened to "marrying a virgin" and "do not marry someone above 23 because their hole has been damaged beyond repair"? The low self esteem no be here cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by DaInferno(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Brainmytool:
you are very stupid grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Jimmythewise: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
All the ladies I've met online from Asia are virgins. The ones from the west are hardly lol

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by blazingblender(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jimmythewise:
All the ladies I've met online from Asia are virgins. The ones from the west are hardly lol
you met online..

can you Imagine
She tell you n you believe

11 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Jimmythewise: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
you met online..

can you Imagine
She tell you n you believe
Lol nope. I do not ask direct questions that will warrant answers but I'm a psychologist in a way.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
But as long as I don't cheat, I have no worries.

Lordy lordy cheesy you just can't make this stuff up

All of a sudden a Nigerian man can be faithful, and the "men are polygamous in nature" chant ceases to exist because a white woman is in the picture grin

Meaning, Nigerian men are polygamous in nature to black women, while they are faithful little cats to white women cheesy

A classic case of, when you hate your color so much, you tend to behave and think stupidly and senselessly grin

Your kind are refered to as COONS, go look it up smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jimmythewise:

And you believe? Lmao grin

Change that your moniker pls, you no wise kan kan.

5 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Brainmytool: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
DaInferno:
you are very stupid grin grin grin
Big man please always use polite and de right words on me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by siofra(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
God, this thread reeks of low self-esteem. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Add:
Their pvssy is also very fresh and sweet. They know how to take care of themselves; in and out. Unlike these dirty Nigerian girls who will look good on the face but everything underneath the their clothes is full of shit!
Housefly even follow some nija girls at the butts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:

grin it's the bolded for me cheesy

So Nigerian men can be submissive to women?

Abi simping only applies to white women because they are white?

So age is simply just a number? What happened to "marrying a virgin" and "do not marry someone above 23 because their hole has been damaged beyond repair"? The low self esteem no be here cheesy
We can submit to women who worth it.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking; why on earth would you compare a white girl with a Nigerian girl who is only a sex object?

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Correct bro.
Na person wey never go offshores na him dey value nija girls.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonam:
I am marrying white asap. Their beauty melt my heart.

My heart belongs to white bobors. cheesy
Great choice man.
See as girls clean abeg. One can't get tired of such women.
Now I see why nija women are abused more than anyother women in the world; they are expired before they settle down. They play life and forget love. Shame on them.

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by detectivejones: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
What you don't know is white girls are promiscious in nature, domineering(forget that respect shit) and very fragile\unstable emotionally. But I forgive you for you know not.

8 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy you dont know white women lol

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by atimadesign(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's usually pointed nose and trust.

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonam:
I am in love. I am deeply in love with a caring young white girl I met in a strange way. In what I noticed about white girls/women is that, they are obsessed with men with good looks. The way 9ja girls are after your money, that is how white girls are after guys or men with good looks.

You will see a 29 year lady in love, dating and wanting to marry a 22 years old guy because he is handsome. You will see a 48 years old white woman in love, dating or ready to marry a 25 years old hot guy becos of his good looks. But due to the age difference, they will be the one in charge of the relationship. They are very caring and giving. They just know how to love deeply and dont easily double date. They also give so much and spend on their guy

Another thing I observe is that, they hate lies. You can easily deceive them as their trust and love is so deep. They can also cry for your love.

Unlike the undecided who will cry becos your money and cars..

Image: Google source.

You be mumu man I swear...Wetin you see for white woman chaiii women wen nor get yansh and bress las las them go purcho you comot for your house...and your children will never set foot in Nigeria

African women any day any time

I know you would be nothing less than 19yrs
Which I have constantly advise the mods to put age restriction pertaining to creating a post

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ How's My Bikini?? (photo) / About Urhobo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.