Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) (8089 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by realmedia(f): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
A Babcock student, Godknows Adolphus Owhor is currently trending on Twitter following allegations of rape against him.

The student's alleged victims came forward with their story after Twitter user @caramelangiee shared screenshots of a DM she got.

FULL SCREENSHOT>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/babcock-student-yangy-accused-of-raping.html

1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by realmedia(f): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let the blackmail start rolling grin

19 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by dawnomike(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Till I hear from the other side

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
24?! kai! this one is strong o!
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by saheedbadmus(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ehen .. yangi or what do dey call u.. I reserve my comment.. but if dis is 2ru den u need to be castrated and then incarcerated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by zionmde: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Girls have seen opportunities to start settling scores

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
is this the era of rape or some persons are just taking advantage of the moment

11 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by CallMeGrace(f): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
How on Earth would you stoop so low to go to a guy's house all alone? Sometimes, truth be told, some ladies do cause this so called rape on themselves. A guy called you to come over to his place, to do what? Him mama born? Or him Papa die?... And girls,please let's stop this issue of having guy as bestie... please... undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by VicM6: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
mtcheew, this once see freelancer to go chop indomine 4 d boy house but dem no knw say indomine gone wrong go happen.... awon werey..... we dey talk wetin dey happen 4 hand dis once dey talk abt wen dey were 14yrs old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Westernlove: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
CallMeGrace:
How on Earth would you stoop so low to go to a guy's house all alone? Sometimes, truth be told, some ladies do cause this so called rape on themselves. A guy called you to come over to his place, to do what? Him mama born? Or him Papa die?... And girls,please let's stop this issue of having guy as bestie... please... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by jaytee01(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dis guy cup don full!
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
CallMeGrace:

You’re a fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by CallMeGrace(f): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Plead:

You’re a fool.
Seems your brain is leaking.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Soon some gals go seize ds opportunity to accuse their ex of bn a rapist, verify b4 you destroy someone future just to get revenge of bn used and dump. Was a victim of it but thank God I m not dat dumb to be played by my ex's with the word RAPE. And for doz IDIOTS forcing themselves on women I declare flaccid upon your pencils IJN! Amen

6 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Edopesin: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2020
I will never believe any rape allegation that is without proof

Some animals in the guise of ladies are exploiting the whole thing and destroying people's careers with false accusations

I hope that Tolani girl gets what she deserves for tarnishing that guys image

Kirikiri would be pitying her

5 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2020
CallMeGrace:

You have a point.

5 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by austine4real(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Cheap blackmail

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Friend22(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2020
;D44 grin
Plead:

You’re a fool.
You self normal
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Jullima(f): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Reading the posts on this thread from men and women very sad.

If Uwa had survived and came on twitter to report her rapists, she would have been given the same treatment of victim blaming and she would’ve been shut down as a liar.

Why do we create an environment for rapists to flourish?? Why do we make it difficult for alleged victims to come forward?? Why do you people pretend you’re neutral until concrete evidence but say boldly the women are lying. Is that neutrality?

This alleged rapist has 24 accusers, isn’t the right thing to do, is to hear them and make sure we have a reliable and credible due process in this country where an alleged rape can be investigated and the rapist removed from our society.

We shame rape victims, we blame them for their own rape, we shout them down as liars, we let a potential rapist roam free to rape his next victim. For you women victim blaming, that next victim could be you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2020
This 24 allegations only flipped one part of a coin. Let the guy flip the other to ascertain the sound of the flipped coin on ground of settling matters.

This is a season of arising matters and settling matters.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2020
What if she's telling lies?
Just what if?

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

If Uwa had survived and came on twitter to report her rapists, she would have been given the same treatment of victim blaming and she would’ve been shut down as a liar.

Why do we create an environment for rapists to flourish?? Why do we make it difficult for alleged victims to come forward?? Why do you people pretend you’re neutral until concrete evidence but say boldly the women are lying. Is that neutrality?

This alleged rapist has 24 accusers, isn’t the right thing to do, is to hear them and make sure we have a reliable and credible due process in this country where an alleged rape can be investigated and the rapist removed from our society.

We shame rape victims, we blame them for their own rape, we shout them down as liars, we let a potential rapist roam free to rape his next victim. For you women victim blaming, that next victim could be you.

How should you identify the truther?

3 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Jullima(f): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

How should you identify the truther?
That’s not your job or mine, that’s for law enforcement.

Our job as members of a collective, is to help create and maintain a safe society for all. We should ensure a viable environment where victims can come forward without fear of a backlash. Say no to rape, “no” means no, if you see something, say something, and don’t be a rape apologist.

Right now less than 10% of rape victims report rape. If they know they will be called liars or re-victimized they will never come forward and their rapists still remain in the society you and I live, ready to pounce on another victim.

8 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

That’s not your job or mine, that’s for law enforcement.

Our job as members of a collective, is to help create and maintain a safe society for all. We should ensure a viable environment where victims can come forward without fear of a backlash. Say no to rape, “no” means no, if you see something, say something, and don’t be a rape apologist.

Right now less than 10% of rape victims report rape. If they know they will be called liars or re-victimized they will never come forward and their rapists still remain in the society you and I live, ready to pounce on another victim.

Dicing words with sexist victim play won't promote justice. Simplest form is this;

1. Rape is evil, but never expect rape allegation a must to favour women.

2. Yes, not my job but we've right to campaign for fairness & justice. But the law enforcement have so far investigated & revealed many false rape accusations, hence their slow response when true cases are filed. Patience is needed

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Jullima(f): 2:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Wolgrace:

Dicing words with sexist victim play won't promote justice. Simplest form is this;

1. Rape is evil, but never expect rape allegation a must to favour women.

2. Yes, not my job but we've right to campaign for fairness & justice. But the law enforcement have so far investigated & revealed many false rape accusations, hence their slow response when true cases are filed. Patience is needed
I never said a rape allegation must favour women, where did you get that?

I said rape victims should be heard, they mustn’t be shut down. If rape victims don’t feel safe to report rape, how then do we fight rape in Nigeria?

Let them be heard, do not call them liars without facts and encourage them to report to authorities. Let’s encourage the process to play out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by doggedfighter(f): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2020
24 girls?
Only Yangi?
Investigations should be thorough then the law can take it's course
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

I said rape victims should be heard, they mustn’t be shut down. If rape victims don’t feel safe to report rape, how then do we fight rape in Nigeria?

Let them be heard, do not call them liars without facts and encourage them to report to authorities. Let’s encourage the process to play out.

I agree with you. It is when they are heard are called liars, meaning they were all heard. I know the law enforcement hears the women but there should be more rooms for investigation, fair hearings, and if possible peacemaking before prosecution because it's bad jailing or sentencing a man to death wrongly especially when she is hell bent to achieve her aim as a revenge.

Reason I asked how do you know a truther when they are heard? We both know that some rape cases are evidently clear to the police which swings them into action. But some are unclear, hence the odd yellings.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by johnkey: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2020
You carry your two left legs Waka go hin house come dey shout rape, thunda faya you
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by wagazala: 3:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:
I will never believe any rape allegation that is without proof

Some animals in the guise of ladies are exploiting the whole thing and destroying people's careers with false accusations

I hope that Tolani girl gets what she deserves for tarnishing that guys image

Kirikiri would be pitying her

Just out of curiosity, how will a rape victim gather proof? Will he/she ask the rapist to pose for pictures while in the act? Or perhaps make a video interview of the rapist afterwards with a full confession?

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by wagazala: 3:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Thank you. Beats me how we reason sometimes. Our actions and judgmental attitude makes it hard for rape victims to speak out.

Some poster above says he will never believe until he sees proof. I wonder what kind of proof he wants to see? We really need to stop this and encourage victims to speak out. Yes there will be liars, yes there will be false accusations and there must be consequences for such. But we must stop shaming rape victims by our actions. Many suffer in silence.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Benee1000(m): 4:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Well said.
I support your stance that rape victims should be heard. But then, who should hear them? Is social media the right place to accuse a person of rape? Moreso without any evidence to prove it?
Especially in this day and age where merely accusing a person of a crime especially rape already tarnishes the person's image as the accused is already seen as a rapist even if he may be innocent?
@ the bolded, You're saying people shouldn't call
Them liars without facts, but 'them' are free to accuse on social media without facts?

Truth be told, doing the right thing wrongly is'nt going to get us anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ? / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.