Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Get The Girl You Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Girl You Desire (950 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Girl You Desire by Richmond27(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
Conquer the fear of approaching women
The first thing you need to get under control is comfort when approaching women. You need to get to the point where you can walk up to a woman and start talking to her without turning into an emotional basket case. If you're freaked out on the inside, it's going to be pretty hard for you to act "normal" on the outside. And it's going to be even harder to try new things and use techniques that you're learning if you're uptight. The best thing you can do is go out and start conversations with about 50 women over the next week or two. If you're too nervous to converse, just give a compliment and walk away. Say "Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I think you're beautiful. Have a great day," and walk away.

Once you’re in, don’t back down
Once you can keep your cool and compliment a woman, try keeping eye contact with the woman while you're saying it. After that, try pausing for three seconds before you say the word "beautiful" -- while keeping eye contact. If you can do this, you'll have women stop you and try to talk to you as you're walking away. When you can do this comfortably, try asking her a few casual questions to start a conversation. Ask her if she lives in the area or if she's visiting. Ask her what her name is -- simple stuff. At this point you'll be ready to use the three minute e-mail/phone number technique, and ask for her e-mail. or number

Don’t show your cards too soon
Let’s say you’re in class -- it could be a university class or a yoga class at your local gym or whatever. Go sit next to the girl you’re interested in and do your best to ignore her for most of the class. Pretend she’s not even there. Don't look at her, talk to her, etc. If she says anything to you during the class or asks you a question, answer it in a disinterested voice and don't look at her. She’ll be wondering why you’re not looking over at her and this sets you up for what comes next.
                                             Hope this info helps
                                  You may also want to check this out;
                                        www.getthegirlyoudesire.com
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yawns
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
Long Story!!! There are faster ways my guy! undecided
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by MMM2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
go and make money,

dats d only thing dey need. angry
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
I think a lot of dudes especially the ones who fall into your category are really stupid! There aren't any fast or special way to get a girl you desire. . .If a girl's feeling you she'll get with you. . .if she ain't feeling you then there is no magic you can pull off to make her like you!
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by eghost247(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

I think a lot of dudes especially the ones who fall into your category are really silly! There aren't any fast or special way to get a girl you desire. . .If a girl's feeling you she'll get with you. . .if she ain't feeling you then there is no magic you can pull off to make her like you!
hahaha funny but true at least to some extent
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Try dat with some girls and dey go pour you pant water!
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by yeye4live(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

Long Story!!! There are faster ways my guy! undecided

this babe just told u d truth,witout mone 4get it period
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
Just promise to buy her a BB abd she is yours. No long thing
Re: How To Get The Girl You Desire by slimyem: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
*yawns noisily*

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities / Advice Needed,i Luk Younga Dan My Age! / Can You Love Your Friend's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.