Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Am About To Go Into Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Go Into Runs (5401 Views)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Am rose,a young hardworking lady .My heart is heavy.am in delinma.i cant type much becoz i use button phone.i was duped my whole business money by a northern grain supplier.am left with nothing to care 4 my self and my family.i sold my andriod phone at a give away just 2 feed.am koboless and no cert to look 4 good job nor money 2 start business all over again.Am left with option of runs to surve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by gaby(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rosecum:
Am rose,a young hardworking lady .My heart is heavy.am in delinma.i cant type much becoz i use button phone.i was duped my whole business money by a northern grain supplier.am left with nothing to care 4 my self and my family.i sold my andriod phone at a give away just 2 feed.am koboless and no cert to look 4 good job nor money 2 start business all over again.Am left with option of runs to surve.

Just go straight to the reason why you created this thread, please.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by codeigniter(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rosecum:

Where u dey make I be ur first client? Beggar

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Roycemadeit(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rosecum:

Omo, go on with it. You have good reason. Just don't come back home with testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by blazingblender(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eyaaah ...
So why you de tell us na
Abi You de find customers
Let me just advise you ehhh

Sorry am short of words

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Probably one oshodi boy operating that account.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by fman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Location plz!!
Make I tellOgun wan slap u

8 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Michelle70(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
hehe, NLders comments get as e be grin

OP, when i left school, i had no job at all, i was able to start POS business to manage my life, the man who helped me secured the terminal defrauded me of 60k but no issue, i still did the business.
Then one day, i was robbed at gunpoint, scared that POS business is risky, i used the last of my money, borrowed more and bought Keke from another man, he sold me a faulty keke that i had to sell it and pay of my debt, i was left with only 5k, i had to travel to the village to start afresh. Omo, it wasnt easy and i was not moving forward in life.

To cut the long story short, i began hawking moi-moi to make ends meet, yes o, a graduate with a 4point CGPA hawking moi-moi, no issue sha. time passed i endulged in other businesses and was able to make ends meet.
Today, i am living and when i look back, i was happy i didnt end up committing suicide or doing something illegal.

This part of ur life is a phase, people go through worse and still come back strong.

Oh, there was a time, i learned tailoring too just to have handwork

Life is a diƧk, it will fvck u at some point

40 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Sammy07: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Safe trip

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Toktee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
fman:
Location plz!!
Make I patronize you
For Ass?

Na man the post the nonsense abeg..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by mespusinglez(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
If you are going through a tough/hard time right now i just wanna tell you that it's your turn...go through it quietly.

18 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by fman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Toktee:
For Ass?

Na man the post the nonsense abeg..
Thanks for the info.
I feel say na girl
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by asainco(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
How will u start olosho work with touch light phone? , when 99% of clients are online.. Seriously u no try oo..

11 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Flora2Sweet: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chali u bad i swear, bt no be lie sha

mespusinglez:
If you are going through a tough/hard time right now i just wanna tell you that it's your turn...go through it quietly.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by mespusinglez(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Chali u bad i swear, bt no be lie sha

It's something we must all pass through at one point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Queenttoast01: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
You don't need a certificate to get a brown collar's job if you really want to do a legal work than the illegal Runs.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Verifiedcheif: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
I dey tell you he wan run local scam grin grin grin grin
Cutehector:
Probably one oshodi boy operating that account.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
I dey tell you he wan run local scam grin grin grin grin
do u want 2 give me a call?
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
I wil get ova it
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
fman:
Thanks for the info. I feel say na girl
Ur wrong
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
gaby:

2 share my story
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Op na guy ,you can't tell me otherwise angry
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by toujurs: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
gaby:

grin grin you gat no chills at all, Bro grin No time.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Eleyigidgan: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rosecum:
how old are you?
what happened to your certificate?
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by nowtoday1: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
We should now give u money so not to open legs.

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Tboymessiah(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

I will be interested in what you want to do...
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by PlaysNigeria: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg drop your number make I follow chop when you start dey deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Olumighty123(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Dem go bleep you oshofree that's even if you're not a guy, plus o ti ya weyre oo rose

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 21, 2022
PlaysNigeria:
Abeg drop your number make I follow chop when you start dey deliver.
if i dont get help monday i will drop my no 4 who ever dat can pay me

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by colestephan86: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
Runs comes with a price too. If you can pay then try it out.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by UrProguy: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Op your location please

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Baronthecelebri: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
so how much will you charge for a night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho / When A Guy Constantly Use Pidgin English During Conversations. / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.