Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,578 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Can I Overcome This Fear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Overcome This Fear? (2692 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by TheVeteran: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2022
TheboyGhost:

This is what you do when someone tries to manipulate you into doing something you don't wish to.

Stand your ground and speak your mind, they (manipulators) usually get angry and pissed off at this, but first make a plan B for yourself and for your wellbeing cause you might have a sour relationship with him soon if you stand your ground and say NO.
I am learning to do this more. Come and see sarcastic vexing.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by zed7: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Don't you think you're suffering from schizophrenia? I certainly think that you have some mental issues, no offence meant in anyway.
You're not the first to go to UK and you're not special for everyone to conspire against you.
This is not a Sci fi movie, it's a figment of your imagination.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Dead people are enjoying no more worries again. Problem to much for this life . just pray OK I saw someone's comment up there saying it a choice that if you want to join you can join pls don't mind him there are sensible comments and there are dumb ones follow the one you know is best.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by TheVeteran: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
zed7:
Don't you think you're suffering from schizophrenia? I certainly think that you have some mental issues, no offence meant in anyway.
You're not the first to go to UK and you're not special for everyone to conspire against you.
This is not a Sci fi movie, it's a figment of your imagination.
I do not for your thought, doctor. I am talking about domestic and sexual violence amd you are talking about something else. Where is the schizophrenia when I feel normal when I do not eat or eat randomly outside or eat what I cook with close monitoring? People like you that tell others "you are not special" are people I am trying to avoid. Where is the imagination when someone is overtly trying to coerce me into unwanted sexual relations? This "gaslighting" is the same tactic people in question use and it is very annoying. It is not Sci fi movie and yet a person asked me to leave an internship at an International organization to go and take up and illegal job? It's an imagination and a person asked a prospective employer to pay me half of what they wanted to pay me? It is an imagination and they put parental control on my phone while monitoring all my conversations? I believe you should experience the same mental torture before telling me it's an imagination.
Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by TheVeteran: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
leody:
Dead people are enjoying no more worries again. Problem to much for this life . just pray OK I saw someone's comment up there saying it a choice that if you want to join you can join pls don't mind him there are sensible comments and there are dumb ones follow the one you know is best.
"Dead people enjoying no more worries again" interesting. Does that mean you are one of them? I believe that's why they are trying to kill me. I have said I am not joining but yet, they refused to leave me alone. Why all these physical and psychological abuse?
Re: How Can I Overcome This Fear? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
TheVeteran:
"Dead people enjoying no more worries again" interesting. Does that mean you are one of them? I believe that's why they are trying to kill me. I have said I am not joining but yet, they refused to leave me alone. Why all these physical and psychological abuse?
Go police station go tell popo say some mothersuckers are threatening your life now . you self the way you dey do e be like say those guys go still fúck your shit-hole you no do like person wey smart . try frighten them with gun or any dangerous weapon when next you guys have contact again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / How Would You React If Your Brother Or Sister In-law Is Cheating On Sister Or Br / Does She Really Love Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.