Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1490 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2022

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by silvoclaira: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022
tongue
Transsion trash

4 Likes

Re: . by Faber(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Vote wisely
#Dont sell your votes
#VoteLP

1 Like

Re: . by Brokeloser: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
The redpill does not have a place with an attractive, beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman .
Olosho don drop motivational quote.Oya evening newspapers make una use am hold body.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Brokeloser:

Olosho don drop motivational quote.Oya evening newspapers make una use am hold body.
Accept the bitter truth, accept reality. You’ll be shocked if ladies reveal what goes on in private with some of these men that dish out redpill online, it’s funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Brokeloser: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Accept the bitter truth, accept reality. You’ll be shocked if ladies reveal what goes on in private with some of these men that dish out redpill online, it’s funny.
Zzor aka rozz stop talking nonsense.
Re: . by oguntoyese: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
No matter how beautiful or sexy you are, if u don't comport your self in the presence of my money and swag, after impregnating you or after u having a child for me, I will still go and bang that woman you tagged 'average'.
It seems u don't really know how it works.
Lol, she said sexy, babe, there is no difference between ur Toto and the average girls Toto. It's the same entry point.
It's as if u telling me to flash a touch light in the dark on ur pussy before digging my dick into it.
I don't need touch light, cos I know where the pussy is located be it average or sexy.
Show some respect to ur fellow girls.
No beef, no resentment, no bitterness
That's how it works.
My Children and Money over any other thing
Red Piller for Life.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
oguntoyese:
No matter how beautiful or sexy you are, if u don't comport your self in the presence of my money and swag, after impregnating you or after u having a child for me, I will still go and bang that woman you tagged 'average'.
Lol, she said sexy, babe, there is no difference between ur Toto and the average girls Toto. It's the same entry point.
It's as if u telling me to flash a touch light in the dark on ur pussy before digging my dick into it.
I don't need touch light, cos I know where the pussy is located be it average or sexy.
That's how it works.
Red Piller for Life.
Have you ever heard about the word TRAPPED? It has deep meanings
Re: . by VenumX: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
The joke is on you all , redpill does not have a place with an attractive, beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman . My heart goes out to the average looking woman who will have to work extra hard to free themselves from the redpill evil awareness currently going on. In my next world, I’ll still come through my momma, the genes she passed are rare and uncommon. Have a lovely week ahead.

Even an unattractive female cannot date a red piller.

Red pillers are for prostitutes, sugar mummies and daddies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

You are somehow right because they seem to generalise their experience with ladies of easy virtue and makes it a point against all women in general. We only have 3 redpillers that are ok on this forum
Re: . by VenumX: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
You are somehow right because they seem to generalise their experience with ladies of easy virtue and makes it a point against all women in general. We only have 3 redpillers that are ok on this forum

It's how they came into existence in the first place. And they know they are not attractive. Most are dead broke.

Pained incels they are.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

It's how they came into existence in the first place. And they know they are not attractive. Most are dead broke.

Pained incels they are.
I know few of them that ain’t broke and very likeable but then they spoilt everything with this redpill evil agenda.
Re: . by VenumX: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I know few of them that ain’t broke and very likeable but then they spoilt everything with this redpill evil agenda.

You can have 1kobo and still reek of Low self esteem. The moment you depend on devaluing a female to feel like a male, then you ain't a male. Just some confused she-male seeking identity to prove a non exist manly prowess.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

You can have 1kobo and still reek of Low self esteem. The moment you depend on devaluing a female to feel like a male, then you ain't a male. Just some confused she-male seeking identity to prove a non exist manly prowess.
Yes and I think every redpiller has had a bitter past, therapy is what they truly need. There’s this particular one called Panso(phist), I don’t wish to quote any of them in full, he’s actually a very nice guy from my dig ups but I wonder the bad experience he might have had in the past to make him find solace in the redpill
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
There’s this other other one emma(Odet) , I cringe to my bones each time I see his posts, a married man at that. Earlier today he was supporting ub(un)ja over how a man should spread his seeds and have babies carelessly everywhere and not to worry how it affects the society. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: . by juri: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
The joke is on you all , redpill does not have a place with an attractive, beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman . My heart goes out to the average looking woman who will have to work extra hard to free themselves from the redpill evil awareness currently going on. In my next world, I’ll still come through my momma, the genes she passed are rare and uncommon. Have a lovely week ahead.

Are you who I think you are. If so, I believe there is an outstanding issue not yet addressed, pls check your previous email. Thanks.
Re: . by Backpedal: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Thirty years from today
Let's see if you will be singing the same song cheesy. cheesy
Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

They just want to fvck you. Don’t attach too much importance to sex. Men like fvcking beautiful women but will settle for someone that brings them peace. Judging by your demeanor online, you don’t seem like the type. So go ahead and offer your pussy and see which man will keep you around the longest

1 Like

Re: . by LadyD22(f): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
oguntoyese:
That's how it works.
Red Piller for Life.

Ewwwwww
Re: . by LadyD22(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Your vocabulary is very attractive

1 Like

Re: . by LadyD22(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Perfect

1 Like

Re: . by LadyD22(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Confident men are so attractive
If you meet one you won't bother entertaining anything less , there are some that are just itching to stain my black but I'm too lazy to start anything that will drain me , it's 2022
Re: . by pansophist(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Yes and I think every redpiller has had a bitter past, therapy is what they truly need. There’s this particular one called Panso(phist), I don’t wish to quote any of them in full, he’s actually a very nice guy from my dig ups but I wonder the bad experience he might have had in the past to make him find solace in the redpill

Redpill is not a religion or a cult to find solace in. I don't even see or call myself a redpiller, but you females here have ascribed that designation to me. But no wahala, na una way grin

But see aunty, if you're up for truth, how the world works and in this context, intergender dynamics, then the so called redpill does a good job in analysing it deeper, that's if you're smart to sieve out the shaft.

If you can without prejudice listen to this so called redpillers, You'll realise that you actually agree with rp, just that you hate the men saying it because you've subconsciously downgraded them. How about mention me and debate me out? You don't just assume.

Make i brag small. See eh, I have a wonderful life. All my relationships are made in heaven, and I'm smart as hell. I see the world for what it is. From humans to politics, to relationships. If you like, be a snowflake. Life go teach you lessons until yoy wake up.

And this awareness borne out of my elemental desire to unearth amoral truth the world is bedrocked upon has made me an eligible candidate in this journey of life, or as the bible puts it, I am the meek that will inherit in earth.

You're so fragile that harsh facts of life is seen as bitter. Na why God call una weaker vessels. You probably don't know about your dark side, which you and others suffer from. You (women generally) see the world as a fairy tale, that's why many suffer stupidly.

Had it not being because of my acceptance of harsh truth of life (which you guys call redpilla, then dismiss it completely) I go suffer pass a slave. Because lots of people de wait on queue and ready to use my corpse as a ladder on top. But my sense too pass them.

My people suffer for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4.6).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
pansophist:

Redpill is not a religion or a cult to find solace in. I don't even see or call myself a redpiller, but you females here have ascribed that designation to me. But no wahala, na una way grin

But see aunty, if you're up for truth, how the world works and in this context, intergender dynamics, then the so called redpill does a good job in analysing it deeper, that's if you're smart to sieve out the shaft.

If you can without prejudice listen to this so called redpillers, You'll realise that you actually agree with rp, just that you hate the men saying it because you've subconsciously downgraded them. How about mention me and debate me out? You don't just assume.

Make i brag small. See eh, I have a wonderful life. All my relationships are made in heaven, and I'm smart as hell. I see the world for what it is. From humans to politics, to relationships. If you like, be a snowflake. Life go teach you lessons until yoy wake up.

And this awareness borne out of my elemental desire to unearth amoral truth the world is bedrocked upon has made me an eligible candidate in this journey of life, or as the bible puts it, I am the meek that will inherit in earth.

You're so fragile that harsh facts of life is seen as bitter. Na why God call una weaker vessels. You probably don't know about your dark side, which you and others suffer from. You (women generally) see the world as a fairy tale, that's why many suffer stupidly.

Had it not being because of my acceptance of harsh truth of life (which you guys call redpilla, then dismiss it completely) I go suffer pass a slave. Because lots of people de wait on queue and ready to use my corpse as a ladder on top. But my sense too pass them.

You were not meant to see this �. No redpiller was born, they became redpillers after some bad experience. You are just trying to save face so as not to appear weak. All redpillers have had their moments.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
juri:

Are you who I think you are. If so, I believe there is an outstanding issue not yet addressed, pls check your previous email. Thanks.
I’m not sure I still have access to that mail mr Juri. Outstanding issues? Confused �‍♀️
Re: . by juri: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
I’m not sure I still have access to that mail mr Juri. Outstanding issues? Confused �‍♀️

Yes, outstanding issues you were to get back to me on. It is unfortunate you no longer have access to the previous mail through which we had some conversations and I had even left some messages there. In any case, I have sent you a request to this your new User Name and it's from juri. Do well to reply so we can take up the conversations from their since things to be said can't be done here in public shocked Thanks.
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2022
pansophist:

bros.. abeg make I pm you.... I gats learn one or two from you..
Re: . by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
SarutobiEky:
bros.. abeg make I pm you.... I gats learn one or two from you..

Nothing do you. I go check my email now.
Re: . by juri: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:

Hi!. Pls Have you seen the PM sent to you from me ( juri ) ?.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
juri:

Hi!. Pls Have you seen the PM sent to you from me ( juri ) ?.
Hi juri How are you doing, how’s family ( wife and kids)
Re: . by juri: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:

Well, I am fine, and thanks for asking. And by the way, I doubt I would be asking for the requested information from you if I had 'wife and kids'. So I guess my respons to that question from you would be 'Not Applicable'.

So, would you pls address the issues I have raised?, Thank you.
Re: . by juri: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:

What are you dooing this early. You are yet to still respond. Pls do, even if I know you are 60 + with five kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bang My Step Sister Why Cooking [ Video] / My Boss Daughter Wants A Relationship With Me / Ladies, Who Will You Choose Between Your Husband Or Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.